FedEx Cup

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got my first hole in one today boys. We get $1800 clubhouse credit for it at my club which usually gets sucked down at the bar but today was opening day for the club which involves a scramble tournament and an open bar all day for all members. I get to keep all that sweet dough and get my name on the board!

Bro don’t do us like that. Give us the details of the hole in one! Which club do you play at?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Short 130 yard downhill par 3, hit it about 6 feet past the hole and it spun back and rolled in. I play at TPC River Highlands in CT. They play the Travelers Championship there, which is actually getting played this year with no spectators. June 25-28.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Khane I’m about a 10 cap, can we play this year so I can not pay the non guest rate. Will bring whatever you prefer to drink.

Khane

I've been laughing my ass off at the entire match so far. Justin Thomas and Charles Barkley are great color commentary.

"I don't know Tom... he's not Atlanta, he's known for closing it out."

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don’t have any pappy anymore. The 13 year rye was fucking dynamite but.. can’t keep stuff that expensive around anymore cause I have no willpower. Retail under $150 for me these days

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I sorta liked him for his physics type approach but he really is an insufferable piece of shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wolff has been great this week, seems like he's getting it together again after playing like crap the past month.

DeChambeau is about as typical an SMU faggot as you can get, down to the walk and sense of style. All mega-douches

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Finally, a Major!

I'm picking Schauffele this week

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Grabbed a month of espn+ to watch. Woods putting in a -2 is his best opening round in awhile now.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Grabbed a month of espn+ to watch. Woods putting in a -2 is his best opening round in awhile now.

Best opening round in a PGA Championship in his last 5(?) starts too, including 2 years ago when he finished solo 2nd behind Koepka

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wolff leader in clubhouse - kid is so great. Left at least 2 strokes on the board today with his putting and don't think -10 is going to be enough. Great final round

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There was a 59 today by Scheffler and DJ who was 11 under through 11 only 'managed' a 60 today.

Khane

The end of the BMW championship was pure insanity.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Haven't been watching much lately but going to try to this weekend

• 2Like