Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Last free 10+1 summon was a bust. Few golds and the rest blues. I would have rather had the moogles or lapis. Who voted for this stupid option?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I got nothing from the 10+1, but I got Emperor #2 from today's summer ticket. I love that unit, so I'm happy.

Molten Core Raider
Immunity to all status ailments. Hyoh has no innate resistances so unless you have a unit hand-holding him, any sort of debuff a monster does he's gonna get hit by.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
At first glance Circe seems garbage, but Malphaise looks really solid.

Circe TMR is way better, so that's some consolation at least.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I got 1 gold and 10 blues on both of the 10+1 tickets today.

Then I went and bought the 10 summer tickets with the stones and used em, got one rainbow.

It was Jake #3

So yeah, my free pulls were poopy

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm buying both the 10+1 and all 10 summer tickets. That's almost the full amount of stones though, with I think 5 leftover or something. It's basically the most summons you can get from the stones.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did the 4k banner pull, and 2 4* tickets, got two trance terra's in the mix, already had one 7* with her tmr, pretty happy. Also have 7* Adam Jensen that i got luckboxing 10 tickets just to get random stuff from his banner. He's been handy with his fire imperil for OTK'ing stuff with Terra

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Did the two 10+1's, got a rainbow--DKC....For 10 10+1s (Literally recorded) I got zero rainbows, but in three of the last 4 I've gotten one rainbow each, so can't complain. Of course, they were all shit rainbows lol. All the summer pulls so far have been blues, too.

Did drop a bunch of 4 star tickets on the moogle banner for extra TMR (And I'd really like Nichol's summer unit), would up getting another Rainbow..Delita.

Still not going to complain, got Hyoh and Awakened Rain :p Even if its my destiny never to have a Trance Terra, or 7 start support lol.

Speaking of, the only caster I have is pretty much Barb. I had to do Wicken Moon with Kunshira. Was looking at the hybrid from Fiesta, she worth pulling on? Was going to try for Trance, but where its a one in 5 =-/, I figure its not worth it. I can't use any of the other units save for OK (And only for his STMR). I read a much stronger hybrid will popping soon, so I figure I might wait, but she looks pretty amazing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of, the only caster I have is pretty much Barb. I had to do Wicken Moon with Kunshira. Was looking at the hybrid from Fiesta, she worth pulling on?

Do you have a second Kunshira? She's a decent hybrid DPS at 7*, though she's locked to a dual element chaining move (wind / thunder I think). Do you actually need a hybrid dps? You said you have Hyoh, so you're set on dps for a long time. Here's a quick preview of the upcoming trial fights and what kind of team you may want:

Europa reborn -- Hyoh is great for this
Calcabrina -- Hyoh is great for this
Dark Shiva/Golem -- You want at least one phys and one mag dps. Your Hyoh + friend mage is fine.
Odin 3* -- Hyoh is great for this
Phoenix 3* -- very easy fight
Leviathan 3* -- Dps doesn't matter much here, but you need a good tank/heal/support squad.
Shaula -- this fight is extremely delayed, it was powercrept 2 months ago already
Nunki -- another super delayed 10 man, it's already powercrept

That's the next 2-3 months of content. By the time we start getting the harder stuff like Gilgamesh reborn or Alexander 3*, then we're at our next stage of power creep with units like Auron, Akstar, etc.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Do you have a second Kunshira? She's a decent hybrid DPS at 7*, though she's locked to a dual element chaining move (wind / thunder I think). Do you actually need a hybrid dps? You said you have Hyoh, so you're set on dps for a long time. Here's a quick preview of the upcoming trial fights and what kind of team you may want:

Europa reborn -- Hyoh is great for this
Calcabrina -- Hyoh is great for this
Dark Shiva/Golem -- You want at least one phys and one mag dps. Your Hyoh + friend mage is fine.
Odin 3* -- Hyoh is great for this
Phoenix 3* -- very easy fight
Leviathan 3* -- Dps doesn't matter much here, but you need a good tank/heal/support squad.
Shaula -- this fight is extremely delayed, it was powercrept 2 months ago already
Nunki -- another super delayed 10 man, it's already powercrept

That's the next 2-3 months of content. By the time we start getting the harder stuff like Gilgamesh reborn or Alexander 3*, then we're at our next stage of power creep with units like Auron, Akstar, etc.

Yeah, have a second Kunsh, and a two Lunera's so have a chaining partner for her too. Was only afraid of her elemental lock. Cool, thanks for the info, going to hold off then. The next thing I want, now that I have a 7 star tank with Merc Ramnza and Awakened Rain, is a 7 star support. After that, a magic DPS.