Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Ran the event enough to purchase all the rare and 4* summon tickets. Pulled a Lightning and Cloud from that ticket pile. Im buying Powerball tickets on the way home today.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Used far too many tickets and lapis today. All I have to show for it is an Elfreeda and Knight Delita.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap, Sinzar! I just watched your summon video. You have an incredible amount of restraint to have built up that much in lapis and tickets.
Yeah, I'm incredibly stingy about what I pull on. I barely ever do daily pulls, I skip all of the non-essential banners, and I try to limit myself to at most 10 tickets for mog synergy (usually).

What's the next big 5* we should be looking forward to?
For myself personally (and the reason I'm hoarding so much) is that I'm looking forward to:

Lotus Mage Fina (CG Fina) -- She's another god tier healer like Ayaka, with even more utility.
Basch -- He's the 5* version of Mystea and WoL combined.
Sephiroth -- He's a stupidly good DPS that chains with the two big chainer types (Onion and Orlandeau / DarkVeritas).

Those three are why I'm saving so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, I'm incredibly stingy about what I pull on. I barely ever do daily pulls, I skip all of the non-essential banners, and I try to limit myself to at most 10 tickets for mog synergy (usually).

For myself personally (and the reason I'm hoarding so much) is that I'm looking forward to:

Lotus Mage Fina (CG Fina) -- She's another god tier healer like Ayaka, with even more utility.
Basch -- He's the 5* version of Mystea and WoL combined.
Sephiroth -- He's a stupidly good DPS that chains with the two big chainer types (Onion and Orlandeau / DarkVeritas).

Those three are why I'm saving so much.
I think you'll be able to land all of those units with the resources you have saved. I know it's never a guarantee, but it is definitely a really high possibility.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sephiroth is probably 7-8 months away. How far off are we on the CG units?

Sephiroth should be around May or June. We can assume one CG unit per month, and the estimation would be:

January -- Ice Knight Lasswell -- My understanding is that he's a good DPS, but not super top tier.

February -- Blossom Sage Sakura -- She's a mage / support unit that can do decent damage, mostly thunder elemental.

March -- Lotus Mage Fina -- She's the sidegrade to Ayaka, but I like her toolkit a lot more than Ayaka's (both are great though).

April -- Gunner Jake -- I don't know much about him other than the general opinion is that he's the worst CG unit.

May -- Heavenly Tactician Lid -- She's supposed to be the best breaker around.

June -- Maritime Strategist Nichol -- The next tier of "bard" type units, offering tons of party support.

July -- Raegen -- The last of the CG units, and he's a top tier DPS chainer.

Molten Core Raider
Silly question time: Why are they referred to as CG units?

Also, are these 5 star bases? Wondering if I will have a little chance of pulling CG Fina as I have had pulling Ayaka thus far...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Silly question time: Why are they referred to as CG units?

Also, are these 5 star bases? Wondering if I will have a little chance of pulling CG Fina as I have had pulling Ayaka thus far...

When they use their limit burst, they have a special animated movie that plays just like when you summon an esper. Here's all CG unit animations if curious:

Yes, they're all 5* base units.

Going forward, most relevant units are for the most part 5* base.

Molten Core Raider
Those are pretty slick, especially FIna and Lasswell's. Guess Ill have to start saving tickets a bit after Christmas to prepare for Fina. Not real sure how hard I plan to pull on the Christmas banner. WKN wouldn't suck, his TM is pretty awesome, but dunno how hard Im going to chase that.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I could really use a 5* tank like WKN. Also, GL Sakura would really love that TMR. The last CG unit is Hyou from season 2.

Molten Core Raider
Chased a second Elfreeda a bit more this morning and pulled a third Trance Terra in the process. Is there a more reliable way to farm giancrysts than the Chamber of Gems? Should I just wait for the next story event? (I feel like Ive asked that before but Im still halfasleep)

Also - jesus christ at your Cloud, Vinen...

Vinen

God is dead
Chased a second Elfreeda a bit more this morning and pulled a third Trance Terra in the process. Is there a more reliable way to farm giancrysts than the Chamber of Gems? Should I just wait for the next story event? (I feel like Ive asked that before but Im still halfasleep)

Also - jesus christ at your Cloud, Vinen...

Give it a few hours and my second Elfreeda will be done. Will be BIS then.

Molten Core Raider
I never save my trust moogles, I always pile them onto one of the units Im currently farming on (I have zero self control, as is evident by the amount of pulled this weekend). I did get my second Elfreeda so maybe in a week or so Ill be there.