FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was hoping for a Rrickie/Rory match up today. As well as Rory is doing not sure anyone can overcome him

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Phil and Ricky gave it a go... and I thought for sure Phil had jarred his pitch at 18 for eagle. Rory however is looking more and more like he is realizing his talent

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to not see Rory win the cup this year with the way he is playing. Heard something interesting about Tiger Woods and his contract with Nike. Something along the lines if he doesn't play in 'x' amount of events he doesn't get paid. Which would explain why he is playing hurt.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Hard to not see Rory win the cup this year with the way he is playing. Heard something interesting about Tiger Woods and his contract with Nike. Something along the lines if he doesn't play in 'x' amount of events he doesn't get paid. Which would explain why he is playing hurt.
I am really close to thinking Tiger never wins another major, he certainly isn't breaking Jack's record anymore. I read an article where Hank Haney said that Tiger's drive is gone, golf doesn't consume him like it did when he was winning everything. He is enjoying his kids now and trying to maintain. At least he didn't do well enough to get into the playoffs/Ryder Cup. Hopefully he takes the whole off season off to heal and actually practice. I somehow doubt it though.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know if he breaks Sam Sneads record unless he can start to play well again. Sure, he's still a pro... but he is spraying shots left and right with no rhyme or reason. (Hell even I have a predominant miss and I'm a 13 hcp)

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't even know if he breaks Sam Sneads record unless he can start to play well again. Sure, he's still a pro... but he is spraying shots left and right with no rhyme or reason. (Hell even I have a predominant miss and I'm a 13 hcp)
I think he breaks Snead's record.. there are some courses where he just wins. Torrey Pines, Bay Hill and Firestone are 3 that he wins at. As long as he plays those he will break Snead's record before he retires imo.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He is not breaking any record if he can't actually play. He is starting to sound like a broken record, in that he is broken. Surgery fix this, then break that isn't a good sign he will be able to play competitively again. Would love to see him play well again but so far it just isn't happening. It is also a back issue, all of my friends who have back issues won't even touch a club, not that they are Tiger, but it is a golf killer.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Plus - I think if his competition was a bit weaker he might be more motivated. As it is, even if he comes back in great form he won't be winning 7-8 events in a row. Hell if Rory stopped making silly mistakes he would have beaten the last three fields in embarrassing fashion.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rory in the final pairing tied for the lead, hard to not seeing him winning the cup

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
A tradition unlike any other....

So do we see Tiger making the cut? I like spieth this year after debut at Augusta last year and his consistent play so far in 2015. But I can't help shake the feeling that Eldrick may have a few left in him, a few months ago I had given up... but he looks happier and yip-less.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think he makes the cut... I don't know about winning this thing. The reports I have read said he does look yipless but that was practicing not with the tourney bearing down on his head.

I like the Irish kid to complete the career grand slam this weekend.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to not see Spieth being in the top 3 with the way he is playing right now. McIlroy definitely should come out firing, wouldn't mind seeing him finish up the grand slam. Can't over look Bubba either. Hard to know with Tiger. Won't be the least bit surprised if a) doesn't make the cut, b) makes the cut then withdrawals, or c) wins the thing.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I, for one, hope Tiger has done the sensible thing and resumed his use of performance enhancing drugs.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Spieth had a great day today, shooting 64. Jason Day finished strong, and Els had a good day. Tiger shot a 73, but it at least looked like he has a pro level short game

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Tiger 3 under through 4 holes and all you can stream until 3 PM EST is scrubs on the back 9.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger had it going on the front nine, he was 2 short putts missed from shooting 30. A couple of mistakes on the back nine cost him any chance of getting in it. Jordan today struggled especially closing it out. He still has a comfortable lead however. Rose and Mickleson are both in it with a real chance of catching him. Should be an exciting sunday.