Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am so glad I quit this game looking at these posts haha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Seems like explorations should have a chance at more TM also just from the sheer amount of time/battles that occur in them.

Hey guys, amateur coder here thought I would share the script I built in autoit to automate TM farming in earth shrine via Nox. Hope I am not breaking any forum rules by doing this...

I did not intend to share the script so it was coded for my laptop environment, which you will have to mimic for the script to work:

Use Nox emulator.
Desktop resolution must be 1920x1080.
Nox resolution must be 1280x720 (default).

The script uses pixel colors to determine where it is at. It is able to handle popup windows such as friends (automatically rejects) and the daily 3 world quests completed and the occasional connection error message. This script has run for days without problems on my laptop. Eventually you'll have to manually sell of items once your inventory gets full.

Currently, once the script gets the out of energy' message, it will move the mouse cursor to prevent desktop lockout until 55 energy has been restored. I took the batch approach instead of constantly running to reduce the obviousness of botting. I also randomize where on buttons the script clicks, just in case. You can modify the time it waits between runs and the time it waits after running out of energy by modifying the values near the top of the script. Sleep duration math is (T * E)/1000 where T is time in milliseconds for 1 energy (300,000) and E is the amount of energy you want it to save up for.

Start the script, tab to your Nox window with FFBE on the Earth Shrine menu, click OK on the dialogue box and it will begin 1-8 seconds later.

Enough talk, here is it, hope it helps:

Code:
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause".

; Modify to customize how the script runs.
;############################################################################################################################################################################################
Global $dungeonSelection = 1  ;1 = earth shrine stage 1. 2 = dwarves forge stage 5. 3 = any 3rd (ADV) Vortex stage.                                                         
Global $enableRefill = 0 ;toggle use of lapis for refills. 0 = off.
Global $sleepDuration = 16500 ;Determines how long to sleep once the out of energy/use lapis dialogue box appears. Currently set to wait for 55 energy to refill before script begins again.
Global $sleep = random(1000,8000) ; Slightly randomize time between stages.
;############################################################################################################################################################################################

; Counters, leave these alone.
;#############################################################
Global $t = 0 ;Counter for the sleep loop.
Global $count = 0 ;count of loops
Global $refill = 1 ;count of refills
Global $fPaused = False ;Default state of the pause function.
;#############################################################

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
MsgBox(0,"Begin?", "Click OK to begin.")

While 1
   $count = $count + 1
   Sleep ($sleep)

Global $chooseDungeon = random(750,950)
   If $dungeonSelection = 1 OR $dungeonSelection = 3 Then
      MouseMove($chooseDungeon,711,1) ;Select earth shrine entrance, random x axis click for less obvious botting.
      Sleep(500)
      MouseDown("left")
      Sleep (500)
      MouseUp("left")
      Sleep(1500)
   ElseIf $dungeonSelection = 2 Then
      MouseMove($chooseDungeon,550,1) ;Select morphing flames, random x axis click.
      Sleep(500)
      MouseDown("left")
      Sleep (500)
      MouseUp("left")
      Sleep(1500)
   EndIf

Do
      Global $refillEnergy = PixelSearch(1100,610,1130,630,6488064,8) ;PixelGetColor(1100,630) ;Check for out of energy/refill energy dialogue.
      If Not @error Then ;If statement will choose to use lapis to refill energy.
         If $enableRefill = 1 Then
            MouseMove(1050,630,1)
            SLeep(500)
            MouseDown("left")
            Sleep (1000)
            MouseUp("left")
            $refill = $refill + 1
         ElseIf $enableRefill = 0 Then ;If enableRefill is set to 0 at the top script will not use lapis for refills.
            MouseMove(830,630,1)
            SLeep(500)
            MouseDown("left")
            Sleep (1000)
            MouseUp("left")
            Do
               Local $pos = MouseGetPos()
               MouseMove(0,1,1)
               MouseMove($pos[0],$pos[1],1)
               Sleep(1000)
               $t = $t + 1
            Until $t = $sleepDuration
            MouseMove($chooseDungeon,711,1) ;Select earth shrine entrance, random x axis click.
            SLeep(500)
            MouseDown("left")
            Sleep (500)
            MouseUp("left")
            Sleep(1500)
            $t = 0
         EndIf
      EndIf
   Until PixelGetColor(915,345) = 20858 or PixelGetColor(915,495) = 20858 ;Check for the choose friend screen, uses blue bar on friend 1 or friend 2 for reference.

Global $chooseFriend = random(850,1050)
   MouseMove($chooseFriend,400,1) ;Select topmost friend, randomizes x axis click.
   Sleep(500)
   MouseDown("left")
   Sleep (500)
   MouseUp("left")

Do
      Sleep(1000)
      Global $chooseDepart = random(890,990) ;Click the Depart button. Randomizes x axis click.
      MouseMove($chooseDepart,925,1)
      Sleep(500)
      MouseDown("left")
      Sleep (500)
      MouseUp("left")
      Global $connectionError = PixelSearch(740, 630,770,650,3892,2) ;Check for connection error dialogue, click OK if found to load battle.
      If NOT @error Then
         MouseMove(940,640,1)
         SLeep(500)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep (500)
         MouseUp("left")
      EndIf
      Global $health = PixelSearch(961,642,995,646,9362761,20)
   Until NOT @error ;Check for 20 shades of green in enemy health bar to signal combat. Green pixels seem to vary between sessions.

Sleep(1000)
   Global $chooseAuto = random(685,750)
   MouseMove($chooseAuto,1045,1) ;Clicks Auto button, randomizes x axis click.
   Sleep(500)
   MouseDown("left")
   Sleep (500)
   MouseUp("left")

Do
      Sleep(1000)
   Until PixelGetColor(1096,668) = 0 or PixelGetColor(1096,668) = 6340193

Do
      If PixelGetColor(1060,630) = 3892 Then ;Checks for connection error mesage.
         MouseMove(940,640,1)
         Sleep(500)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep (500)
         MouseUp("left")
      EndIf
      Global $chooseNext = random(915,970)
      MouseMove($chooseNext,900,1) ;clicks first next button after battle.
      Sleep(500)
      MouseDown("left")
      Sleep (500)
      MouseUp("left")
   Until PixelGetColor(928,907) = 16777215

Do
      Sleep(1000)
      Global $chooseNext1 = random(915,970)
      MouseMove($chooseNext,900,1) ;Goes through character results screen and clicks 2nd next button after battle.
      Sleep(500)
      MouseDown("left")
      Sleep (500)
      MouseUp("left")
      Sleep(1000)

Global $questCompleted = PixelSearch(1154,465,1168,483,14703360,40)
      If NOT @error Then ;Close quest completed dialogue for 3 dungeons daily.
         MouseMove(800,685,1)
         Sleep(500)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep (500)
         MouseUp("left")
      EndIf

Global $friendRequest = PixelSearch(800,665,1050,695,1799,40)
      If NOT @error Then ; If black pixels within 40 shades found, select Dont Request for friend request menu.
         MouseMove(780,800,1)
         Sleep(500)
         MouseDown("left")
         Sleep (500)
         MouseUp("left")
      EndIf
      Sleep(1000)

If $dungeonSelection = 3 Then
         Global $homeScreen = PixelSearch(900,250,960,270,2505779,2)
      Else
         Global $homeScreen = PixelSearch(900,250,960,270,4980738,2)
      EndIf
   Until NOT @error ;checks for red/green banner near top of home screen. red banner is for world stage menus green banner is for vortex stage menus.
WEnd

; Function to pause the while loop.
Func TogglePause()
    $fPaused = Not $fPaused
    While $fPaused
        MsgBox(0,"Statistics","Rounds: " & $count & " Refills: " & $refill & " Rounds per Refill: " & $count/$refill)
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause

; Function to exit the while loop.
Func Terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am so glad I quit this game looking at these posts haha.

Seriously. This game is a time vampire like no other. I wish everyone the best of luck who are still grinding it out. But yeah, not having to manage it anymore feels good.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
So my 4 daily summons on this banner have been: Kefka, Ludmille, Sabin, Ludmille. I suppose I got super lucky with pulling 2x Ludmille in 4 pulls, since 2 copies of dualcast was my main goal, so I'm going to walk away from this banner while I'm ahead. Charlotte is nice for now, but I'm not going to chase a unit who has a limited lifespan, and going after Lightning is..... no.

The news is kind of hinting that maybe more 6* evolutions are coming at the end of the week instead of just Lightning? If they patch in Bartz, CoD, or Rain's 6* form early, I'll be mega happy. Who knows, maybe even an early Terra or Kefka evolution? Yeah, right....

fris

Vyemm Raider
is there a decent site that will show me which characters i should give a shit about? i've listed my high star ones below, but how do i know if a 3 star one can be upped to 5?

