Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I've been trying to build a complete FFIV squad but have yet to see a Kain anywhere. I've see a few Rydia's and I have a Cecil (Light), Tellah, and a couple others but do they even exist? lol

I spent a lot of my childhood on FFII and FFIII (US-SNES) and I believe FFIV is still my favorite FF of all time.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, just a reminder, the 3 star Esper missions have 4 star ticket rewards--best to do them before reset if you want those 5/10% moogles from the Tidus banner.

Actually got another Tidus from one, was pretty happy. Now have Ace, Kunshira, Tidus, Bash and DKC ready for 7 star. Hope I get Basch at 7 star, have been super reliant on tanking.

That said, I'm really enjoying Kunshira. Her TMR is great for me since its super flexible, works on Onion Knight and Tidus as a 40% boost, or mages as a 40% boost and of course on hybrids as both. She's also pretty easy to gear to an acceptable level, I still have a lot of work to do and got her over 900 magic and 400 something attack, and she chains fairly well with a really diverse set of imperils. Plus she has a great list of killers. Was originally disappointed pulling her, but really glad I did.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
CG Jake banner is next. I suggest everyone skip this one unless you still need a Camille to budget chain with Tidus or something. Jake is pretty bad, and Emperor Shiera isn't much better.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jake is pretty bad,

Understatement of the century right here. Jake isn't just pretty bad, he's one of the worst rainbows ever, if not the worst. If you had to pay to be able to NOT pull on this banner, it would be a worthwhile investment.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
"10% rainbow ticket!" -> Aria

Wat. It's the +1 from a 10+1, I get it, but it's more than a 4* ticket costs in the same currency.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
"10% rainbow ticket!" -> Aria

Wat. It's the +1 from a 10+1, I get it, but it's more than a 4* ticket costs in the same currency.

4* ticket is only a 5% chance of a rainbow. But the 10% rainbow tickets are generally a joke, there's a reason we called them 90% disappointment tickets on JP.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
If I use the 10% ticket on the Tidus banner, is that also an auto 5% moogle, or no?

I got Freya. Kinda wished I had just bought expansion tickets now :(

I was actually looking at this for the last normal ticket...its 20 petals. A normal ticket is worth about 150-300 lapis depending on how you judge it right? It seems like 4 expansion slots would be better than that last ticket. Just not sure whether I should get the 5% moogle or the expansion slots with the last of my petals now =-/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I bought every ticket and 7/10 expansion vouchers, which used up 100% of the petals we were given.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I use the 10% ticket on the Tidus banner, is that also an auto 5% moogle, or no?

I was actually looking at this for the last normal ticket...its 20 petals. A normal ticket is worth about 150-300 lapis depending on how you judge it right? It seems like 4 expansion slots would be better than that last ticket. Just not sure whether I should get the 5% moogle or the expansion slots with the last of my petals now =-/

That's actually a really good question, I've never used a 10 or a 30 on a moogle banner.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Fryevia's enhancements look pretty good. We will have to wait and see the numbers next week to really be able to judge.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Camille's upgrade is so convenient. Glad I finally have a good chaining duo on my team now. Previously all I had was 2x Fryevia, but that was locked to ice. Camille + Tidus can equip just about any element and do a perfect 48 hit chain, so it's a lot more flexible. I'd rather a second copy of Tidus someday though...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Camille's upgrade is so convenient. Glad I finally have a good chaining duo on my team now. Previously all I had was 2x Fryevia, but that was locked to ice. Camille + Tidus can equip just about any element and do a perfect 48 hit chain, so it's a lot more flexible. I'd rather a second copy of Tidus someday though...

She can also chain and provide an imperil with Explorer Aileen (And Aileen with earth Imperil)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Out of curiosity I used the 90% ticket on the Tidus banner, got a blue mog which is what I expected. Seems likely a 70% ticket would be the same, if GL ever gets those.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Welp, I did not win the lapis lotto.
That makes two of us :(

Friend Ang OTK'ed the "hard" mode Seymour. Here's an example of how to do it with a no rainbow, no TMR team, with just some Shantotto's to chain for Ang friend: Video

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user