Fear the Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

season three premiere on June 4
and was renewed for a fourth season today.

the minisodes was pretty weak this season

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
Saw this on and watched it for about 5 minutes. They killed off Travis weeks ago? Looked it up to be sure. Yup, plan to make this series darker they said and he was standing in the way.
Harhar

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
S1 to S2 ratings halved, it's heavily implied show's S3 production is wrapping up the LA franchise.

Oldbased

> Than U
S1 to S2 ratings halved, it's heavily implied show's S3 production is wrapping up the LA franchise.
It was approved for Season 4. I'm guessing over the course of this year most of the existing cast will be killed off, more so than that already has. Seems we may either confirm or witness more deaths in the next 2.
Guess the whole family drama with zombies didn't work and it is time to go full on Negan group

Oldbased

> Than U
Decided after learning last week they threw Travis out of a heli Antifa style( ok so he jumped to his death actually but that is just details ) to give it a shot this week.
Was entirely in spanish so the whole episode was subtitles and not a single white person in it. While it didn't bother me much since I watch most shit now in subtitles I went to twitter. Man that is a lot of pissed off Americans.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Ugh, I haven't watched the latest episode yet and now I don't even want to. I have little enough interest as it is, just low on shit to watch, but damn I am so fucking tired of this trend nowadays of having foreign languages in American movies and tv shows actually be spoken with subtitles, instead of how they used to do it, where they would just have them speak English with the appropriate accent. All the lame shit across the border was one of the worst things about last season anyway.

Cybsled

I've never been bothered by subtitles, because I have the ability to read fast and it keeps out the ignorant peasants.

Oldbased

> Than U
The episode was pretty awesome to be honest. It featured almost entirely Daniel who was thought dead. Lots of pissed off people though. Like I said I keep the TV low and subtitles on anyways so it didn't bother me at all, but the backlash for it was real.

Oldbased

> Than U
Awesome? Really? Even the lightning bolt??
I thought so. I like Daniel, his "death" was one of the reasons I didn't even watch the first of the year as he was the only character in 2 seasons I appreciated. I'm still hoping they kill off the rest of the stupid Travis family. That would redeem the show.
What's not to love about a Karate Kid master look alike that was trained by the CIA to murder people who has such bad arthritis he can barely walk around now with burn injuries still murdering people in groups of 3+? Excellency!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I really just want to know what you thought was awesome about the lightning bolt.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Guy gets saved once by a dog, twice by the nicest man in TJ, and then a third time God himself blasts a zombie with a lightning bolt. Man this show is stupid.

Oldbased

> Than U
I just assumed it was the writers way of saying God loves mass murdering agents. As long as they are government trained it is ok to murder people.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really just want to know what you thought was awesome about the lightning bolt.

My expectations of this show are so low that I don't know why I still watch it. It was awesome to me too because I sort of kind of almost enjoyed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know. I am feeling the past half season is showing some promise for this show. They have changed the style a lot. I was a bit lost on things as I skipped most of season 2 because it was trash but they have seemed to clean up some of the stupid shit and moved onto more of a walking dead type feeling.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stopped watching halfway through S2. The show was just garbage. Has it gotten any better to pick back up?

Oldbased

> Than U
I stopped watching halfway through S2. The show was just garbage. Has it gotten any better to pick back up?
This year started at crapola os season 1/2 and in the first episode killed off Travis. Oflea wasn't in the first 6 episodes either. It ended up on a note closer to TWD Season 4/5ish. The only reason I was watching it again was mid season I had heard they are rewriting the show basically and progressing towards the new direction over time this season. The narrative changes were slow not to jerk the show completely but pushing it in a different direction than it had been on for 2 seasons. I'm also guessing they are going to be skipping Cali at some point soon as well.

We'll see but if season 1/2 had been like the past few episodes, it would have fared far better than it has. It still has a way to go though.

Also:
'Walking Dead' voiceover actor dies in skydiving accident
Was the guy who did the intro/teasers and recaps for each episode.