FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If that is truly what his leg looked like yeah its going to be tough for him to come back and play again. That said.. he DID win the US Open in 2008 on 1 leg and recovered from that injury. He was younger than and was probably filled with way more desire than he has now... but i wouldn't count him out just yet.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah, we can count him out.

He will never win another major. I love how the police and media are running cover, saying it was PURELY an accident.

Sure it was. No skid marks, just careened off the road. Lol.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Rory carried it that day too, barely missed on Sunday (twice).

What I would really love to see is Tony Finau start to try and harness and control his power.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you can't argue that golf is better for having Bryson and Spieth both playing well, at least from a consumer stand point. Enjoyed this weekends tournament more than I have in awhile watching any golf.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nice to see Spieth getting his game back together

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Watching Spieth is so uplifting. Nothing like watching someone drive it all over creation and still make birdies from damn near everywhere.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It would be awesome to see Jordan get some redemption and win this weekend again after dunking it on 12 3(I think) times on that sunday in 2016

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He's played pretty poorly the last month or so, but maybe. I like Cam Smith or Spieth.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like Spieth's chances for sure, he's been having a pretty solid year so far, along with the win last week. I also won't be surprised if Dustin comes alive for the repeat

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wtf ... seriously bad choice by Jordan there, beyond clueless as to what he could have been thinking

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Lots of high scores today... if the conditions stay this way going to be a fun sunday

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If the conditions get more dry it's going to be an even more fun Sunday

• 1Solidarity

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Have both he and Cam in my DraftKings and majors pool this week. Both eagling there is $$$

• 1Like