Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Citz

Silver Squire
Slowly grinding out mats 5* mats in ADV awakering while waiting for the cactuar events.

Friend Id: 087 316 094

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol ouch! I'm going to save up for an 11 pull and hope there is a true master summon event. At almost 3k gems saved up and hopefully with new content and daily rewards the next 2k won't be that bad.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have Terra up to level 57, and have all the mats to evolve her to 5* once she hits 60, but I ran out of money. Fusing high level units is expensive! Gonna have to farm the gil vortex soon I suppose, but will be farming cactuar and stockpiling while the event is happening. Likely will need to expand my unit capacity...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I started rerolling on Nox since it's pretty easy to run 5 instances at a time and finally got 3* Cecil. Was hoping for Bartz or Vaan, but Cecil will have to do I guess, since I don't want to lose out on the cactuar event.

What sort of teams do you run if you aren't spending your lapis though? Right now my phone has Lasswell, Rain, Firion, Edgar, and Leah (WHM). Nox account has Lasswell, Rain, Cecil, Leah, and Tronn. I feel like I'm going to be struggling a lot because I'm using shitty 3* capped characters.

And speaking of the cactuar event, is the 5 energy one the most efficient or did I just have bad luck with the others by getting green cactuar waves? My first run through all three I got 15k for 5 energy, 20k for 10 energy, and 30k for 15 energy.NM, did 5 energy one on another account and only got 1 metal cactuar.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think the only pulls I have done were the initial and two others, so 1k gems? That gave me a Luna, Maria, and Galuf. Which had been fine for so far. Haven't done White Dragon, waiting for this event to get some levels and try. I did get a Biggs from friend point pull, so can poison, but no paralyze I don't think.

I think the 15 STA is most efficient because you are guaranteed a giant metal for 30k XP, and I've had good luck getting 2/3 possible giant metal.

Vorph

I'd probably be ok if I had Anastasis and Biggs, but no luck with either so far from friend pulls. Maybe I'll just buy the early bird special and hope RNGesus smiles on the two ticket pulls.

And yeah, I've done a few more 15 energy runs on the Cecil account and I got stuff like metal+jumbo and 2x jumbo. Just got unlucky on my first run.

Is there any trick to refreshing your leader so people can use it repeatedly, like how you can in PAD? I couldn't figure out any way to get it to work between the two accounts I'm playing.

BTW, my Cecil account is 910,516,095 if anyone wants to add it. I should be hitting 40 and awakening him to 4* soon, assuming Heaven's Ash and Sacred Crystals aren't super hard to find.

Zynth

N00b
My pulls have been pretty good. I pretty much just pull once I have 500L. Picked up Shadow, Maria x3, Edgar, Fran, Rydia, and Exdeath. Sitting on 550L now, probably going to hold off for a bit. Cant feed any more cactaur since I already ran out of gil.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I looked into it, and you can make easy gil currently with the event. When you catch the mini cactuars, feed them to one of the friend summon 1* units. 1 mini cactuar will max out the level of a 1* unit. Then sell that unit for ~4500 gil or so. The mini cactuars aren't efficient for leveling your higher units anyway, so this is a perfect way to make them useful.

Using the above I got enough gil to finish fusing my Terra to 60, then evolved her to 5*. Another few runs of the event and I should be able to max her level to 80. My friend ID is 302,363,072 if anyone wants it. Been using lapis on quality of life upgrades such as expanding the friend list, material capacity, etc.

Vorph

Apparently you can go way past the friend list limitation by linking your account to Facebook and adding people there (there's a FB group). Saw a YouTube video posted to reddit today where the dude had like 111/45 on his in-game friend list because of it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got my Muramasa today! Was mostly lucky RNG on where his attacks went, but with Deprotection and a lucky poison landing, then chain Cura and physical attacks he went down.

Need like 8 Ashe to evolve Rain and forget Laswell, guess I'll just stock pile for after the event.

Zynth

N00b
This site has compiled data for all the stuff currently in the global game:Final Fantasy Brave Exvius English Guide | A simple guide for FFBE

Very handy for finding all the hidden chests in towns/explore zones, where to go for quests, etc.
rrr_img_134745.png

Vorph

That Facebook trick worked nicely. I linked my FFBE account up to the dummy FB account I use for games and joined the two groups for this and added about 100 "friends". It takes a while for the game to sync up but once all of them appear in game I'll get 1000 lapis from rewards, plus a lot of these people are rank 20+ with maxed out 5* units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the tip about facebook. I got 2/5 of the lapis rewards from inviting people from the group, should get the rest soon hopefully.

I took out the white dragon after leveling some. I didn't have anyone who could paralyze, so I had to rely on Terra and Fran just chain casting cura every round to tank his damage. Once the cactuar event ends, I'm going to start using all my energy leveling espers to unlock the rank 2 fights.

Make sure to keep grinding colloseum whenever possible. There's some amazing equipment rewards from the higher ranks that blows away anything available to us currently. Also try to always bring someone to steal in colloseum, even if it's just the free thief Paul or Eldin. Lot of rare materials to be stolen otherwise unobtainable with what we have unlocked.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guess I need to do my PAL pulls, never got a Paul or Eldin. Up to B rank on colosseum now so at least I'll be on the way to unlocking the stuff to steal.

Vorph

Thanks for the tip about facebook. I got 2/5 of the lapis rewards from inviting people from the group, should get the rest soon hopefully.
I'm not sure what's going on with it. I redeemed 2/5 yesterday but the claim button for it never goes away or moves on to 3/5. I have like 150 people added now (and 100+ more requests that I need to go through). Last night the game was taking a long time to load and occasionally crashing, I think because the FB module was having issues. Not sure if adding too many people ever becomes an issue, but I really want the friend points. Fucking PAL pulls refuse to give me Paul on this account.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Same issue with facebook here. Claimed reward #1 and #2, got the lapis, but the rewards page still has the claim button for #2. That facebook group has a lot of people complaining about the same issue, so it seems to just be a bug on the game's end. I'm still getting a bunch of gifts from the random facebook friends, so even if the lapis isn't working, it's worth adding as many as possible.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did like 20 friend pulls and just cannot get a thief to steal from colosseum. This damn Spiritsand is killing me.

Vorph

I've got Eldin for stealing but he's pretty damn fragile and tends to die before he gets to steal from all 3 mobs. Really need Paul at minimum, and preferably Zidane or Vaan. I'm going to be mad if I don't get one of those two when I hit 5k lapis and buy the 11 ticket pack. Really wish Earth Key 25 was accessible now, as I'd much rather just slot Steal onto someone like Lasswell.

Earth's Core is my nemesis at the moment. I've done about 50 runs at the awakening vortex on INT because that's where reddit said to get it, but I've only gotten one drop so far. Need it to upgrade Firion to 4*. I don't even want to know what it takes to 5* him. Already know I'm going to need a bunch of spiritsand for Lasswell and then Rain... ugh.

Edit: Not sure what to do now. I beat White Dragon with Edgar's poison and Firion's paralyze so I think that was the last of the available content for the moment. Need to get Siren and Ifrit leveled up so I can do 2* but that's a pretty insane grind when only blue/red magicite give more than a couple pixels of xp. For now I'm just running Catacomb exit over and over with 4* Lasswell + 4 1*'s (level and sell) + OP friend unit. It's the most efficient way to get rank xp from what I have read.