Garland 5*
Celes 5*
Thief 5*
Sabin 4*
Clyne 4*
Lani 4*
Bedile 4*

Clyne having a spell remove blind is pretty helpful. rest I don't know if they're better than anything else in my party or not. I'm rank 23 if that has any impact

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
is there a decent site that will show me which characters i should give a shit about? i've listed my high star ones below, but how do i know if a 3 star one can be upped to 5?

Garland 5*
Celes 5*
Thief 5*
Sabin 4*
Clyne 4*
Lani 4*
Bedile 4*

Clyne having a spell remove blind is pretty helpful. rest I don't know if they're better than anything else in my party or not. I'm rank 23 if that has any impact

Unit Rankings - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Unit List - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maze is decent. Only 33% to proceed sucks but even so it's 10 NRG for at least 35k xp and some junk mats. Earliest I've gotten a sacred crystal drop is from the second first collection point, and they aren't terribly rare either. Apparently if you are really lucky and get all the way to the end (6th floor, but the last choice is only 2 doors) the last encounter is three minitaurs (the star quartz/screamroot ones). 0.62% chance of that, if they don't rig the RNG at all.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maze is decent. Only 33% to proceed sucks but even so it's 10 NRG for at least 35k xp and some junk mats. Earliest I've gotten a sacred crystal drop is from the second collection point, and they aren't terribly rare either. Apparently if you are really lucky and get all the way to the end (6th floor, but the last choice is only 2 doors) the last encounter is three minitaurs (the star quartz/screamroot ones). 0.62% chance of that, if they don't rig the RNG at all.
Got to the end, pick the wrong side :|

Did my daily pull still hoping for a lightning... Ludmille #3. So there's that? Wish TM farming wasn't fucking stupid.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Maze is great for leveling up units that I've been neglecting. I just go straight up the middle every time. I've made it to the last fork three times and got the correct last room once.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's the strategy for burst pots? I've been tossing them to Lenna to level her healing limit, but I feel like that might not be the right choice...

Also, how the fuck is this game so fucking grindy... Grinding for TMs... grinding for Limit Break leveling... jesus christ one would have been shitty enough but to toss both on is fucking stupid.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just pretend limit breaks can't actually be leveled up, because for all intensive porpoises they can't be.

Got Charlotte this morning, which is kinda nifty even if I'd never use her over Leo. Guess I'll keep hitting the daily on this banner in hopes of pulling a second Ludmille and the long shot of pulling Lightning.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit I just got WRECKED by the terror knight in Windy Height West exploration (the quest). Looks like I should have just used a phoenix down on him...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Bringing a unit or friend that can raise works too. Saves a limited access consumable. Terra, Tellah, or Garnet have raise as a spell. I don't know if Amarant's revive works, since it's a skill, not a spell.

Vorph

I couldn't be bothered putting gear on my Tellah for those fights (he's the boss of Wind Shrine explore too, exact same stats) so I just paralyzed him with Firion's Blade Bash both times. Easy two turn kill when it can't fight back. If you want a sure thing though, friend Tellah is pretty foolproof.

I'm convinced now that the maze rolls the number of rooms the moment you enter and the doors you pick have no effect on the outcome. I had 3 triple quartz runs in a row this morning, then another one about an hour ago. If it was actually random each time you pick a door, there would be a 0.000024% chance of getting three successful runs in a row.

Re: LBs -- Use them on 3* Cecil or Lenna. I'm getting a second Lenna ready to replace my first one eventually. With a rank 10 LB her MAG buff should be 40% instead of 30%. Cecil's is far better because his LB is a huge ATK buff on top of DEF/SPR at 6*, but I don't have him and I just know if I save burst pots then when I finally do pull him he'll come as natural 4* or 5*.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I also think that the middle floors only have one flawed outcome (mini LB pot, triple snappers, exit).

This event is better than I was guessing... 10 energy for 35k xp on a unit is pretty fucking nice. Maxed my WoL and Firion is at ~70.

Now it's time to try some of the other fights.

Vorph

Yeah, the xp is at least as good as cactuar dunes, with the added bonus of giving enough sacred crystals to awaken the units as well. I maxed Lightning by doing Maranda Coast solo all weekend, which was hell compared to this. Since the event started I took Vaan from 3* to 5* max and I should have plenty of time to finish up several more 4/5* units (Charlotte, Exdeath, and Terra) before we switch over to 6* material farming on Friday.