Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ready for Arena.

I've seen mention of Vanille's limit break for arena before, but I have to ask, does it really matter much? Especially for someone like you who is decked out in lots of TM's, how many games in arena last until turn 2+ where her limit gets filled? I have to imagine you can end 99.9% of games on turn 1.

Vinen

God is dead
I've seen mention of Vanille's limit break for arena before, but I have to ask, does it really matter much? Especially for someone like you who is decked out in lots of TM's, how many games in arena last until turn 2+ where her limit gets filled? I have to imagine you can end 99.9% of games on turn 1.

its all about trolling Arena on defense. Once I finish my comp I'm going to Refreshing my way into the Top 10.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So I shuffled some gear around for Lasswell and I'm starting to see the occasional 999. I think the sweet spot for him is 500+ ATK. Also, I think they hot-fixed the metal eggs to stack in bigger stacks. Finally, I'm seeing more Vestment of Mind moggles drop. I just might finish 1 Aiden TM! Woohoo!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You never have to swap her out even during shitty arena rules weeks because nothing ever stops LBs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
fuckin Medius enhancements

lolololololololololol

*edit*

and that banner

LOOOOL

*edit again*

Dark Espers without 6* WoL

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

GL is such a shitshow.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They picked a bunch of the worst units for enhancements to go first, which I guess makes sense. Suppose they're going to work their way up to the good enhancement units. I am sad that Dark Cecil doesn't get to come off the bench yet though.

The banner is terrible for sure, but I welcome the chance to restock lapis/tickets after the last two banners.

I have zero doubts esper trial is full cleared by most veterans on day 1, WoL or not.

Looking forward to the trial myself! Guess I'll go with Cecil, Refia, Ling, Xon, Minfilia, Noctis. For the first try at least, adjustments may need to be made.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Gumi is really showing a lot of love for Medius. I doubt he will be any good after enhancements but DW will help. I dont have him maxed anyway. Mercedes i stopped to leveling for higher priorities. Need to finish Minfilia and Xon still. I guess i will be hard farming for more eggs and cactuars for the next few days.

Vinen

God is dead
Seven is the only one I will Enhance out of the batch. Want AoE Osmose for my Arena troll comp.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have zero doubts esper trial is full cleared by most veterans on day 1, WoL or not.

Looking forward to the trial myself! Guess I'll go with Cecil, Refia, Ling, Xon, Minfilia, Noctis. For the first try at least, adjustments may need to be made.

Dark Espers is much harder than Gilgamesh, and if Gumi added break resist it will be a fucking nightmare.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Should i bother doing any more dailies for this banner? Fryevia would be great, but i have a feeling my rainbow luck is all tapped out for a while. Definitely not doing any pulls on new banner so there is a solid week to save up lapis.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Should i bother doing any more dailies for this banner?

If you already have Xon and Aiden, I'd stop. Fryevia can do nice damage, but she's not worth chasing if she's the only prize on the banner.

Dark Espers is much harder than Gilgamesh, and if Gumi added break resist it will be a fucking nightmare.

You're probably right (and I'm sure they will resist breaks), but having some content that doesn't get beaten in the first 10 minutes of release is nice every now and then :)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you already have Xon and Aiden, I'd stop. Fryevia can do nice damage, but she's not worth chasing if she's the only prize on the banner.

You're probably right (and I'm sure they will resist breaks), but having some content that doesn't get beaten in the first 10 minutes of release is nice every now and then :)

Well sure, I'd just love for it to be challenging in a way that isn't pure RNG fuckery, especially when the most important achievement is nobody dying.

Also, the lack of 6* WoL means I'm gonna have to listen to tons of bitching from Daez since he blames me for him not pulling Ling.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nah no bitching from me, I'm probably out. I've been TM farming and nothing else this past week and the desire to even do that is rapidly declining.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Can someone put up a high Atk friend Noct with Man Eater and Fingersnap? Gonna try to clear Gilg trial today.

Vinen

God is dead
Can someone put up a high Atk friend Noct with Man Eater and Fingersnap? Gonna try to clear Gilg trial today.

Do you not have dispel on another unit? I can put double maneater if you want (Diabolos + Materia).
hes up.

Last edited: