Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
What's a good shield? I'm using that Dragon bullshit one right now, and shield is the last one I need (I think).

For the vast majority of people there are much better TMR to farm them a light shield with 30% chance of being hit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
For the vast majority of people there are much better TMR to farm them a light shield with 30% chance of being hit.
I was looking for an example for my Willhelm. Ziedrich or something else? Shield just seems like there isn't an awesome option.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The best shields (not counting elemental resists) would probably be Basch > Gladiolus > Wilhelm TMR's

For free shields, probably Demon Shield or Genji Shield

Moogle plushie is BIS for a lot of strategies. I farmed one too. No way to know when Gumi does their random event shuffling. This raid shouldn't have been for 1-3 more months.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The best shields (not counting elemental resists) would probably be Basch > Gladiolus > Wilhelm TMR's

For free shields, probably Demon Shield or Genji Shield

Moogle plushie is BIS for a lot of strategies. I farmed one too. No way to know when Gumi does their random event shuffling. This raid shouldn't have been for 1-3 more months.
slapped on genji and Galkan dagger

Guess I can grind out Ziedrich and then look for another ability

GetConfigurationImage

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, make sure to do the event today--4 star ticket (In the top one) and and rare summon ticket in BGN, as well as purecrysts, and king cactuars/gil units.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The 2* Leviathan battle is a step up from previous esper battles, be sure to take in a serious team for it. I used Tidus, Silvia, Rosa, iNichol, Emperor, and a friend Ramza. Video of my clear with all missions:

Some notes on the fight:
There's a lot of ice and water damage, including a -100% water imperil. Bring a way to clear your debuffs.
Petrify is used often.
After 60% Leviathan begins to use Stop, bring a way to immune it or remove it.
Boss does AoE physical damage
Boss uses protect on himself offten, and buffs his mag sometimes. Bring a dispel.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tidus is a great pull (more so when he's enhanced). Grats Tiphares!

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Thanks! I was happy to see a new unit pop out. I've seen how good Tidus becomes after enhancements and at 7*.

Any thoughts on the new cash bundles - specifically the Early Spring ones? They seem like good deals, but I think I'm done spending money on this game unless it's a $0.99 - $3.99 bundle that is really worth getting.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Thanks! I was happy to see a new unit pop out. I've seen how good Tidus becomes after enhancements and at 7*.

Any thoughts on the new cash bundles - specifically the Early Spring ones? They seem like good deals, but I think I'm done spending money on this game unless it's a $0.99 - $3.99 bundle that is really worth getting.
Strictly based on lapis values, they are great deals. I bought the .99 one. Think I might spend the rest of my monthly game allotment and get the 11 dollar one as well. Hesitant to spend anything at all beyond the dollar here and there, but I'm not playing an MMO at the moment, so I can splurge heh.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah they're good value for a change. I think I'll buy them all because I'm in a good mood right now. Just had some amazing pulls in JP.

We really need stepup banners to come to GL asap. Fun fact: Me, Gavin, and Angel all just did the Randi stepup banner in JP this morning for 11k lapis. All three of us got two Randi's from the stepup for his 7*, I got 3 rainbows and I think Angel got 3 too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah they're good value for a change. I think I'll buy them all because I'm in a good mood right now. Just had some amazing pulls in JP.

We really need stepup banners to come to GL asap. Fun fact: Me, Gavin, and Angel all just did the Randi stepup banner in JP this morning for 11k lapis. All three of us got two Randi's from the stepup for his 7*, I got 3 rainbows and I think Angel got 3 too.
I just watched your video. That was a nice set of pulls for sure. Several of those 4* units that you did not recognize are in Global, like Chloe (the librarian girl) and Drace (the FFXII judge). I think there might have been 1 or 2 others, but dang you got a lot of Cedona, EV, and Werei. LOL

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ahh makes sense, I don't think I have a Chloe yet, and I know I missed Drace on the FF12 banner, so that's why I didn't recognize the sprites.

Not sure if they were all from today's pulls, but counting up the totals on my JP list, I now have 7x Earth Veritas, 5x Werei, 6x Cedona. At least all three of them have a somewhat useful TM. It could have been a bunch of Hopes.

So hyped for Randi and Raegen 7*, especially considering I had no physical chainers on JP previously (aside from a 6* Orlandeau that's been left in the dust from powercreep).

Unfortunately I'm going to be busy lapis farming the TM's to power them up for the next week before I can really bring them out to play.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can't see the step ups actually being worthwhile unless they increase the lapis flow in global. GL is already at half for the story missions, and they're stingy as fuck for giving away lapis.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Lapis becomes much more valuable on JP compared to tickets with step ups.

There are a couple different types and none are like the shitty Ariana Grande one we had. I believe Sephiroth was the first and to do a full cycle it cost 25k Lapis with each step costing 5k. But doing the cycle you get rate ups on rainbows, guaranteed banner 4 stars, guaranteed rainbows (I think on step 3 you get a guaranteed rainbow and at step 5 you get one of the banner rainbows.

The type going on right now isn’t considered as good but it’s still miles better than global. It’s also 5 steps but it’s way different but seems the standard for limited time banners (currently Secret of Mana and was Valkyrie Profile last month). Step 1 is a single pull for 500 Lapis with rainbow rates at 4.5%. Step 2 is two pulls for 1k Lapis with no rate up but you get a 5% moogle. Step 3 is three pulls for 1.5k and rainbows are 6%. Step 4 is six pulls for 3k no rate up and you get a 10% moogle (who comes out of a rainbow crystal so you get super excited until it cracks). The last step is a full 5k 10+1 pull with rainbows at 5x the rate (15% for crystals and I’d assume the first is 25%).

Tickets are just tickets. So they’re still good for pulling but it makes sense to horde Lapis for good step up banners.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
so from the raid pulls, i got a 10% tm moogle, is this like a 1% chance thing? if so it's a thing i'd liek to happen often

Tiphares

Golden Squire
so from the raid pulls, i got a 10% tm moogle, is this like a 1% chance thing? if so it's a thing i'd liek to happen often
Speculation is the chance is 0.1% for the 4* ticket or 10% moogle. I'm sure it is less than 1% either way, so congrats on the good luck!