Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I can't seem to find the info on the Summer tickets so maybe someone here knows that has heard it on Discord or read on reddit. Are we done getting free Summer tickets from logins besides the ones we can buy with Summer tokens? Also, is the Summer ticket summon pool inclusive of current banners or locked to the date of the new summer banner? Meaning, the summon pool would contain Malphasie and Circe or the new banner on Friday.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went back to Venomous Vines (Malboro Queen) with a new team and got it in like 15 minutes instead of an hour. Still cleared all missions too. Only real change was swapping Nichol for Emperor to cap chains with his magic finisher. Video of the fast version of Malboro Queen:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Summer tickets did okay. Started out with a long streak of blues, then a long sreak of golds, and the last one was LM Fina!

Molten Core Raider
I picked up the 5+1 ticket, all 10 summer tickets, the regular summon tickets and the expansion vouchers with my summer coin doo-thingies. Only thing of note I pulled was Queen #4 so I have her STMR now which is nice, only Hyoh doesn't need it and I dont run any other physical units so...yay for box filler?

Im not really enjoying the game much these days, the 7* stuff has me feeling deflated. I mean, I have a ton of 5*s that I can pop up once their 7*s are implemented, but the joy of pulling a 5* is completely gone. I snagged one of that crow chick from the free 10+1 last week but since I only have one, I'll never use her unless I luck into a second.

It's been said before by other people (and probably said a lot better) but Im feeling pretty bleh about FFBE atm.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I picked up the 5+1 ticket, all 10 summer tickets, the regular summon tickets and the expansion vouchers with my summer coin doo-thingies. Only thing of note I pulled was Queen #4 so I have her STMR now which is nice, only Hyoh doesn't need it and I dont run any other physical units so...yay for box filler?

Im not really enjoying the game much these days, the 7* stuff has me feeling deflated. I mean, I have a ton of 5*s that I can pop up once their 7*s are implemented, but the joy of pulling a 5* is completely gone. I snagged one of that crow chick from the free 10+1 last week but since I only have one, I'll never use her unless I luck into a second.

It's been said before by other people (and probably said a lot better) but Im feeling pretty bleh about FFBE atm.

Yeah it's a struggle to play and keep up anymore. I havent done any trials in idk how long. Also I'm still real bad at team making and understanding everyone's abilities/ synergy despite having played for like 2 years now haha

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I play everyday still, but I am really behind on trials. Part of the problem is I am more busy with the kids now, but also having to spend a long time gearing the party for each encounter. Everything will be powercrept by the time I get around to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I play everyday still, but I am really behind on trials. Part of the problem is I am more busy with the kids now, but also having to spend a long time gearing the party for each encounter. Everything will be powercrept by the time I get around to it.
The gear system for FFBE is literally the worst part of the game, and that includes the 4 different inventories they use to soak you for micro-transactions.

Molten Core Raider
The gear system for FFBE is literally the worst part of the game, and that includes the 4 different inventories they use to soak you for micro-transactions.
A buddy at work (the dude who has the notoriously bad FFBE luck) dragged me into trying King's Raid a week or two back. It was a serious shock to the system to see a game that wasn't so predatory with it's monetization tactics.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So what do you guys think about Ignis? I was just going to roll with Nichol, but never got a second for 7 star. As of right now, only need a 7 star support, and then a 7 star magic DPS. Not sure if I should just eventually use a select ticket on Nichol or go for Ignis, I still have a decent stash so I feel like I might have a decent shot at him, plus Ignis seems to fill some more niches I could really use (Ailment/Stat break resist). Only issue is, my healer is LM fina, and her thing is reraise--and Ignis seems like because of set ups his tempo would go to shit with reres or dispels ect. (Thanks to three turn activations, everything seems really tight in his rotation). I like CG nichols ability to shift on the fly more.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Was mentioning this on Reddit. The Ticket of Choice is good for mitigating the terrible effects from an expanding 5 star pool (With tons of terrible units) and the need for specific 5 stars to get a 7 star, but it does nothing to make getting even good 5 stars exciting again. The fact that between off banner units, and other factors, you might have a sub 1% chance ON BANNER to get what you want, and you're still not excited when you do because the reality is you have to roll that twice? Is a major problem in a game that exploits that gambling rush.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm

Totally agree with this. The game would be so much less cumbersome if gear sets were specific to a selected party.

Molten Core Raider
I think Ao meant how the game has different inventories for equipment, materials, abilities, and items. Each inventory with its own max capacity that has to be upgraded separately with vouchers or lapis. Although your statement isnt any less true, equipment sets are long overdue imo. I'd love to be able to click one button and move all gear and materia from one unit to another.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think Ao meant how the game has different inventories for equipment, materials, abilities, and items. Each inventory with its own max capacity that has to be upgraded separately with vouchers or lapis. Although your statement isnt any less true, equipment sets are long overdue imo. I'd love to be able to click one button and move all gear and materia from one unit to another.
Actually, I meant both of them.

Literally the party gearing system is fucking trash-tier. I can have an item on only one unit at a time, but there isn't any "memory" to quickly change equipment setups, even though they let me save party compositions. It's fucking dumb. I should be able to have Hyoh with Excalibur in party 1 and the same hyoh with Agni in party 2.

And the fucking 4 different inventories systems is literally just forcing people to pay for multiple upgrades.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
UcYBY0p.jpg

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I did the 11k step up, got a citra and Oldman #2

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
After getting pissy with the game in general, I think it's trying hard to kiss up to me. I dipped into my lapis pile and did the 11k step up and came out with 3 Citra's and Ayaka #2.

Citra is a weird unit.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll admit... I fucked up. Dropped 11k on the Citra lap because I remember Gavinterrible talking about Citra, and after I did the summons I remembered it was Folka and I'm bad.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Citra has an incredible TMR, and she can complete the SPR parameter mission without any STMR (if GL gets them, but we should).

As an actual unit to use in battle.... she's not good. Well, she is pretty quick at filling the esper gauge for missions, but she won't be on any of your serious trial teams.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Citra actually gets crazy good enhancements. I mean obviously Akstar still completely blows her away and her enhancements are a loooooong way off from GL, but she ends up as a very viable unit.