FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
All cylinders are definitely firing for Tiger right now. Loving it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah he has no business being inside 5 feet from that bunker.. but then he's Tiger Woods.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger/Rory final pairing for tomorrow. I am excited as fuck for this. Going to be good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, gonna be cutting into my NFL game watching big time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Here we go, should be an excellent day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rory falling apart early, Rose not playing well... Tiger might actually have a shot at winning the FedEx Cup today too

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Need to get through 16 and hope rose has one more bad hole. This is better than football today

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This is pretty damn cazy, never thought he would have a shot at the cup as well

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was waiting for someone in the crowd to yell "Lets go happy." If it wasn't going to be Tiger glad it was Rose

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not really a golf person, so I gotta ask...Rose wins a cup, but Tiger wins a title? Just going off an article I was following

Del

Vyemm Raider
Rose won the FedEx Cup, which is an accumulation of the points you earn throughout the year. Tiger won the TOUR Championship tournament. Both big, Tiger is just taking the spotlight because this is an amazing sports comeback. I was almost certain that he'd never win another tournament like 3-4 years ago after his injuries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jovec

?
I'm not really a golf person, so I gotta ask...Rose wins a cup, but Tiger wins a title? Just going off an article I was following

Yes, Tiger won the tournament. Rose won the FedEx by accumulating the highest total points over the length of the golf tour. And with it a nice $10 million.

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So glad he won, and almost won the FedEx cup. Golf is better with a Tiger that competes and wins. I can't wait to see what next season will bring.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Ryder Cup next week baby. Better than a major. Hope we see another day 3 of America blowing Europe the fuck out.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Phil better pull some magic out of his ass to win this. Should be a fun watch tho