FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what went down with DeChambeau and his caddy this week.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This last hole in ‘The Match’ is hysterical. Have to use the same random club for the entire hole

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is the 13th hole at my club after the rain from Ida yesterday. Crazy sinkhole

28678.jpeg

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Damn, drive by my previous course and about 6 holes were completely submerged this morning.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Opinions on the new ‘Brooksie’ rule? I know Douchambeu deserves all the bad press he gets. Just an insufferable guy. But to make a rule to protect his candy ass seems a bit overboard.

Khane

It's a stupid rule but that stupid joke has also run its course. It's just kind of the way golf is. "The gentleman's game". I'm a little surprised they singled out that one heckle though. Would have thought they tried to play it in some "democratic" fashion and just made a blanket statement about "aggressive heckling" in general.

All it really does is make people dislike DeChambeau even more, which I'm on board with.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Getting heckled during a round is absolutely not ok, ban these people from ever being at a pga event again. Outside of actual play? Shit on him like he deserves.

• 2Solidarity

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Getting heckled during a round is absolutely not ok, ban these people from ever being at a pga event again. Outside of actual play? Shit on him like he deserves.
So when he starts being cry baby about the rules during a round again, what are we to do then? Bryson should have already been given a year long suspension anyways for his abhorrent behavior. As long as he behaves like a douche to reinforce his nickname, Douchambeu, then I see no reason why fans shouldn’t be allowed to heckle him. The one person to behave like him is Patrick Reed. And we all know he’s a cheater.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Those are separate issues tho, one shouldn't enable the other. Does the PGA need to take harder stances on the players, sure, but thinking it absolves heckling a player during a round is absurd.

Khane

Counterpount: Sergio Garcia and the 2002 US Open. Nothing Bryson has "endured" was nearly as bad as that. And that was during a major championship. They are singling out a specific heckling phrase, which is stupid.

• 1Like

Khane

To add, I am all for them trying to cull heckling because it's stupid and cringe at a golf tournament. Truly. But they shouldnt be taking this particular stance to protect one, single player. A player everyone already knows is an autistic crybaby.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Them having to single it out speaks to the insufferability of sports fans in general. He certainly does himself no favors for being a complete douchebag

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Can we also add execution for anyone that screams “get in the hole” on a par 4/5 tee shot?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Florida is pretty much a peninsula of limestone caverns. Shit drilling on the coast up near Awendaw which is about halfway to Myrtle Beach from Charleston. I can drill 400ft on Kiawah island without hitting any limestone. The Further north up the coast we go we start getting into the limestone at about 150ft, which makes for great drinking water well/irrigation well. But we were putting in a ground source heat pump. There is another fancy neighborhood otw to Mrytle Beach called DeBeadue and we drilled about 40 feet and all of sudden all our drill mud starts getting sucked into whatever cavern we were in, we tried fine bentonite mixed with water to plug it, tried using recycled insulation and this cavern we couldn't;t stop it up, we pumped 5000 gallons of bentonite /and the insulation mixture. We were still new to everything well drilling can throw at you, and now we would use well casing for each borehole. You learn and live. All I can say is all the people I manage went home safe, with all their eyes, ears, fingers, toes, and cannot include a brain, some of the helpers they have stuck me with are lacking on the brain part, I cannot help that they were born like that or how their parents brought them up.

• 3WTF
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Florida is pretty much a peninsula of limestone caverns. Shit drilling on the coast up near Awendaw which is about halfway to Myrtle Beach from Charleston. I can drill 400ft on Kiawah island without hitting any limestone. The Further north up the coast we go we start getting into the limestone at about 150ft, which makes for great drinking water well/irrigation well. But we were putting in a ground source heat pump. There is another fancy neighborhood otw to Mrytle Beach called DeBeadue and we drilled about 40 feet and all of sudden all our drill mud starts getting sucked into whatever cavern we were in, we tried fine bentonite mixed with water to plug it, tried using recycled insulation and this cavern we couldn't;t stop it up, we pumped 5000 gallons of bentonite /and the insulation mixture. We were still new to everything well drilling can throw at you, and now we would use well casing for each borehole. You learn and live. All I can say is all the people I manage went home safe, with all their eyes, ears, fingers, toes, and cannot include a brain, some of the helpers they have stuck me with are lacking on the brain part, I cannot help that they were born like that or how their parents brought them up.

1631580360634.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I have drilled more footage in the fucking sphere we live on than God's penis, so fuck off when I am talking about drilling and formations. With a Master's in Geology from UNC.

spin drilling GIF

• 1Cutler