Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
This seems like a pretty active thread but somehow despite the fact that I posted my friend code I only have 2 friends I need you guys to add me so I can get a carry through story mode I need more than 2 friends either add me or post em

Are you Tduck666? If you could change your message to include FoH or something related that would help improve invites I think...

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm at the point where you go visit the siren, but I can't change team out, use items or abilities in battle, get no limit gauge, can't go back to the main screen (just stops and brings me back to the map) and can't really do anything except story missions. It's like I'm back stuck in tutorial mode somehow?

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I finally found a thing in Google, I guess there's a big where some accounts get stuck in tutorial mode? Emailed their support...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ill take it

wait what do you mean dirt cheap

I'll post here instead of answering your PM in case Palum ends up interested too.

Acct 1) Cecil, Rain, Luka, Emperor, Noctis, Ling, Gilgamesh, Zidane almost done, unleveled Emperor, buncha misc shit. 40 bucks

Acct 2) Ramza, Cecil, Gilgamesh, Firion, Ling, Rain, Chizuru, unleveled WoL, unleveled Refia, unleveled Noctis, unleveled Rikku, buncha misc shit. 60 bucks

Acct 3) Cecil, Refia, Gilgamesh x2, Ling, Marie, unleveled Rikku, unleveled Ramza, unleveled WoL, buncha misc shit. 60 bucks

Acct 4) Lightning, Rain, Firion, Santa Roselia, Ling, unleveled Queen, unleveled Refia, unleveled Dark Fina, buncha misc shit. 20 bucks

These aren't just fresh rerolls, they've all been played to roughly the end of island 2 (so still the vast majority of the story left) and have at least 5 lvl 100 units, so you aren't stuck struggling through the lower levels of events for the first month or two. If you have any questions about the prices I'm sure the folks here can agree or disagree as they see fit.

Vinen

God is dead
All of those accounts are worth the prices he has listed if you intend on playing.

Account #3 is far by the best due to 2x Gilgamesh and Marie.

Gilgamesh is the #1 TMR in the game and Marie is the #1 Green Mage and makes many trials much easier. Fuck... it also has Ramza. Ramza will be the #1 unit to Enhance in a few months assuming her gets the Enhancement. ROFL @ Batch 1 JP ... we are on what? Batch 3/4 in GL?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My Id is 302,363,072. Try to have something like FoH in your comment so I know the friend request is someone from this forum. My friend unit is usually Fryevia, Noctis, or a synergy event unit.

Everyone says T4 and T5 are the hard enhancement materials, but it took me almost a weeks worth of energy in the chamber of gems to get enough t2 materials to enhance Ace's skills, while I have way more than I needed of the T4 and T5's without even really trying. Going to hold off on actually doing the enhancements until they're needed though (such as for robo trial) since they may surprise us with some global exclusive enhancements between now and then.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All of those accounts are worth the prices he has listed if you intend on playing.

Account #3 is far by the best due to 2x Gilgamesh and Marie.

Gilgamesh is the #1 TMR in the game and Marie is the #1 Green Mage and makes many trials much easier. Fuck... it also has Ramza. Ramza will be the #1 unit to Enhance in a few months assuming her gets the Enhancement. ROFL @ Batch 1 JP ... we are on what? Batch 3/4 in GL?

GL started rolling out enhancements months ahead of when JP introduced them, and Ramza's +2 rime is so extraordinarily overpowered that it permanently warps the meta. There is absolutely no reason for GL to get +2 rime before Robo comes out.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm still 2 Giancrysts from fully enhancing Ace. Tri-Laser might be costly using power crysts but it's essential for him. The other two enhancements are cheap enough to just do. The 40% MAG is nice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone says T4 and T5 are the hard enhancement materials.

To be fair, that's based off of the state where JP is where purecrysts from MK events weren't lowered to 80k and giancrysts weren't available at all. Additionally you should be overflowing with t1-3s from farming story events for T4s, as future ones will have much better drop rates than that shitty first one.

Vinen

God is dead
Right now there are only two units worth Enhancing and one is only worth it for whales or very very lucky / farmed F2P.

Ace is the #1 Unit for anyone to Enhance if they have him. Get everything.
Delita is a high priority unit to Enhance as his breaks Defense and Spirit breaks are 65% (NOTE: His breaks cap at 60% in JP. This is GLEX). This is 5% higher then any other unit.

Someone who understands the math can explain it but that 5% is far larger then it appears. It's worth noting that as mentioned earlier he is a special case. Only Enhance him if you have the gear/units to perform OTKO. He really isn't worth it otherwise. In the near future < 3 months / ~ 7 banners? Light Vertias will show-up. She has a 74% DEF/SPR break on her LB (Fully leveled).

Soon as I finish the last few 5* TMR I have in my backlog I'm going to open up some slots and accept some more people from this thread. Typically run BIS units which are relevant for the current content (Noting that sometimes my friend unit will shift temporarily if someone in the reddit FFBE discord channel asks for a specific unit for a trial, etc). I avoid putting up Orlando as I am annoyed by the fact I have 6.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right now there are only two units worth Enhancing and one is only worth it for whales or very very lucky / farmed F2P.

Bit extreme there. I enhanced Elza's break and for me it was the difference between OTKing the bonus level of MK or not, which was well worth it. The extra 5% from Delita is powerful but not gamebreaking, and with Fryevia being a strong chaining option the fact that Elza's break is hybrid is very significant. Also enhanced Snow's counters once each and might enhance them both to +2, as Snow occasionally works better than WoL does and getting more LB gen out of him is very handy. Only reason I haven't enhanced Firion yet is the fact that i can otk the raid without him, but I'll definitely be roiding him up as soon as we get something his slayers let him go to town on.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
so is duel wield and genji glove that OP that we should dump all of our TMR them first? I been dumping all mine into noctis I hope I didnt waste too much...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Noctis TMR is amazing for the arena, and it has some use in PvE as well for the mana regen and evasion it can provide, so it's not a waste.

Dualwield (and it's various other versions) is definitely one of the strongest TMR's in the game, yes. Not only does it literally double your damage for each unit it's equipped to, it can also double-dip on weapon based passives like with Firion, Gilgamesh, Noctis, etc etc, so in a lot of unit's cases, it's actually more than double the damage. That's not even counting the higher chains you'll be causing from more hits.

Get at a minimum 2 dualwield sources, though 3 is probably the sweet spot. It's very rare you run 4 or more on a team, outside of whale level pure dps OTK comps.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ok. FF XII event is next. Is it worth an 11 pull? I know I will need synergy units. Unfortunately, I merged all my Vaans. But I will probably get more chasing Ashe.

Vinen

God is dead
Bit extreme there. I enhanced Elza's break and for me it was the difference between OTKing the bonus level of MK or not, which was well worth it. The extra 5% from Delita is powerful but not gamebreaking, and with Fryevia being a strong chaining option the fact that Elza's break is hybrid is very significant. Also enhanced Snow's counters once each and might enhance them both to +2, as Snow occasionally works better than WoL does and getting more LB gen out of him is very handy. Only reason I haven't enhanced Firion yet is the fact that i can otk the raid without him, but I'll definitely be roiding him up as soon as we get something his slayers let him go to town on.

I wouldn't even Enhance Firion if I was F2P. Unit is too fucking stupid looking.

Forgot about Elza TBH. I was debating Enhancing her as she is cheaper then Enhancing Delita. I still haven't done either of them. Want to see the next Enhance batch as OTK is primarily just for Raids.