FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Watching the feature group on usopen.com right now.. and the British amateur they have playing with Lefty and Rose has impressed me thus far. That kid can play

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely like Speith in the top 5, would be awesome if he finally broke threw and won a major. Bubba, Scott, Kucher, all have decent shots at this. Mckelson doesnt seem to be able to play 4 good rounds at all this year. Furyk is another I could see making a run at it.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Welp, unless Kaymer starts to do something fucking wild he pretty much has it. Two 70s in a row wins it unless someone goes low twice in a row. And we already know he can close (did it at the players)

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Welp, unless Kaymer starts to do something fucking wild he pretty much has it. Two 70s in a row wins it unless someone goes low twice in a row. And we already know he can close (did it at the players)
But on the other hand this is the US Open meaning 2 missed fairways and that lead is all but gone. Especially since he has to play in the last group tomorrow, when its hot and the course has dried out and stiffened. I agree at this point he has it, but its still a long way to go.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Certainly is Kaymer's to win at this point. Keep playing like he is, even a bit worse and he will walk away with it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Certainly is Kaymer's to win at this point. Keep playing like he is, even a bit worse and he will walk away with it.
He found the natural areas a lot yesterday, but nobody made him pay for that. Unless someone goes low today Kaymer wins

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nice to see tiger back and looking healthy. Definitely needs to get back into playing at the competitive level tho.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Nice to see tiger back and looking healthy. Definitely needs to get back into playing at the competitive level tho.
Yeah. The Open will be interesting to see. He was hitting his driver well, just his short game needs less rust. Probably a long shot to win the Open.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Who do you guys think are going to be in contention this week? I'd love to see Kuchar or Sergio do it. But I think that if Day is healthy this is the major he has the best chance to win. He is bagging a 1 iron that he carries 260, and on this course it can probably run out to nearly 300.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think Rory certainly will be in contention this week. I don't think Sergio will ever win a major.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got to watch some replays last night. Rory off to good start, lets see if he can hold it together. Tiger looking good as well.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Welp, Rory didn't explode on Friday as usual. Probably means he is going to run away with it. If Dustin Johnson could putt for shit he'd be great.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to not route for Rory but can't say I wouldn't mind seeing Rickie sneak in one.

Congrats Rory. From the gwet go he was just on fire

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hit a +1 today in honor of Dustin Johnson banging wives and snorking coke.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So looking like dumping his gf was good for Rory. Has a 1 shot lead going into sunday at the last major of the year, and he threw darts on the back nine today. He is going to be hard to beat.