Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There was a post on their facebook about that being a known issue and they were working on it. I don't know what the followup was though. There was a thread on reddit about it which might have more info.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I waited 5 days for a reply and as soon as I post here, I get my materials. Problem is, I try to claim them from my mail and I get a message saying that I cannot receive attachments. Doing so would make me exceed my maximum capacity for the items below:

Fire Opal
Moon Jade
Sun Jade

I don't have any of these items in my inventory so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I waited 5 days for a reply and as soon as I post here, I get my materials. Problem is, I try to claim them from my mail and I get a message saying that I cannot receive attachments. Doing so would make me exceed my maximum capacity for the items below:

Fire Opal
Moon Jade
Sun Jade

I don't have any of these items in my inventory so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Your inventory itself is probably maxed out. Check your materials tab.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
By the way, I'm sure you guys know. But this week every day the festival of love exploration challenges change and each day has new rewards. Today's rewards for the BGN leg include a rare summoning ticket and trust moogle, 1%. For the highest one it has a black/white purecryst, with a bunch of other crysts between.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
By the way, I'm sure you guys know. But this week every day the festival of love exploration challenges change and each day has new rewards. Today's rewards for the BGN leg include a rare summoning ticket and trust moogle, 1%. For the highest one it has a black/white purecryst, with a bunch of other crysts between.

lol i actually didnt bother checking the basic/intermediate challenge rewards the last two days so thanks for saying something, i would have missed a ticket, a 1% mog, and 4 giancrysts

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol i actually didnt bother checking the basic/intermediate challenge rewards the last two days so thanks for saying something, i would have missed a ticket, a 1% mog, and 4 giancrysts

I think you missed a 1% mog yesterday, but otherwise, its just been alacrysts and other very minor stuff, so you didn't miss much. Was shocked to see the rewards there today though, kind of crazy.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Your inventory itself is probably maxed out. Check your materials tab.

Yeah, it was late and I was tired. I misunderstood the message to be that the game thought I already had those items and that it was another bug of some kind.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They sometimes re-run old events (rarely). JP has also recently started re-running old mog king events.

Even so, I still toss out all event materials as soon as the event ends. If you really want to farm an item should an event re-run in the future, you could just re-farm the materials.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, think that logic is sound. I'm saving every scrap of lapis I can got the Fina or Seph banner when they drop, so..

Speaking of, was curious what you guys think. I can't TMR farm for shit yet, I'm not even halfway through the story yet (Just now on the water shrine continent), and I'm only rank 61, so refills aren't worth it. This dead week I'm planning on finally doing the story and working on rank, just haven't had energy to do it with all the events. So I'm now pretty set for a while. Any case, I have 70% on a Moogle, and want something to boost my damage since that's the big thing holding me back from some of the mid range trials. I have Tidus/Balth/PG Laswell/DK Cecil/Ace (Fully enhanced) and a few decent 4 stars for DPS (Victoria ect). Obviously Tidus is my go-to chainer, since he's, well, my only chainer outside of weaker ones like Rikku.

So the question is this. I have one dual wield materia. I have 3 Camellias, which means I can get that last 30% much, much faster. I don't think I'll need 3 Aqua blades, since I know the sword is dated and Tidus's own sword is much better. But the dual wield on the weapon would let me use that dual wield materia on another character, which really opens up my possibilities (Could even push Ace to 600 Magic). Plus its a water element, so losing the 45 attack for now seems tolerable until I get another Zidane or Genji glove ect.

Think I should nab the Aqua blade, or just tough it out and slow-boat TMR farm the one cecil I have for Excal?

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind Aqua Blade is dual sword, not dual wield. That means you can equip two swords with aqua blade, but you can't do like aqua blade + a katana or something. It's still a nice TM, especially for Tidus (using Brotherhood + Aqua Blade for example). I farmed one myself but probably won't farm more than that.

Something else to consider is that we're now in the mog king rotation where we get TM's buyable in the mog shop. Last mog event was dualcast, which means the next mog event we get should have either dual wield or doublehand up for purchase for "free" (with mog currency). Knowing Gumi, they will probably stick doublehand in the next mog event and make us wait an extra month to buy a free dualwield materia, but it is coming, eventually. Those should be buyable on a 3 month rotation of dualcast/dualwield/doublehand.

If your best unit is Tidus, I would focus on gearing him as best you can. His enhancements should be "soon", probably within the next two weeks, and after enhancements, this would be an example build for him using mostly budget TM's:

GetConfigurationImage

After enhancements (which add an extra 70% passive atk) that would be 1090 atk. If you replace Bracer with Fury Ring (30% atk accessory buyable from fat chocobo after this week's maintenance) then his atk would go up to 1100 and you don't have to bother with the Bracer TM.

That's just an example of a cheap way to build Tidus. It can of course be greatly improved with rainbow TM's if you own them.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Keep in mind Aqua Blade is dual sword, not dual wield. That means you can equip two swords with aqua blade, but you can't do like aqua blade + a katana or something. It's still a nice TM, especially for Tidus (using Brotherhood + Aqua Blade for example). I farmed one myself but probably won't farm more than that.

Something else to consider is that we're now in the mog king rotation where we get TM's buyable in the mog shop. Last mog event was dualcast, which means the next mog event we get should have either dual wield or doublehand up for purchase for "free" (with mog currency). Knowing Gumi, they will probably stick doublehand in the next mog event and make us wait an extra month to buy a free dualwield materia, but it is coming, eventually. Those should be buyable on a 3 month rotation of dualcast/dualwield/doublehand.

If your best unit is Tidus, I would focus on gearing him as best you can. His enhancements should be "soon", probably within the next two weeks, and after enhancements, this would be an example build for him using mostly budget TM's:

GetConfigurationImage

After enhancements (which add an extra 70% passive atk) that would be 1090 atk. If you replace Bracer with Fury Ring (30% atk accessory buyable from fat chocobo after this week's maintenance) then his atk would go up to 1100 and you don't have to bother with the Bracer TM.

That's just an example of a cheap way to build Tidus. It can of course be greatly improved with rainbow TM's if you own them.

Yeah, the sword dual wield is workable. Right now I have lightbringer which will be the other sword, and then will slot brotherhood in eventually. Also have 200 SQ saved, was just saving for cat ear hood, but will probably just get the fury ring now.

Was just reading over his enhancements. Those are fucking insane. +40% attack AND +50% if he's using a sword? 720% on quick hit? (Almost double what it is now). And 60% all stat buff for 4 turns...plus the magic dodge/physical counter. Every enhancement is pretty amazing...I mean, clearly the the 70% more attack and the far stronger chain is best, but that's crazy. Tidus was already decent as was, he's going to be a monster.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Elements on weapons get very wonky. As a general rule you don’t want to mix them though. Ideally you want two water weapons or a water weapon in one hand and non-elemental in the other.

Brotherhood is best in slot for a Tidus and is a TMR you want as soon as possible.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ah man. I recently TM farmed Moogle Plushie and we are about to get it for free from raid summons. Feels like a waste of time...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I was trying to make a high draw attack tank for preemptive strike bosses, but the last one we had just ignored that mechanic. Oh well...