Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, after the total pain in the ass of farming the mog king raid, if I can drop future raids to an OTK setup, I'm all for that. Going to stick two Edgars in the TM rotation. One's at 0% and the other is at 65% from fusing dupes over time. Probably should have kept more separate to speed farm it, but too late for that now.

I think I have enough enhance materials to boost DKC after farming the story event the past few days. Going to knock out this campaign update over the weekend then spend the rest of the week farming more enhancement stuff, then see where I stand on materials before pulling the trigger or not.

I think DKC can be a huge asset for speed farming raids, but I'm not sure how viable he's going to be for stuff like super hard trials. I did read on reddit that you can prevent DKC from killing himself with dualwield very easily with an Ashe on the team using her healing chain nuke, and it even works for lazy people like me by just hitting repeat. I'm going to try to find one as a friend (enhanced) and try him out if I'm able.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
Is luneth worth spending lapis on chasing?

Fuck no. He is an "OK" finisher right now when fully Enhanced. Going forward far better units will be available who have not received enhancements. These are valuable crystals which you could hold onto for a better unit.

Not to mention. He takes a turn to setup...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ok. Farming the story event is pissing me off. I am getting tech and guard most of the time. And when i get power it is not the tier i need. Really feels like a waste of NRG, but i keep going...

Vinen

God is dead
Ok. Farming the story event is pissing me off. I am getting tech and guard most of the time. And when i get power it is not the tier i need. Really feels like a waste of NRG, but i keep going...

I didn't bother farming. Its too much manual effort. I'd rather throw money at the problem and refresh a chamber.

Much easier to macro.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do those story events happen regularly now? I'm like you farming it is too much of a chore for me. I'm four T4 crystals away from having DKC +2 so I thought if they happen every month I'll just wait.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There will now be a story event, mk event, and raid every month, with the spare week(s) being downtime or for special events

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
so I killed echidna and got all the rewards from her was pretty excited. I also killed gilgamesh with a limit burst just got to get him with 5 and no items.

I killed ifrit but whiped to siren during her final threshold. my main DPS I use is fryevia I do have an olive but she only has 500 attack so I struggle to kill siren since its just friend dps and if he gets confused I basically do no dps.

I been bringing rikku tilith WoL noctis (only level 85) and fryevia. I only have 1 TMR and its fryevia's about half done for dual wield.

any suggestions on how to kill siren faster?

I do have tidus and luneth just not leveled at all

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
When I did the trial, I killed Siren first. She's way more troublesome imo, since she does status effects and mana drains. All Ifrit does is damage (a lot, but that's it). He was definitely the easier to handle when he enrages after Siren dies.

Vinen

God is dead
Have an Emp up as my friend unit cause someone in Discord wanted :| I guess there is a strategy for using Emperor for Robot. Not HP potted but sitting at 900+ MAG and 5400+ HP.

Normally have BIS 5* base units up. Opened up a few friend slots since my TMR macro is functioning w/o a full friend list again. Please make sure you have FoH (or similar) in your comment.

Vinen - 172,367,558

Did Robot with 3 different team comps now

5 UNIT (no friend unit)
Wilhelm, 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith (This was fucking annoying and hard as fuck)

6 UNIT
2X Elza (1 Friend), 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith

6 UNIT
Who the fuck cares + Rikku

The last one was fucking stupid. Didn't realize how retarded she was until now. At no point did I feel I was going to wipe...

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have an Emp up as my friend unit cause someone in Discord wanted :| I guess there is a strategy for using Emperor for Robot. Not HP potted but sitting at 900+ MAG and 5400+ HP.

Normally have BIS 5* base units up. Opened up a few friend slots since my TMR macro is functioning w/o a full friend list again. Please make sure you have FoH (or similar) in your comment.

Vinen - 172,367,558

Did Robot with 3 different team comps now

5 UNIT (no friend unit)
Wilhelm, 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith (This was fucking annoying and hard as fuck)

6 UNIT
2X Elza (1 Friend), 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith

6 UNIT
Who the fuck cares + Rikku

The last one was fucking stupid. Didn't realize how retarded she was until now. At no point did I feel I was going to wipe...
What's the Rikku strategy/abuse-mechanic? Should I get her TM finished for it?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, party is currently Firion, Noctis, Gilgamesh x2, and Tilith... who should I drop for Rikku?

I feel like i should just build a new party... double Chizuru? Cecil? WoL?

Vinen

God is dead
Hrm, party is currently Firion, Noctis, Gilgamesh x2, and Tilith... who should I drop for Rikku?

I feel like i should just build a new party... double Chizuru? Cecil? WoL?

New Party

Key components
- High ATK unit with self-raise (el-cheapo == King). This unit must have the highest ATK in your party as they will be soaking the insta gibs each turn
- Unit w/ single target water attack for nerfing World Destruction
- Rikku for gimping the trial
- Tilith for Mana Regen & AoE Full Heal
- AoE Stat Buffs (higher the better)

You are looking to last more than damage. The fight can take > 2-3 hours.
I have an Emperor up that another guy used as his primary damage. Took him 2.5 hours.

I'd look at something like this

King/Elza/???, Noctis [Probably a better unit here?. Him and Gilg are TMR units only], Tilith, Rikku, [Buffer], Friend Emperor

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Party

Key components
- High ATK unit with self-raise (el-cheapo == King). This unit must have the highest ATK in your party as they will be soaking the insta gibs each turn
- Unit w/ single target water attack for nerfing World Destruction
- Rikku for gimping the trial
- Tilith for Mana Regen & AoE Full Heal
- AoE Stat Buffs (higher the better)

You are looking to last more than damage. The fight can take > 2-3 hours.
I have an Emperor up that another guy used as his primary damage. Took him 2.5 hours.

I'd look at something like this

King/Elza/???, Noctis [Probably a better unit here?. Him and Gilg are TMR units only], Tilith, Rikku, [Buffer], Friend Emperor
No King or Elza :|

Just gonna have to wait for a while on this trial then.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
IMG_0301.PNG

First of all, thank you Vinen Vinen . Your Emperor was exactly what I needed for that fight.

That fight was awful. It's just badly designed in my opinion. But I got it after a couple of attempts. My kill was just under 3 hours.