Final Fantasy 16

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only married couples are allowed past the dwarf village to go on pilgrimage to the ruins of the summoners town.

So Zidane and Garnet get married. You then have an option for Vivi and Quena to get married too.

Vivi is a 6 month old male and Quena is a non gendered frog person.

View attachment 472583

View attachment 472582

A few years after the end of the game and...

View attachment 472584

I said that the ANTAGONIST was gay, that's limp wristed Kuja and his thong.

Your brain has rotted from US politics. I'm not a liberal, you just can't belive that someone can share some of your beliefs and not others.

I hate the "message" as much as you and bitch about it constantly in the gaming/tv/movie forums, I'm just not sure Final Fantasy is there yet. Being skeptical of Putin and making fun of school shootings doesn't make me a liberal, I'm just European.

I'm pro Trump and always have been you imbecile.
You make Manessa look sane.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. FF9 had a forgettable antagonist. I read it as protagonist. Your’re still a liberal Chris.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This discussion is tiring, perhaps we ought to table it for now until we have something relevant to get into regarding, you know, FF16.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This discussion is tiring, perhaps we ought to table it for now until we have something relevant to get into regarding, you know, FF16.
I’ll get things back on track. You guys hear there’s a gay in FF16?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I’ll get things back on track. You guys hear there’s a gay in FF16?
Wow, there haven't been any gay things in Japanese media ever, especially Final Fantasy. Must be globohomo sinking in their claws, let's boycott it.

• 1Worf

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Game would have to really kick ass to get me to play a non-turn based final fantasy. 7 remake was garbage because of action combat, even the setting "classic mode" or whatever was way off the mark.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game would have to really kick ass to get me to play a non-turn based final fantasy. 7 remake was garbage because of action combat, even the setting "classic mode" or whatever was way off the mark.
You just suck at action combat games. Its ok to admit it. Fear not though, FF16 will basically have an auto play feature (if you want to use it) via the special accessories you can wear. Its what I plan to do, to some degree. Its just too bad that we'll have to sit through Broke Back Mtn, FF Edition.

Fadaar

That guy
Nah Chris is right, I had forgotten about the dwarf town thing and I guess just never saw the post game part. I played FF9 multiple times but only ever beat the final boss once. Always burned out about 3/4 of the way through.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1683555392309.jpeg

1683555439899.jpeg

1683555468481.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It’s Gavinmad Gavinmad you’re talking about, right?
Naw. Just Chris. It’s not entirely Chris’ fault. But mostly his. I don’t like Rob either. Just his posting style is grating. Too much acting like “pick me” rational liberals but in reality they would let communism full on happen with a shrug. Like the conservative pick me women that would still let chads run train rather than marry a 6 or 7. They’re just cashing the check that serves their selfish interests.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When we get the Tifa/Aerith lesbian romance in FF7R-3 (after Cloud dies to save the Planet), which one will be the bitch and which one will be the butch?

Anyone who saw the way those two looked at each other throughout chapters 10/11/12 of FF7R knows I'm not exactly reaching here btw. Do it SE, you cowards