Father beats up man found molesting his son

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry, even the worst scumbag criminals of normal sexual preferences know exactly what to do to this guy in prison.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He admitted to sexual abusing the boy for 3 years? He got off light as far as I'm concerned. Glad to see the police aren't charging the dad with anything - anymore you never know.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He'd probably be charged with some sort of assault in any state but Florida. I'd do the same thing in his shoes though.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He'd probably be charged with some sort of assault in any state but Florida. I'd do the same thing in his shoes though.
Only because hes an idiot. I mean its not that hard to say you stumbled upon some dude touching your son/daughter and the molester violently reacted to being caught so you defended yourself.

I personally would of put a bullet in his head. Child molesters are mentally defective people whose only cure is some 9mm to the head.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im sure the dad wanted to kill this piece of shit, but the kid was traumatized enough without witnessing his father kill someone and plus the kid would end up growing up without his dad around because he would be charged with some kind of crime and possibly do time. then he would blame himself. i do hope this scumbag molester gets a lot of prison loving from bubba.

iannis

Musty Nester
If only to help him when/if it comes to civil proceedings. One of those weird times where charging him with a crime is actually protecting him.

Even in Florida it might be good to give him the criminal rubber stamp of approval. Of course these days, with the way security checks run... even being charged is a serious offense. So maybe not.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Judging by the picture of the guy I saw, he got smacked the fuck down hard and is probably lucky to be alive. Well, lucky for now; he is not going to feel lucky after his fellow inmates get hold of him.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There was a case in Texas where the father killed the guy and they didn't press charges. I am guessing DAs know how that shit will play out.

iannis

Musty Nester
I just remember cases where the convicted criminal sues for damages after having the shit beaten out of him by an aggrieved party.

I guess they grab headlines because they're outliers.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
The father here would've done this sick fuck a favor by killing him. Inmates love child molesters. Good luck fucker.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Even if he had beaten him to death and they had taken him to trial for manslaughter no way a jury would have convicted him. Would have been a huge waste of tax payer money. If's and but's though.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Only because hes an idiot. I mean its not that hard to say you stumbled upon some dude touching your son/daughter and the molester violently reacted to being caught so you defended yourself.

I personally would of put a bullet in his head. Child molesters are mentally defective people whose only cure is some 9mm to the head.
I rarely agree with Big Phoenix but this x 1000. That fucker would be dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude should have gone to jail for a long time. Savagely beating/killing the person who molested your child in the heat of the moment is one thing, but murdering him in cold blood like that?