Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind Fina's counter only procs against physicals. I usually run Noctis + 4 mages on my team, and against those full Fina teams, I usually have Noctis defend, so no counters, which means they're relatively tame (AI won't use dualcast).

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
my ID is 589.813.693

Best places to level units?

I been just going through the story. Is it worth it to grind somewhere else

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cactuars are the best way to level units, obtainable from raid summons, mog events, and the special cactuar dungeon in the vortex (only open 1 or 2 weekends per month). If none of those are available, the best exp per energy is full grinding explorations. I think Timber Tracks exploration is the best xp/energy ratio.

That said, if you're not 100% finished with story mode yet, prioritize that instead, as that unlocks espers, and a bunch of good equipment from quests and vault keys. Only specifically farm unit exp with your energy after the story (or if you simply can't beat storyline bosses with your current team).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So for people who didn't know exactly how it works, Camille's TM passively gives you a DW that's conditional to swords. This stacks with other conditional DWs, which means you can give the sword to Rem and still be able to equip a dagger for her passive, but now that you're using a sword you have access to L&A TMs.

*edit*

basically it's the budget way to pimp your Rem a bit. Genji+Fryevia sword is higher mag, but that's 5* TMRs compared to 3* TMRs

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
219 144 828

I have no clue what im doing but i just started playing again. Probo shoulda rerolled but whatev. Need op frands

Vinen

God is dead
Anyone got a NOX macro w/ Refresh that handles not having a full friends list? I'd like to be able to add a few more people but not at the cost of stopping my grind :|

fris

Vyemm Raider
i'm not full on friends and my memu script on earth shrine & refreshing via lapis works fine

memu occasionally (every 4-12 hours) will close FF;EX. i consider it a way to somewhat restrict how much lapis i burn TMR farming

Tiphares

Golden Squire
219 144 828

I have no clue what im doing but i just started playing again. Probo shoulda rerolled but whatev. Need op frands
I opened up a slot. You can add me if you want. Usually have Orlandeau up or event unit.

ID: 082714846

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks I added you.

Should I save my pulls or is it worth using them whenever during this 1 year even thing? I have 3 rikkus from this event but havent gotten much else

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you're F2P I recommend never doing 10+1 pulls unless you absolutely must. Way more value to do the daily half priced pull instead (20 summons for the same price, compared to 11).

If you already have Rikku, save your lapis until the FF12 event and go for at least one Ashe, maybe two.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So it looks like i am averaging 36 relics per day. So 100 days to get a 40% to all stats materia. That's not too bad for a superior materia.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
ok esper question. Which ones should I focus on leveling up and put on who. I just got carbunkle. I see alot of you guys have orlandeu is he the top guy we should try to get?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah but there's no way to 'try to get him' when he isn't a featured summon. You'll just have to wait for him to show back up on a popular unit/player's choice banner.

But yeah Orlandu is the damage king and basically will be forever. Eventually another unit's enhancements bump her past Orlandu for raw damage, but Orlandu has a significantly more generous chaining window and shares frames with 2 other units, one of them a 4* base.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The soundtrack to this game is amazing. I'm very confused by some things. I dropped Rain for being a two star chump and now I can't use any abilities/items/guard?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Rain can be promoted all the way to 6*. That said, he's still not very good compared to real units. Most story units are that way, but they're alright for starting out.

I'm not sure what you mean though by you can't use stuff?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The soundtrack to this game is amazing. I'm very confused by some things. I dropped Rain for being a two star chump and now I can't use any abilities/items/guard?
Are you referring to the missions? You cannot sell Rain, but he is worth leveling for the character specific trials. You can get some good gear there.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
This seems like a pretty active thread but somehow despite the fact that I posted my friend code I only have 2 friends I need you guys to add me so I can get a carry through story mode I need more than 2 friends either add me or post em

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Did you just start the game? Because I can hook you up with a decent starter account for dirt cheap that will still be miles better than whatever you probably started with. Also have one that I'd give away free, it's rather janky but still probably better than what you started with if you didn't spend some time rerolling.

This seems like a pretty active thread but somehow despite the fact that I posted my friend code I only have 2 friends I need you guys to add me so I can get a carry through story mode I need more than 2 friends either add me or post em

Same offer for you, friend code is 791 675 201

Last edited: