Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Citra has an incredible TMR, and she can complete the SPR parameter mission without any STMR (if GL gets them, but we should).

As an actual unit to use in battle.... she's not good. Well, she is pretty quick at filling the esper gauge for missions, but she won't be on any of your serious trial teams.
She's getting slotted right away, because the TMR is craaaaaaazy.

Also I'm gonna do Rem's STMR I think. I've got 5 of her, so there is that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Also, is Noctis able to be built to solo the event? I need to run more often and the 200% isn't cutting it while clearing Legend.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I used Pod chains with Noctis/Nyx to clear the trash waves + the final boss easily. I also had Aranea using jump to kill the final boss, but he never lasted until round two for Aranea to actually land.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I used Pod chains with Noctis/Nyx to clear the trash waves + the final boss easily. I also had Aranea using jump to kill the final boss, but he never lasted until round two for Aranea to actually land.
Oh yeah, I should be doing that with double noctis I guess.

Molten Core Raider
News is up for the Halloween banner, my hype has been deflated. Triple 5* banner and a nerf essentially to the bonus percentage from old synergy units. It breaks down:
  • 200%: 7★ Lilith/Lucius
  • 150%: 7★ D. Rain/D. Lasswell/GLS
  • 100%: Lilith/Lucius
  • 75%: D. Rain/D. Lasswell/GLS
  • 50%: WWF/Pirate Jake/I. Nichol
  • 30%: Black Cat Lid
Pretty lame, Gumi. Pretty lame.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
News is up for the Halloween banner, my hype has been deflated. Triple 5* banner and a nerf essentially to the bonus percentage from old synergy units. It breaks down:
  • 200%: 7★ Lilith/Lucius
  • 150%: 7★ D. Rain/D. Lasswell/GLS
  • 100%: Lilith/Lucius
  • 75%: D. Rain/D. Lasswell/GLS
  • 50%: WWF/Pirate Jake/I. Nichol
  • 30%: Black Cat Lid
Pretty lame, Gumi. Pretty lame.

I started playing right after Halloween last year. Have wanted a GLS since I saw her, and was glad I had a decent stash to try for her. Now though, not even going to pull except for a few 4 star tickets to try and get Inichol/Pirate Jake for their TMRs. =-// Limited time triple banner? Seriously?

Oh well. Maybe I'll do the step up for the 7 star batch this week, I have a single copy of 4 of the units on the banner, so any unit will give me a 7 star, almost.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Luckily, I have enough bonus units to not have to pull at all. But I kind of want another P. Jake for his ring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
I used Grim Lord Sakura a ton after I got lucky with one last year and really looked forward to trying for her 7* this year but yeah....triple 5* on a limited unit banner is just disgusting. That said the banner is definitely worth pulling a little on for Pirate Jake and iNichol if you're lacking either. Jake's rings are amazing.

Molten Core Raider
As much as I want a 7* GLS, I think Im skipping this Halloween event entirely. New Halloween units and old ones split between banners and log in rewards providing off-banner EX tickets..no thanks Gumi.

Edit - got excited when one of the tickets I got from Mog came down rainbow. Popped out as CG Lasswell. The salt intensifies.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Used all my 4 start tickets left, 12, to get Jakes TMR--wound up getting one. Also got a rainbow. Fohlen. Then I got another rainbow on my ticket pulls. Dark Knight Cecil. 2 off banners and bad off banners, feels fucking bad on a limited time banner. This is not at all healthy for the game, I think.

Molten Core Raider
I saw a post on reddit where that Dyer dude did 42 of the 5k lapis pulls while trying for the Halloween unit STMRs and only got 4 on-banner rainbows (10 total rainbows) across all those pulls. The rates have got to be ridiculous.

Dunno if there is even a market for it but Im kinda tempted to try to sell my FFBE account :p It's on a throw away Facebook account (I dont use facebook at all and wasnt about to make a real account for a mobile game). Probably taboo to even say such things, but Im kinda wanting to cut my losses (recouping a little wouldnt suck).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I thought there was a link in the subreddit megathread for such transactions.

Edit: I am assuming the VP collab is a hard pass? Freya TMR looks good, but probably not worth chasong. Arngrim STMR on a limited banner is foolish to chase.

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think Im done with this game. safe to remove Tduck and my gf Sarah if you guys havent already