Favorite Awesome and Absurd Action Movies

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I vote this one.

1646956444889.png

It even had one of the best secondary characters(The accountant), that I feel could have had his own movie.

1646956518526.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Him beating the refs ass and using the rope to choke his opponent is pure gold.

Surprised there's no love for Face Off or Cobra
I miss doing bad movie night and drinking with friends. Chopping mall, They live, The stuff, Maximum overdrive were amazing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I miss doing bad movie night and drinking with friends. Chopping mall, They live, The stuff, Maximum overdrive were amazing
friends and i would do all those, but there was always somebody who hadnt seen Nightmare on Elm Street yet and so we ended up renting it over and over again. for some reason the copy from the local video store had spanish subtitles. so for a time i could speak a lot of lines from that movie in spanish or what i thought was what those spanish words sounded like. fun times. have you ever seen Neon Maniacs, Night Of the Comet C.H.U.D. Creepers, the Return of The Living Dead films or the House movies?

edit, some more i thought of.
Night Of The Demons, Trick or Treat, Night of The Creeps, Basket Case, Evilspeak, The Boogens, Hero and The Terror, From Beyond, Nightbreed, The Brood or Rabid?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember watching Hudsen hawk with my dad and he was so pissed off at the reviews of that movie Lol. That's a good one

The last boy scout with Willis/Wayne was another movie he hated the reviews on but I think watching movies with a son/grandson can skew the movies

Escape from LA, my dad took me out of school to watch it with him and so I've had a thing for that movie before he had to leave.
Hudson Hawk is actually one of my favorite movies on many levels. I introduce friends to it regularly who all end up enjoying it. It was a victim of hollywood media ant some bad timing and press. Disclaimer, seeing it on acid turns it into a god tier movie.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know it's been mentioned

Most Michael bay films in general suck. Ed Harris kills it in The Rock. Watching the team get gunned down sucks.
Pain and Gain was a work of genius.

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That movie tanked that guys career so bad most people never saw him again until he played Eddington on DS9 decades later.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Damn that was a fun film and introduced me to Bokeem. Give me that actor over Boyega any day

Also isn't that trailer misleading? Thought everyone dies in the first act besides marky mark and lou diamond
If I remember right first act is the Asian chicks kidnapping, second act they call everybody into the mob boss' house and they leave the quasi retarded guy to mind the phone. Retard answers the phone when they're at boss'place, they find out where he is with the trace buster buster and Lou kills him before he can blab and blames Marky Mark. Rest of the film is Marky Mark fucking everybody up after his crew turns on him and ends with a final fight with Louie. Then Marky heads off into the sunset to bang the high school Asian chick.

Great movie if anyone hasn't seen it.

Homsar

If I remember right first act is the Asian chicks kidnapping, second act they call everybody into the mob boss' house and they leave the quasi retarded guy to mind the phone. Retard answers the phone when they're at boss'place, they find out where he is with the trace buster buster and Lou kills him before he can blab and blames Marky Mark. Rest of the film is Marky Mark fucking everybody up after his crew turns on him and ends with a final fight with Louie. Then Marky heads off into the sunset to bang the high school Asian chick.

Great movie if anyone hasn't seen it.
I don't really care for Marky mark but he can play a decent crazy. His brother is a better actor imo

Now I want to put on Fear to see how bad it is these days

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His brother is a better actor imo
Not to knock Donnie, but what has he done other than play the exact same character in 6-7 different TV shows and movies? They're all Detective Reagan. The only time I remember him playing a different character was as First Sergeant Lipton in Band of Brothers.

• 1Like

Homsar

He's played crazy/down syndrome characters and never got fucked with. Hell, his character from dreamcatcher and six sense could have been filmed same day

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok so there has been some variance in his small parts but his starring roles have all been the same.