Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Maria has been working out pretty good as a healer for me. Seemed like a decent early game pull with access to a AE Heal Limit Break and early access to Cura also.

Don't have anyone with Poison or Para for White Dragon and like Sinzar he just wipes my team in two rounds. Just Awakened my Rain to have something to do. Might farm the unlock dungeon for some of my other guys like Luna or Maria.

Chris

Potato del Grande
so far nothing but 3* units, but the fanboy in me is happy with them -- Rydia, Kain, Galuf, Cyan, and Edgar.

really need a healer tho.
Those can all go to 4* and Galuf 5* with awakening material farming, took me a couple of days.

Keep pulling for a healer, I have Maria and she boosts survivability loads once she has cura.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Haven't gotten very far, but I like it. That fake iOS style status bar at the top rustles me though.

ID: 264900637

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got Edgar from my first summon and he seems like a decent starter? Not sure what I'm doing yet really, I got a white mage and black mage from friend points and have been using them to fill out the party.

ID: 848,715,428

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I sent you two a friend invite (Calysto is my ign, I put rerolled in my greeting comment).

Im having fun but finished pretty much all the content. Ill tinker with leveling my people up as energy permits (currently using Fran, Kain, Shadow, Maria, and Vivi) and wait for the full launch. Wonder if there's a reason they're holding back characters from FF7, 8, 10, and 14. Dont think Ive seen anyone from any of those games, only the old ones and 11 and 12 (although it looks like FF13 people are in the JP version). Guess theyre holding back for events to reel in the whales after Sephiroth.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Guess theyre holding back for events to reel in the whales after Sephiroth.
guaranteed to be their plan lol.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper did the opposite and ended up having Cloud be the center of every new feature release in the game, so i guess it could be worse.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well that is unfortunate, both my devices don't have my account info and I don't have the ability to log in to Facebook that my account is linked to.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well that is unfortunate, both my devices don't have my account info and I don't have the ability to log in to Facebook that my account is linked to.
The login server was having issues earlier. Try again, seems to be fixed now.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Killing Ifrit is the end of the main content? I don't see anything beyond that, though the port is labeled next.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Killing Ifrit is the end of the main content? I don't see anything beyond that, though the port is labeled next.
That's it for storyline until the game officially launches in a few weeks. There's some other stuff you can do depending how much you want to grind in the limited content available. You can fight a super boss on the farplane (white dragon) for a sick katana, but you need to really powerlevel to take him out. You can grind your ifrit to max level, which unlocks the rank 2 ifrit fight, which is also crazy hard. You can grind colloseum for nice stuff through the ranks. Most of this will be easier/faster when the full game comes out.

Zynth

N00b
I keep getting a connection error message when I try to leave Fulan pass, been stuck inside all day. Is this a known thing or is the server down for maintenance or something?

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Can you get this for iPhone? I've tried switching it to the Swedish app store and it didn't come up as an option.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
enjoying this, thanks for the tips, a couple noob questions.

my phone keeps going to sleep - any way to stop this? only game it does it with. guess i'll try wakey if nothing else.

any reason not to auto on non boss fights?

if i sort by "rarity" are those the best toons to use?

edit: just found the reddit, answered most of my questions!

Global QA Megathread - 5/19/16 : FFBraveExvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Autobattle is fine, though if you overkill enemies, they drop more loot, so if farming for items you may wanna go heavy on nuking. Rarity is the units current evolution, which may not be their final form. Check the wiki to see what the max rarity of the unit will be to determine if they're valuable or not. Almost all units that have a 5 star form are worth it once you level them up. In general, primary characters and villains like Cecil or Exdeath can evolve to 5* and above, while side characters like Fran usually cap out at 4*. Expect most or all characters to eventually be updated to higher rarities though.