Final Fantasy 16

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Says the character name was already leaked online but my sleuthing just turns up a bunch of mentally ill people bitching about lack of LGBTQIA+LMNOP1235 in other FF games.. Please don't be dick and balls touching. Update: Fuck, sounds like its dick and balls.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude it's Japan you know there's tentacles
I didn't really know anything specific about ER before I got it. Knew it was from Miyazaki and co which was enough for me to get it with the gift card I won from Utnayan Utnayan and that was about it. Didn't do the Network Test or even read about it much beforehand. I guess it was a gamble in the same way betting on a championship level team that wins all the time is, but yeah. Wasn't entirely sure what I was getting, got the best game of the generation.

FF15 kinda sucks, and it giving you a bunch of weapons to make the game easier isn't gonna help. I'm pretty sure it's already like impossible to die on Easy 'cause it uses potions automatically every time your HP gets low or something like that. I used zero strategy getting through that game, just held down X the whole time and sometimes hit an item or a summon. I've got FF15 like ranked down with FF2 as far as the main series goes.

That's what I'm wondering. If it's 2 chix, then maybe my prediction of seeing Aerith and Tifa hook up in the remakes is possible. Lord knows the way they look at each other in FF7R obliterates any chemistry they barely have with Cloud so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they're going with it.
Yeah I’ve just been playing no strategy even before I realized the game gave me super weapons. It’s just boring.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Says the character name was already leaked online but my sleuthing just turns up a bunch of mentally ill people bitching about lack of LGBTQIA+LMNOP1235 in other FF games.. Please don't be dick and balls touching. Update: Fuck, sounds like its dick and balls.
Guess who isn’t buying this now. Fuck these cucks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

They clearly drew some inspiration from GoT, so I suspect one of them will get murdered by a shadow spawn birthed by a hot witch

Rude

Potato del Grande

dick and balls or scissoring?
Is this anonymous source faggotry or legitimate faggotry? I saw razor made a rant about square but haven't watched it yet..

Link:

Rajaah Rajaah , FF15 is hands down the worst game in the franchise.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game has a confirmed brothel, breasts, butts, prison, torture, blood, gore, etc just from the ESRB rating. There could be a single gay character walking through the game doing nothing else but muttering "it's just good business" like the pirates 3 end battle and the Saudis would ban it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They clearly drew some inspiration from GoT, so I suspect one of them will get murdered by a shadow spawn birthed by a hot witch

The only thing left is to teach this bitch ass gaming industry to fuck off like everyone did with bud light. Way over fucking due.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Play something else. Everyone. Period! Take this dick sloppy sick ass shit, jammed down everyone’s throat and quit buying it! This industry needs an ass kicking! Now!

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

-Unsubstantiated rumor with no context appears on youtube
-FoH gets instantly triggered and foams at mouth

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
it isn’t a rumor you dumb fuck.

✅
Features LGBT+ characters
✅
The game is localized in Arabic
✅
May affect its release in the region
✅
Square Enix won’t censor LGBT+ content in the Middle East or any region

Last edited:
  • 1NPC

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is this anonymous source faggotry or legitimate faggotry? I saw razor made a rant about square but haven't watched it yet..

Link:

Rajaah Rajaah , FF15 is hands down the worst game in the franchise.

Yeh. People who say FF2 is the worst probably haven't played FF15. It visually looks stupendous on a resolution/quality level, but even there it's kind of boring on art direction compared to the 13 trilogy, 12, or...well, a lot of the earlier ones. Some of them had incredible art direction and creativity in their environments. FF15 looks the prettiest but has almost no creativity and little art direction. The ocean city is the only location that even jumps out to me as memorable.

The main thing 15 has going for it is the comraderie of the four main characters. Which is, funnily enough, probably something that internet babies complained about the most. "No female characters?" "These four look like jock douchebags" were the word of the day, yet they turned out to be the best thing about the game.

All the early stuff I saw from FF16 made it look grey and dull and bland, like a Souls wannabe. Now the new stuff is all super-vibrant and colorful. Getting whiplash here. So it's less Souls visual design and more FFX visual design, then? That'd be nice.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They don’t look like jock douchebags they look like a boy band and 3 out of the 4 look like soyboys.

• 2Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m going to reserve judgement until people play it. You can put gay characters in without subscribing to “The Message”. GoT did that well enough. If these are some scumfucks that get ran through. Who cares?

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m going to reserve judgement until people play it. You can put gay characters in without subscribing to “The Message”. GoT did that well enough. If these are some scumfucks that get ran through. Who cares?
Correct :) I lost a bet.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Saudi bans everything. We are literally talking an about a country where a woman gets raped and they charge the woman. Ff15 was banned too. Doesn’t matter this time around unless some dude turns into a granny and says “feels so good. So right”.