FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Great win by Spieth. Now for the next month and a halfish of everyone proclaiming him the next Nicklaus/Woods

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tied Tiger's record, and at the same age.

I think it could be really interesting to follow the competition between he and Rory.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Excellent final round by Rickie, pretty awesome win for him after being voted over rated last week

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rory lapped the field this week at the Wells Fargo at Quail Hollow, proving again why he is #1. Shot 61 on Saturday to break the course record he set when he won there in 2010. Was an absolute ridiculous round. When he is playing like he is atm I don't think he can be beat.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
His Saturday round was crazy. When he is on, its hard to see anyone keeping up.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
And it's just crazy how he can hit it 325+ on command at only 5'9''. I'm 6', and I would have to seriously hurt myself trying to hit the ball that far.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a buddy I play with a bunch and he can hit it 325+ with ease and he is 5'6'ish. He is stacked with muscle tho.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
For Rory its because he is able to rotate his shoulders so much so he gets a lot more torque coming out of his back swing. One of the sickest things i saw him do this weekend was drive it 364 into the wind.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Just when you thought golf couldn't get any more boring for the casual fan, insert Joe Buck.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Not sure what's worse, Tiger's play or this fucking Fox Sports One stream.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chambers Bay is brutal. One bad shot on any hole can pretty much fuck your day.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Chambers Bay is brutal. One bad shot on any hole can pretty much fuck your day.
Thats the way most US Opens are supposed to be. I think the USGA has been trying to set one up this brutal since Rory won at Colonial with such a low score

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What a great finish. I thought for sure Jordan had lost it after that double on 17. For Johnson to 3 putt from 12 feet is astounding.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I don't understand what the fuck the USGA was thinking making the greens as inconsistent from one to another as they were. Welcome to muni golf greens, pro style. We've crowned 7/18 holes to add to the difficulty. We're the god damn USGA!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
DJ is gonna get so wasted on coke tonight he'll get suspended for another 6 months. Poor guy.