Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Either way, I should still be able to clear the ELT difficulty with my full 4x Agrias and 1x Gaffgarion party. I do look forward to her enhancements, though it will probably be 3-4 months out. Time to farm up a couple more Excaliburs.

Last free daily pull got me Exdeath. So in 1 month of free pulls and nothing really too noteworthy: BeachTime Fina, and dupe golds of Leon, Amelia, and King. Would King or Maxwell be more useful as the sacrificial lamb for Aigaion trial? I'm almost done farming up the TM's to feel comfortable attempting it and not taking 3 hours to complete.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Assuming that we get FV/DV in August, Agrias enhancements should roll out in September or October, there's no reason to delay them after DV is out.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Would King or Maxwell be more useful as the sacrificial lamb for Aigaion trial?

King's re-raise is only 50%, while Maxwell's is 80%, definitely go with Maxwell. The punch soaker dying again in the same turn after coming back from a re-raise was a headache, and if King only comes back at 50% health, that's probably going to happen a lot more often than it would with Maxwell.

My free pulls weren't anything special either. No rainbows, and most of the golds were troll like Rosa or Freya. I think Setzer was the only free pull all month that was halfway useful.

I'd think Agrias enhancements should be in the next batch in August, but they might get pushed back. I only awakened one Agrias to 6* for this event, and hopefully that's enough to carry the team with a World Destroyer materia and my best equipment.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
August makes sense. They could enhance Agrias and Ramza together. I know I'm totally ready for my boy Ramza to get off the bench.

Going to do the robot trial Sunday while I'm at work. Think it would be easier with a King reraise or using Wilhelm and WoL? I don't have the Maxwell option.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I only awakened one Agrias to 6* for this event, and hopefully that's enough to carry the team with a World Destroyer materia and my best equipment.
I would run the training dummy and find out. I was not comfortable with my damage from just 1 awakened Agrias to solo the ELT content. I know it's only 400k health, but it would require less effort to clear with 2. Otherwise, I would have to full break and imperil the last boss and rely on auto-attacks from my other units to stack up a few chain hits. Kind of neat to see 2 Agrias DR (fire) for 1.6m and not even in BIS. I did fire since the demons are 100% resist to Light damage.

edit: Scratch the Light resist. I was looking at the Trial for next week. My Agrias will be rocking Exalibur to dish out some serious damage for the mog king farm. I don't know if she will be able to solo carry a team, but I will find out and tweak accordingly.

Last edited:

Nightrun

so will we be able to clear the whole thing again using just a friend unit from you op guys and farm tons of coins or will we need to bring real teams to this one?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems likely that they will not be enhancing Agrias until after DV has come and gone, since her enhancements significantly undercut his value.

GonzytheMage

so will we be able to clear the whole thing again using just a friend unit from you op guys and farm tons of coins or will we need to bring real teams to this one?

Most people run 5 bonus units and one uber unit to clear the stages on elite. So either use your own uber and get a bonus friend or use a friend's uber unit and run 5 bonus units.

In this case people are going to max a couple Agrias units because they are going to enhance them later on so they are going to run all 6 units as bonus units.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Have an Emp up as my friend unit cause someone in Discord wanted :| I guess there is a strategy for using Emperor for Robot. Not HP potted but sitting at 900+ MAG and 5400+ HP.

Normally have BIS 5* base units up. Opened up a few friend slots since my TMR macro is functioning w/o a full friend list again. Please make sure you have FoH (or similar) in your comment.

Vinen - 172,367,558

Did Robot with 3 different team comps now

5 UNIT (no friend unit)
Wilhelm, 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith (This was fucking annoying and hard as fuck)

6 UNIT
2X Elza (1 Friend), 2x Fry, ZGarbage, Tilith

6 UNIT
Who the fuck cares + Rikku

The last one was fucking stupid. Didn't realize how retarded she was until now. At no point did I feel I was going to wipe...
Sent an invite if you still have room. IGN Sherm.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Anybody know if there's an expiration date on 10+1 ticket we get tomorrow. Would rather hold it for when the Nier banner comes out, or something better than this current banner.

Nightrun

so I am having a hard time choosing.

spend some tickets and pull this banner just so I can have a full bonus team
or save for a better banner

I do have agrias already and 1 other bonus unit

Vinen

God is dead
Sent an invite if you still have room. IGN Sherm.

Added was waiting for someone to go to 2 days. Been keeping 1 slot open for invites.

Anybody know if there's an expiration date on 10+1 ticket we get tomorrow. Would rather hold it for when the Nier banner comes out, or something better than this current banner.

There is no rate-up on the 10+1 ticket pull.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It was asked if a friend unit can carry this event's ELT stage, and the answer is yes. Here's how I have my Agrias setup for the event (on Diabolos esper for ManKiller and DemonKiller):
pic.jpg
I didn't bother to use any stat potions on my Agrias, so if someone used ATK pots, she would have higher atk, but mine can carry the event like this just fine. For lower level players using my Agrias, use the following to one shot every round:

Round 1 vs mages: Use Bladeblitz
Round 2, 3, 4 vs dragons/Hashmal: Use a carry unit to ATK song (Siren Esper) and Imperil (Shiva or Diabolos esper), then Cleansing Strike
Round 5 vs Seraph: ATK song and Imperil Seraph, then World Destroyer from Agrias
If Chocobos spawn: Use Atk song then World Destroyer

I don't know if an Agrias without +100% man-eater and +50% demon killer from Deathbringer/Diabolos can one shot the last round, but mine and others setup like mine definitely can carry lower level players through no problem. One thing to double check is don't try to bring a unit to carry you if they're using Excalibur. There are some holy immune enemies in this event. I'm also not sure if an Agrias can one shot the last round without World Destroyer (Bladeblitz is far weaker and doesn't do the aoe breaks like WD does).

Edit: Here's an example of an ELT run carried by Agrias with chocobo spawns using this setup:

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So no Dark element resist? Or is that next week trial version? I have Agrias setup for fire chaining since fire weapons are so plentiful. About to run ELT and see how it works.

Vinen

God is dead
any exclusive items or materia worth grabbing off this one?

Not really :shrug: I'll probably pick them up.

Regenerator ??? Materia Chance to counter physical attacks (20%) with heal (200 HP, 4x) split over 3 turns to caster 1 10,000
Reactive Defense ??? Materia Chance to counter physical attacks (20%) with damage mitigation (20% physical, 20% magic) for 2 turns to caster 1 20,000

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
any exclusive items or materia worth grabbing off this one?
I'm buying it all.

The dagger is the strongest non-elemental dagger besides TM's.
The greatsword will be my new mainhand weapon for Noctis in arena (brings his evasion from 85% to 90%... need another quick assault materia!)
Reactive Defense seems very good for fights where you only really need mitigation on your tank, which frees up Rikku to do other stuff (or stay on the bench).
Regenerator seems almost worthless, and I may skip it, but I'll probably buy it anyway just in case.

Edit: Not buying the MP materia though, they seem bad.

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Can confirm, triple Ashe is crazy good in arena.

Luka doesn't appear to be healing enough to complete the robot trial with, I guess I'm out of options to complete the no magic portion of the event?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah you're looking at Tilith or bust to do no magic at this point in the meta, unless you are willing to do something crazy like double Luka