Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have almost finished. Just waiting on Rain and a little more NRG.
To be honest, this part of the story has been pretty annoying with the whole Veritas of Frost session. A little bit of character development for a ton of dialog.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sinzar, could I use your Noctis for Maxwell trial, please?

He's on expedition for another like 5 hours or so, but I can gear him for Maxwell and set him as my lead when the expedition is over. My ID is 302,363,072 if we're not already in-game friends.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's easy to miss if you were current on story content before this patch, but once you finish the latest story, there's two more quests in a previous exploration (Gronoa Shrine Entrance). Talk to Camille in Duggle Village to activate the quest beforehand. Wiki Link: Here

Reward is 3x Star Quartz and a dark resistance mage hat.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Did a daily pull this morning, because I still need a tank... Pulled a natural rainbow, and out pops bikini Fina :(

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It's easy to miss if you were current on story content before this patch, but once you finish the latest story, there's two more quests in a previous exploration (Gronoa Shrine Entrance). Talk to Camille in Duggle Village to activate the quest beforehand. Wiki Link: Here

Reward is 3x Star Quartz and a dark resistance mage hat.
Thanks for the reminder. I triggered the Camille sequence but thought it was in the Shrine inner not entrance.

Grats on the rainbow N Nocello sorry it was the wrong one. You can always ask here for someone to put up a strong tank for you. I will be borrowing a friend Wilhelm for ELT Maxwell.

Edit: Damn those esper kill missions. That is the only one I messed up because I misjudged remaining health. I guess I will be going again. King burst for 30 nrg seems like a good deal especially with Rikku coming this week.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nocello

Golden Squire
Thanks for the reminder. I triggered the Camille sequence but thought it was in the Shrine inner not entrance.

Grats on the rainbow N Nocello sorry it was the wrong one. You can always ask here for someone to put up a strong tank for you. I will be borrowing a friend Wilhelm for ELT Maxwell.

Edit: Damn those esper kill missions. That is the only one I messed up because I misjudged remaining health. I guess I will be going again. King burst for 30 nrg seems like a good deal especially with Rikku coming this week.
I absolutely hate kill with esper missions. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten the mob down to nothing, only to have a counterattack finish it off, or the esper just not kill it.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The excursions are a pretty good gil sink for now. Some of those items get pricey. Not as bad as i thought it would be to get 160 relics in a week. 3 days left and i should be done in a day or two.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah except then you just build your strat around otking at the beginning of phase 2, which is inevitably far more obnoxious than p1

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, I've not been playing hardcore (or spending...), what do I awaken on Firion first?

Vinen

God is dead
Pulled another daily Rainbow yesterday
Ace 2.
thats 2 F2P rainbows in 3 days. Seems like dry spell ended... Guess my next rainbow from F2P source will be in 6 months :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
my first ever S rank and its not even a 50/50. reeeeeeeeeeee

I've been offered a bunch of S rank missions (mostly for 1% moogles), but I haven't attempted any yet. Same problem, I can only get success to barely half, so I don't think it's worth it (especially since it ties up an expedition slot for 24 hours). I mostly want the final rank of adventurer materia from expeditions, and from some very loose calculations, it's going to take around 2-3 months of expeditions at my current relic rate to get the final tier, but that's with doing rank c and b missions (which give the best relic income per time spent, especially since they're usually 100% chance).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it was a burst pot so i decided to go for it. i should hit the final tier of relics for the month even with a couple fails, which i consider a higher priority than speeding up the adventurer materia

*edit*

err, i mean i consider picking up extra stat pots here and there to be a higher priority than speeding up adventurer.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Just FYI. You can send arena units on expeditions and still use them in the arena. I kept avoiding sending them, but now i can use them for both which is great because they are pre-geared to meet any stat thresholds for max %.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
btw yall should use the 1/2 energy to farm enough elemental tears for 2-3 spirit killers if you dont want the mog king raid to be even more horrible than it's already going to be.