Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
anyone having an issue where daily quests just refuse to show up?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Gumi already acknowledged the problem in the in-game news. We should get some really good compensation. For this long without them. Trust moogles, lapis, NRG pots, etc.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Not much special going on for next few days, so if someone wants to knock out a trial and needs a unit built for something specific, post it here and I'll set it up if I'm able (and if I'm not, I'm sure someone else has what you want!).

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
btw, not sure how many of you have prime--but the prime day deal lets you double dip discounts. Right now 100.00 of Amazon coins is discounted for 21% off. But then Amazon has a special in game where Lapis is 25% off.

So you can buy 100 dollars worth of coins for 79 dollars. But then only spend 7500 coins (75 dollars worth before the discount) to get the largest Lapis purchase. However, the Ex points you get from it count for the full price, not the discount, which bumps up the value if you use that value equation for packages that's on Reddit.

Any case, it turns it from 1 dollar per 180 Lapis, to 1 dollar per 303 Lapis for the Vault. By comparison the Fountain of Lapis is 1 per 793. Without including the Ex points, this gives it a 168% increased value, before the Ex tickets are factored in and not factoring in the fact that the discount on Amazon Coins can apply to other packs as well. (Only a 133% value pre-ex tickets if you inflate the value of everything else due to coin discount.) But not factoring that, its about as good a deal as a decent bundle, like the new years bundle, but doesn't touch the really amazing deals like Vault or that 10+1/5star bundle.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
It's a good deal but they need to fix their broke ass game before I decide to spend any more on it. I need to curb my FFBE spending and having shit not work is a good way to encourage me to save...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cleared both of the new trials with a partially budget lineup (one rainbow per trial):

Surging Menace: Snow, Basch, BeachFina, Olif, Garnet, friend Sakura -- Video: Greater Demon Reborn
Explosion Festival: WoL, Rosa, Cerius, Camille, Tidus, friend Cloud -- Video: Bomb Trial

Bomb trial was short and sweet, victory in 5 turns (all missions).
Demon trial took like an hour.... but still got all missions on that one too.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I don't have Chow or Basch so I really want to pull tickets on this banner, but everyone is saying it is not a good banner and to pass. I know a solid magic tank becomes a must later, but I doubt I will off-banner pull Basch or A. Rain by then...

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm not with the pack on Awakened Rain. I agree he's a good magic tank, but I feel like Basch is just way better than him for that magic tank role. Most people seem to think Rain is better, so I guess you have to decide for yourself which you prefer.

As for the banner itself, it's not bad if you decide you want Rain. Medina has a nice TM if you only get one of her, and if you get 2 Medina her 7* form is really solid, though she doesn't hold a candle to the real magic powerhouse units like Elly (which we may or may not get, Xenogears collab mage).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Used way more tickets (90) than i wanted to and rage pulled 10k lapis... Orlandeau #3, VoL #2, and Duke #3. Feels bad... so bad...

Fountain of Lapis is back though.

Molten Core Raider
Didnt go through quite as much as you but my results were the same. I did pull a Prompto from the second Anniv. ticket which was a new unit for me. Highlight of my morning was using six 4* tickets and pulling 6 Shylts in a row. I really wanted the new caster chick for her TMR. I have so many Loren's that my melee units are covered for dual wielding but my casters all fight over the genji gloves.

edit - so far Im not a big fan of this item world. I don't have enough TMRs or gear with raw stats vs percentages to really make the best use of the enhancements Im putting on my weapons. I also dislike how enhanced items no longer stack in my inventory. Gonna have to make a lot more space if i enhance all my rods and katanas.

Last edited:

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thank you for the Cloud Gonzy! Beat the Bomb trial with him. I'd seen your video but didn't think I had the units for the trial. Had to max out my 2nd OK and I'm pretty sure I over leveled him with my two maxed out exp family guys.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone have a Mediena with 1000+ magic they can set as a friend with at least neutral or above fire/ice/thunder resist? Would be helpful if any of you are around and can set it in the next 20 minutes or so :)

My ID and current friend if we're not already bro's:

pic.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I wasnt lucky enough this go around to pull her. Any other units work for what you're working on?

Not that I can really think of. I'm building a team to budget clear the bomb trial with a solo dps, and get all missions. That means killing the bombs one at a time and going through the entirety of phase 2. The only unit I can think of with the overall elemental coverage to handle all that with the team in mind is Mediena. I've sent friend requests to like 10 in-game, but they're either afk or turned me down.

It's not too big a deal overall, just a fun project I'm working on :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, I couldn't find a Medina and I don't have one either, so I said screw it and cleared the bomb trial using a 5 man team, no rainbows at all, and just Shantotto as my only dps because why the hell not. Exact team was:

Warrior of Light
Roselia
Rosa
Cerius
Shantotto
no friend because I was annoyed at the world after searching for Medina for 90 minutes lmao

I typed up a guide on reddit that I'll just link here: Sinzar's wacky bomb trial budget clear

If you just care about the video: 5 man Bomb Trial, no rainbows, Shantotto solo dps

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks, Gonzy, for having a TT up. I was looking to complete the Torturous Trio and this helped me out. Again, Thanks!

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thank you for the Cloud Gonzy! Beat the Bomb trial with him. I'd seen your video but didn't think I had the units for the trial. Had to max out my 2nd OK and I'm pretty sure I over leveled him with my two maxed out exp family guys.
Thanks, Gonzy, for having a TT up. I was looking to complete the Torturous Trio and this helped me out. Again, Thanks!

Wow you guys must have caught me at a good time lol. I've been shuffling friend units all weekend to help folks out. I dont really check the forums very often.

You all should hop in the mobile games section on the FoH discord. We are always talking FFBE, and it would be easier for me to get you all specific units to help out.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Do the item world rewards reset each time it comes back? Would be nice to get those extra orbs etc each time. Wondering if I should save my orbs or use them up before the event ends.

Also, gonna attempt the Bomb Family this week and use Sinzars strat if anyone can setup a max LB Cloud like that for me. Thanks in advance!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The individual rewards for itemworld refresh each time it runs. The refill potions can be stocked up and used on later itemworld runs if you don't have anymore of the current item types you want to enhance.