Father beats up man found molesting his son

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bravo Dad. Braaa fuckin O!

rrr_img_71643.jpg
Didn't notice till now, but it appears the father has a weak left punch.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know the case details of airport dad, but if it's what I remember/assume, I'd vote to not convict. I don't really have a problem with that brand of vigilantism.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So much big talk. One nerd throws a chubby fist and misses, then gets beat the fuck up by a child molester. This is how it would play out for most everyone here

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Regardless of the right and wrong of these examples (vigilantism vs justice) - bottom line is we all know that this fucker is not going to make it in prison should the rest of the "normal" inmates get a hold of him.
Ya'll need to stop watching so much TV. Most inmates won't give a shit one way or the other. As often as not they are simply easy targets because some guards have no issues leaving them alone, or failing to quickly respond to them getting in fights. So it's more on the guards ok'ing certain targets for the prisoners than out of some righteous "normal prisoners won't stand for pedos!" Sure some prisoners have a hard on for pedos, but it's not as common as it's made out to be.

Source: (gonna pull a Vaclav here) family member been a prison guard for 30(ish?) years, and EQ buddy and her husband both did stints as guards

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So much big talk. One nerd throws a chubby fist and misses, then gets beat the fuck up by a child molester. This is how it would play out for most everyone here
You go right ahead and speak for yourself. A few of the posters here posted pics back on FoH, wouldn't want to catch a punch from some of them.

I'd probably go for the throat and/or try to snap his neck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ya'll need to stop watching so much TV. Most inmates won't give a shit one way or the other. As often as not they are simply easy targets because some guards have no issues leaving them alone, or failing to quickly respond to them getting in fights. So it's more on the guards ok'ing certain targets for the prisoners than out of some righteous "normal prisoners won't stand for pedos!" Sure some prisoners have a hard on for pedos, but it's not as common as it's made out to be.

Source: (gonna pull a Vaclav here) family member been a prison guard for 30(ish?) years, and EQ buddy and her husband both did stints as guards
I'd actually love to see some data on the average health of prisoners convicted of child sexual abuse. I've always thought the notion that child abusers were targetted in jail was overblown.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Me too. And besides, they probably make up the largest gang in most prisons now.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I wonder what the hierarchy is. Like, a child molester is worse than a rapist? Who is worse than someone that murdered a woman (or vice versa)? Who are all probably worse than someone that murdered a man?

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it probably based on how intimidating you are. Like a rapist would be higher on the pecking pole (lul) because really he's no stranger to violence and is ready to defend himself. A kiddie fucker is just a different class of moral evil, and is just naturally easier meat even without guards turning a blind eye.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Why would you let some 18-year-old punk babysit your kid? Maybe if this dude weren't some bible-toting retard, he would have discovered this a long time ago. "He's lucky I love my god." Please.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wonder what the hierarchy is. Like, a child molester is worse than a rapist? Who is worse than someone that murdered a woman (or vice versa)? Who are all probably worse than someone that murdered a man?
From what I understand, pedos are the bottom of the barrel. Even murderers and shit will say "well at least I'm not a child molester!" as if what they did wasn't so bad. But of course, it's not like everyone says (or is honest about) what got them put in jail. With the internet age it's easier to find these things out, but still. At the end of the day, it's all about joining a group or gang, and being able to handle yourself. You can be a known pedo, but if you're part of a group, and you don't back down from challenges, you won't get messed with.

Again, all second hand info.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Why would you let some 18-year-old punk babysit your kid? Maybe if this dude weren't some bible-toting retard, he would have discovered this a long time ago. "He's lucky I love my god." Please.
You do realize the majority of parents employ students (high school or college) to babysit their kids, right?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
child abusers tend to be segregated from the rest of the population and grouped with other like-crime inmates for their own protection

shits dumb

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
child abusers tend to be segregated from the rest of the population and grouped with other like-crime inmates for their own protection

shits dumb
Yup, they won't put them in the general population because they know what will happen to them if it gets found out.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So jails have a low security wing, high security wing, death row, and a pedo wing?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Just different yards, from what I heard. Granted I've never been to prison, I was just told this by someone who did three years in AZ jail.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd have zero problems waiting in an airport to shoot the man who abused my kids. Zero.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Neither would I, but I'd also expect to spend the rest of my life in jail because what I had just done was cold blooded murder and there were zero mitigating circumstances to excuse my crime.