FedEx Cup

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We'll see what happens today but Phil is definitely a Champion's Tour player now. He cannot compete on the PGA Tour week to week anymore. He might have a good week here and there but he's not a legitimate contender over the course of a season these days.

Would be cool to see him win, but if the wind is up today it's going to be an interesting finish. Should be fun to watch.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
We'll see what happens today but Phil is definitely a Champion's Tour player now. He cannot compete on the PGA Tour week to week anymore. He might have a good week here and there but he's not a legitimate contender over the course of a season these days.

Would be cool to see him win, but if the wind is up today it's going to be an interesting finish. Should be fun to watch.

Yeah even if he wins today I still think he's a Champion's Tour player.. he just hasn't figured that out yet.

Khane

2 shot swing on the first hole. Bold prediction time. Koepka wins, Phil finishes at -3.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
2 shot swing on the first hole. Bold prediction time. Koepka wins, Phil finishes at -3.

Im not sure how bold this is... I think Brooks wins for sure

*edit* And now on 2 we might have the reverse of 1.. and only if Brooks makes a long put to save par

Khane

Well the Mickelson at -3 prediction, Koepka winning a major is never a bold prediction.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

When Phil's short game is as bad as it was on 3 that is not a good sign. And that putt on 1... ugh.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
So Phil gets a trashing, but all these other players shitting the bed don’t?

• 1Picard

Khane

So Phil gets a trashing, but all these other players shitting the bed don’t?

That miss by Brooks was crazy, he's been the Tiger of the new era in Majors. Crazy fucking start.

• 1Like

Khane

Brooks can't putt today. My prediction may be very bold after all.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Brooks can't putt today. My prediction may be very bold after all.

You aren't kidding... but Phil is having a hard time finding the fairway and staying out hazards so him finishing -3 might not be that bold either

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Was that.... 2 holes of normal professional golf in a row? WHAT IS THIS TOURNAMENT COMING TO

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man, had to come home to finish packing for the move and nothing is working. Not sure if Comcast killed my shit a day early or what and it ticks me off b/c I want to finish this out.

Is there anything out there streaming? Can't use the Xfinity app b/c have to be connected to home network. CBS won't authenticate through Xfinity b/c I'm on mobile. Can't find any illicit MMA.tv site that works either. Should have just stayed at the bar drinking.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Man, had to come home to finish packing for the move and nothing is working. Not sure if Comcast killed my shit a day early or what and it ticks me off b/c I want to finish this out.

Is there anything out there streaming? Can't use the Xfinity app b/c have to be connected to home network. CBS won't authenticate through Xfinity b/c I'm on mobile. Can't find any illicit MMA.tv site that works either. Should have just stayed at the bar drinking.

Im watching on ESPN+ but thats cause i have disney+ and it wouldn't help you if you can't authenticate through anything

• 1Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's streaming for free on cbssports.com for me - I have no subscription to any cable service.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It's streaming for free on cbssports.com.

Yes but for whatever reason on desktop I get nothing but this constantly and have disabled every add block script safe popup block whatever that I can. And on mobile it forces authentication through provider, which I can't do b/c whatever reason.

1621810479701.png

I just paid for ESPN+, I didn't have it in the Disney+ package. lol just frustrating. Everything is packed and ready to move and I just wanted to relax and watch golf and FIGJAM win one more.

• 1Solidarity