Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tumblr_orkay9jJSj1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kungfu movies are usually silly, but this one went above and beyond what even the Shaw Brothers could ever produce.
iu

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know it's been mentioned

Most Michael bay films in general suck. Ed Harris kills it in The Rock. Watching the team get gunned down sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never get tired of watching this movie.
i also wanted to include Shaolin Soccer, but i'm not sure if that counts as a sports movie rather than an action movie. both films are awesome though. gotta make sure its the subtitled version on both. the dubbed versions are horrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Crank is the only correct answer here.
Crank: High Voltage tops it.

also this is a horror movie, but lots of action going on and its all absolutely absurd.
iu

if that doesnt rank, then here is an equally absurd non horror action film made by the same director.
iu

and another, i hope it wasnt mentioned already. Mr Actually will let me know about it.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I always dug The Transporter franchise. They tried to be "serious" in the first one, but by the 2nd movie it starts getting absurd.

• 2Like

ohkcrlho

51s7UkqNU0L._AC_.jpg

It's real and it's the most absurd thing ever.

And it's awesome!!!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

Straight jacking.
Damn that was a fun film and introduced me to Bokeem. Give me that actor over Boyega any day

Also isn't that trailer misleading? Thought everyone dies in the first act besides marky mark and lou diamond

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Damn that was a fun film and introduced me to Bokeem. Give me that actor over Boyega any day

Also isn't that trailer misleading? Thought everyone dies in the first act besides marky mark and lou diamond
I think they live longer, but I haven't seen the movie in a long time.