FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The question is why are you posting this shit in the fucking golf thread

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
That, was because of the fucking sinkhole, it is about 10 posts back, will your memory go back that far? I am the pothead.
Except you didn’t quote anyone. You didn’t indicate you were talking golf at all. Who’s the retard now?

• 1Solidarity

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
What thread is this
Except you didn’t quote anyone. You didn’t indicate you were talking golf at all. Who’s the retard now?
Oh, what is this thread about? It's about the FedEx cup thread. I am sure if you follow this far into the thread, you know were are talking about golf and Florida or you are retarded.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
What thread is this

Oh, what is this thread about? It's about the FedEx cup thread. I am sure if you follow this far into the thread, you know were are talking about golf and Florida or you are retarded.
It’s called context. You provided none. Dont like your panties all bunched up because you faggoted up this thread? Not my fault you aren’t capable of proper communication.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
US Is up 3 to 1 after morning foursomes in the Ryder Cup. Lets hope they keep that momentum going into the afternoon matches.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The shot from Spieth from that vertical wall of grass was insane, to bad it was for naught

EDIT

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Rahm and Garcia have been on fire. The only bright spot for the Europeans

• 1Like

Khane

DeChambeau is a goddamn embarrassment this afternoon. I was so glad when Reed wasnt on the team and I kinda hope Bryson never makes another one either though that is unlikely

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Craziest lip out I've ever seen.

Also, as a point of interest... they are 3 full holes behind the group ahead of them.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Craziest lip out I've ever seen.

Also, as a point of interest... they are 3 full holes behind the group ahead of them.

Yeah it took 2 hours to get through 6 holes cause every hole involved multiple rules marshals

Khane

Does Rahm ever miss from 20+ feet when shit is on the line? What the fuck? Guy is s goddamn Thoroughbred

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If Europe wins the cup this year it will be because of Rahm. He is responsible for 2 1/2 of the points they have so far and its look like at least another 1/2 after this foursome.