FedEx Cup

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The Douche did not come to play this weekend. Conditions were set up perfectly for him as well.

He was such a cunt about it too. Blaming his performance on some vague, COVID-like illness.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
DJ fucking this course, like he fucks other players’ wives.

• 1Worf

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
DJ fucking this course, like he fucks other players’ wives.
It’s a giant fuck you to Douche. Can’t hack n slash this course like he did Winged Foot. These greens too complicated for him.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Looks like his SUV didn't have...

Fore Wheel Drive

• 2Rimshot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is there a golf tournament for the handicapped?

gak

<Gold Donor>
CNN already running cover saying, "No sign of impairment."

t1.jpg

t.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'll call bullshit, particularly after his latest surgery - those painkillers are no joke and he's got a history of abuse.

Selfishly, I'm hoping he comes back and wins one more major but that seems... unlikely. Seeing him with his kid a few months back makes me hope he recovers enough to lead a healthy, nurturing life for his family.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It’s not CNN covering. Sheriff department said he was lucid and conscious when they pulled him out. They are saying no signs of impairment

• 1Solidarity

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Hey! Did y'all see that Tiger Woods got into an accident!!!

P.S. This is ridiculous, you'd thought the Pope had just passed away, 24 hours of drone/helicopter footage of an SUV flipped over is overkill. You know the Democrats are loving it though, wonder what executive order is being signed right now?

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

gak

<Gold Donor>
It’s not CNN covering. Sheriff department said he was lucid and conscious when they pulled him out. They are saying no signs of impairment
I was laughing at how every chyron was flashing "no sign of impairment" even as the cop admitted no toxicology report was done, and I'm guessing woods wasn't holding a sign saying he took 10 painkillers before he crashed.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say his pro days are over, maybe the senior tour years from now? I can't imagine he didn't fuck his back up more than it already was tho, just had his 5th surgery on it. Also 5 leg surgery's over the years I think it is.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Statement he released said he got a rod in his fib/tib right leg and pins/screws in his ankle same leg.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fuck me, just walking is gonna be a thing much less taking a swing

• 1Like