FedEx Cup

Zzen

Potato del Grande
DeChambeau might be a fucking twat, but he’s also clearly the best golfer in the world right now.

Wolff’s twitchy swing is not built to last. At least I hope it’s not, because it’s fucking unbearable to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
DeChambeau is the best this week. Hes not the best in the world. And Wolff is pretty fun to watch. Stop being so wrong

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I hate DeChambeau, but he’s doing things no one else is physically capable of right now. 6 top 10s in 11 tournaments after the lockdown, 4th at the PGA, and a borderline lapping of the field at the US Open. You either haven’t been watching much golf since June, or you’re not smart enough to recognize what you’re seeing.

Also, Wolff’s pre-swing motion is cringe af. I’m sorry you have such shitty taste bro =/

• 1Solidarity

Khane

I've watched golf nonstop since June and JT, Dustin, and Rahm have all been playing better than him. After his initial reappearance after his physical makeover DeChambeau fell off hard. He's a good golfer, and he's fun to watch now even if he's an insufferable twat whenever he opens his mouth, but he's not the best golfer in the world. He just isn't. And you said "clearly the best golfer in the world".

• 1Cutler

Khane

One thing I'm very happy about was that blatant cheater Patrick Reed falling to the wayside after Friday. He's probably the only pro golfer I can't stand and I hate that his nickname is Captain America.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Reed winning was my biggest fear. Don’t hate Bryson winning but was pulling for oosthuizen.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Watching them cutoff DeChambeau’s remarks at the trophy ceremony was strangely rewarding. The dude is so tone deaf, but I guess you have to be a certain kind of autist to min / max your game like that.

If you hate Reed, then you must have loved his tee shot at 10 yesterday. The guy had no idea what hit him.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Nice to see I'm not the only one who has trouble cheering for DeChambeau. I find him extremely unlikeable.

I think Wolff will stick around for a long time. Furyk had a pretty unusual swing and he was one of the most successful golfers of all time. Wolff seems to make it work. It was a tough course yesterday, and he's only 21. DeChambeau played an incredible round and Wolff probably had some serious nerves going into that round. It happens.

I've also recently been getting a bunch of suggested videos on youtube of Patrick Reed cheating or being salty. It's pretty random, I don't watch much golf on youtube and never watch Patrick Reed highlights, but I can see where you are coming from with the Patrick Reed hate lol.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Doucheambo is a decent player but he's not top notch. His long shots are a bit too inconsistent. His biggest advantage at Winged Foot was the power. That thick ass rough threw everyone off. He was the only player able to power through it and have the least effect on his shots.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looking forward to this week. Bryson is gonna tear it apart:

" A 3-wood over the green – over – on the 350-yard, par-4 3rd hole. "

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Augusta isn't about length, its about missing in the right spots and being able to make long par putts

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Augusta isn't about length, its about missing in the right spots and being able to make long par putts

That was just me highlighting his freaking distance, his into the green shots from a round a week or so ago were just nuts.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
been watching since this morning and sounds like Augusta is on fire or something. sirens sirens and more sirens.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Kinda unrelated to but still tangentially relevant to a degree.. I signed up for lessons at Golftec. Today was supposed to be my first session and it got canceled due to 1 of the trainer's wives being diagnosed as covid positive. My jimmies are rustled

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Round 1 is in the books and Paul Casey still leads at 7 under... I wonder if the afternoon group lost momentum overnight because Thomas was on fire birding 6 of 10 but then didn't at all today.