FedEx Cup

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Phil wins. What a wild Sunday. Not a single person in the last 8 groups made a charge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Im just as in awe of this win as I was when Tiger won the Masters in '19.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was really awesome. Admittedly I have not been the largest Phil fan the last 10 years or whatever, but seeing that run and him coming back the last couple of years had me pulling for him. Can't beat a good story and that had everything but some nail biter clutch 30' putt to win it. Just good play.

Having said all that.... I'm glad crowds are back and all, but they need to get that shit under control. Let the guys play. It adds to the excitement level and the hype, yeah yeah, but there needs to be a balance. They could barely even get to the hole and Phil basically got tackled by some rando red shirt dude. It was cool to see and all but need to back it off just a bit. Go down from an 11 to about an 8 or something.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

The best part of the entire day was CBS playing Old Man right before commercial break after Phil walked off the 3rd green

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Hah, Brooks doing Brooks things:

I have no idea if anyone intentionally tried to hurt him... golf fans historically have been more reserved. All that said if the PGA is going to let this kind of thing happen then they need to get better security for the players

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
Koepka has a history of being a sore loser. I wouldn't pay him any mind.

• 1Moron

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Once you win a major, doesn’t that count?

Compared to Brooks' 4? If Brooks had won last sunday he would have been third quickest to win 5 in his career behind Tiger and Jack... I would say Brooks is above Bryson probably by a large margin

Khane

Just got back from a 5 day trip to Pinehurst. First time I've been down there. That place is basically golf Mecca. It's unbelievable.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Jon Rahm ends 3rd round at Memorial with six stroke lead and gets the news on air he tested positive for Covid. Mandatory withdraw.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

It's US Open week boys! I'm taking Schauffele again

• 1Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would lose my fucking mind if I were Rahm in that situation. Golf is the most socially distanced outdoor sport. They couldn’t just keep crowds away an extra 6-10 feet or make Rahm wear a mask or some shit? Instead he just has to quit with a six stroke lead going into the final round? Pretty lame.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I would lose my fucking mind if I were Rahm in that situation. Golf is the most socially distanced outdoor sport. They couldn’t just keep crowds away an extra 6-10 feet or make Rahm wear a mask or some shit? Instead he just has to quit with a six stroke lead going into the final round? Pretty lame.
He violated the tenents of the Sacred Science. The scriptures demand punishment.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He started the week being contact traced because someone in his posse had it. So he was being tested daily from that. Doubtful he got it from the crowd or anything like that.