Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So it looks like Fryevia's Frost Flower Blitz will now perfect chain with Divine Ruination. Also, FFB uses black crystals to enhance!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah she's a great unit now (more so than she already was!).

Phoenix is pretty easy overall, but here's an example of how to kill her rank 2 form using a no TMR, no rainbow team:

Team I used:

Cagnazzo -- provoke tank
Mystea -- magic cover tank, with some fire resist
Beach Time Fina -- healer and mana regen
Timothy -- breaker
Camille -- chainer
friend Tidus -- chainer

Just take it easy in the early part of the fight while you use 3 fire spells and build the esper gauge. Once those missions are done, work the boss close to 50%, then use a good def break, chain with Tidus/Camille, and use a damaging limit from your tank or healer (I used Beach Time Fina's limit) to get the final mission credit. Easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry, I was already asleep when you posted. I can put an evade WoL up if you still need him after maintenance finishes.

Thanks for the offer! I was also somewhat asleep and I meant to post an evade Noctis like the one in Sinzar's video. Preferably one enhanced I guess.

Thank you very much though!

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
So i stopped doing the main story after i got the 100% moogle, how much do i still have to do in hours

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So i stopped doing the main story after i got the 100% moogle, how much do i still have to do in hours
Quite a bit. Each story update took me about an entire day of NRG. If you skip all of the cutscenes, probably a couple hours each to clear. I don't know exactly how many updates we have had since season 2 started.... at least 5.

So, looks more and more like Nier is coming back for June collab.

Edit: DQ collab next week. Could be interesting, but everything is so outdated now. LMS would be fun to play around with.

Edit2: DQ collab units look pretty underwhelming. The TMRs could be good to have. I will pull for bonus units, but not much more than that.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'd like all of the 4* Dragon Quest TM's, but especially that machine killer sword for the Omega Trial. Won't chase it too hard though, probably 5-7 gold tickets and that's it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd like all of the 4* Dragon Quest TM's, but especially that machine killer sword for the Omega Trial. Won't chase it too hard though, probably 5-7 gold tickets and that's it.
5* is just Ayaka's TM, isn't it?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yes, this is one of those goofy banners where pulling the rainbow unit instead of a gold unit means you got trolled.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have been really good with not spending any resources, but I will probably allow up to 10 tickets (mix of rare and 4*) towards this banner. No lapis. I am getting close to my next lapis goal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The whole banner is trash tier because of how overdue it is, and because the units were shitty to begin with. We also already got an unconditional 40% defense materia in the form of Cagnazzo, if for whatever reason you need a 40% def materia but can't use earth veritas, and that was the only truly unique thing the banner had.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Example on how to clear White Dragon hard mode trial, all missions, with a zero TMR budget team:

Team I used:

Snow -- provoke tank, lots of counters to fill limit / esper gauge easier
Beach Time Fina -- healer and mana regen
Garnet -- summoner DPS with bahamut, fills gauge with LB / prayer
friend Basch -- magic cover tank

Pretty basic, just provoke / magic cover, use Garnet to fill esper gauge and hit him for about 30% of his max health per bahamut summon (unchained). AoE non-elemen threshold magic nuke at 80, 60, and 40% so guard the cover tank if they aren't well geared.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
7 gold tickets, got 1 Liquid Slime and 2 Killing Machine. Orichi would have been nice for his TM, but there's better TM coming later for unrestricted ATK. Super pleased with my pulls, because 1 slime and 2 swords was my main wants.

For the Garuda trial, here's my budget no TM clear video guide:
Team:
WoL -- breaks/tanking
Roselia -- Heals
Beach Fina -- Regen
Camille -- chainer
friend Tidus -- chainer

Super easy, won in like four turns, all missions complete.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Used a three rare tickets got killing machine and a couple of the Ood guy, think I'm done with it, will do dailies though.

Btw, in the mog store, they let you buy multiple TMRs too. For the 3 star units you can get 50% of their TMR (5k) and 25% of the 4 star units (For 40k). Meh, the axe TMR is obviously not great but it wouldn't be bad if I get enough dupes to get it for free with the mog stuff.

Btw, is there a raid for Dragon Quest? Saw some people mention it on Reddit, that in JP there was a raid for this banner with moogles for all these guys. Given how back logged GL is, I know we probably shouldn't count on it, but might change my fusion strategy if there is a chance. (DQ is having a game drop in a couple months right? )

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There was a second DQ event in JP, but I don't know much about it. I think it was all new DQ units though, so if that's the case, we wouldn't get moogles for the current units. I'm really not sure, so may want to ask on reddit :)

Evasion Noctis with some fire resist and status immunity can solo carry LGD for farming with 5 useless synergy units. It's slow, but it works, so that's how I'm farming it.

Molten Core Raider
Any other time, I'd be shitting my pants at pulling three rainbows in a row off regular rare summon tickets, except these three were two Dragonlords and one CG Jake. Got one Liquid Metal Slime and one Killing Machine from a few 4* tickets. Done wasting resources on this for now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user