Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
uh, genji shield just because its the best non-tm shield available. you dont need death immunity except in very rare cases.

Nocello

Golden Squire
uh, genji shield just because its the best non-tm shield available. you dont need death immunity except in very rare cases.
Thanks. I am about to attempt this Gilg trial, and thought the shield might be good because it also has death immunity but fits his equipment profile as well.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I didn't even notice until now but one of the items from this mog raid is a +20% hp/10% mp materia. That's really solid for a totally free reward. Does the magic evade from Moogle Cape stack? I'll probably craft a bunch of them just to have around in case. The spear has auto-limit +1 on it too, which might be useful for a non-attacking support unit, so worth crafting a few just in case.

Been playing a few weeks still feel like I don't know what I am doing.

I did get lucky and pull Noctis fryevia olive tilith and WoL

Any tips on how to pick up some of the good equipment easily?
That's some nice pulls. Be sure to grab a Rikku from this banner before it's over and you have a very strong team with WoL, Tilith, Rikku, Noctis, Fryevia, friend Fryevia. As for good equipment that's easy to obtain, here's a few:

92 atk katana, 90 atk greatsword: Do the character trials in the Vortex (Training the Soul). They're pretty easy if you leveled up the story units.

Enhancer, Demon Mail, Wizard Rod, Grand Helm are all great equipment from old trials that can probably be completely carried by a friend unit at this point.

The later trials give amazing equipment too, and while they can't be fully carried, your team can definitely handle any of them (Rikku especially is an indirect nerf to old trials by giving us 30% stacking mitigation, something that didn't exist in-game previously).

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nocello

Golden Squire
Gilg 2 me 0... team is just not strong enough yet. Gotta replace rain and chiz, but don't have the cactuars to get units leveled... guess I'll be going the exploration route.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
I lack op friends

Most of my units are mid level

I did snag a rikku Though

Take our olive and start leveling rikku?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I lack op friends

Most of my units are mid level

I did snag a rikku Though

Take our olive and start leveling rikku?
add all the friends you can from here.

Of your team, i'd go noctis to max first, olive second, rikku third.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Went back for the no-magic mission for Robo on JP

Delayed response to your post, but what team did you use on JP?

For when it comes to Global I'm thinking this for the trial (no magic):

WoL - Dies to auto-kill attack each round, uses water weapon to help with body thresholds after arms die
Tilith - aoe fullheal each round
Rikku - limit burst every other turn (jack tm x4), rotating synethsis/hypernullall for the non-limit turns
Ling - revive WoL on turns where he didn't have re-raise, spirit break on other turns
Ace - 75% fire imperil and team mana regen
friend Emperor - DPS with Fire from Below (once it ramps up to 20x damage it should be good w/ 75% imperil and spr break)

We should be getting this trial in about two weeks unless they throw in exclusive stuff (no global holidays coming soon thankfully). I only have one Emperor on my friends list, and he's a non-whale, so hopefully Vinen or someone else with Emperor can give me the hookup once this trial comes out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That might work but here's a tip for you. World Collapse is fucking worthless and everybody just skips it. I just went back for it out of boredom.

My lineup was Wilhelm, Eiko, Eileen, double Onion, companion Roy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We should be getting this trial in about two weeks unless they throw in exclusive stuff (no global holidays coming soon thankfully). I only have one Emperor on my friends list, and he's a non-whale, so hopefully Vinen or someone else with Emperor can give me the hookup once this trial comes out.
Oh and I'm definitely expecting at least one more GLEX trial to push Robo back. It has made sense to delay Ramza enhancements because GL enhancements started rolling out so much earlier than JP enhancements, but releasing Robo without enhanced Ramza will be a real punch in the crotch to the player base because then Ace will basically be the only option.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think Ramza's enhancements will be released soon, probably second week of the FF12 event. My guess is this Thursday begins FF12, the following week will be enhancement story event + new enhancements, then the next week will be new raid + trial.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I can free up some spots too. Got a few inactives. Be sure to put FoH in your in-game description/comment so i know you found me through here. Thanks!

ID: 082714846

Vinen

God is dead
unknown.png

My new Arena Party

Prior to the summer banner I had 2 m. fina
Pulled 1 bikini on first ticket of summer banner
Pulled another bikini on first 10+1 of the summer banner
and pulled a normal m. fina with an EX 5* ticket...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
definitely wont ever challenge you again. bad stop rng against fina teams is one of the few things i can lose to in arena.