Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
It's showtime gents, video news posted up says Hyoh arrives Friday. Gumi is getting creative though, we get the 11k step up banner that JP had for Hyoh, but only 1 lap available. They are adding a second 25k step up and the 5th step you are guaranteed either Hyoh or Awakened Rain, three laps available for that step up. Placate the masses with the expected step up, reach into the wallet with the other.

New 7* awakenings further complicate and confuse the GL release schedule as they are a mix of stuff we were missing from batch #1 and units from batches months separated in JP. Units we get are Awakened Rain, Queen, Ace, Nyx, Emperor, Merc Ramza, Knight Delita, Tidus, Trance Terra, Reberta, Ayaka, and Onion Knight. No Loren, still missing Rem, Dark Veritas, and Fohlen.

More details are FFBE】UPDATES! #25 Hyoh Arrival and Story Event!【Global】 : FFBraveExvius

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's showtime gents, video news posted up says Hyoh arrives Friday. Gumi is getting creative though, we get the 11k step up banner that JP had for Hyoh, but only 1 lap available. They are adding a second 25k step up and the 5th step you are guaranteed either Hyoh or Awakened Rain, three laps available for that step up. Placate the masses with the expected step up, reach into the wallet with the other.

New 7* awakenings further complicate and confuse the GL release as they are a mix of stuff we were missing from batch #1 and units from batches months separated in JP. Units we get are Awakened Rain, Queen, Ace, Nyx, Emperor, Merc Ramza, Knight Delita, Tidus, Trance Terra, Reberta, Ayaka, and Onion Knight. No Loren, still missing Rem, Dark Veritas, and Fohlen.

More details are FFBE】UPDATES! #25 Hyoh Arrival and Story Event!【Global】 : FFBraveExvius

lol, nice. My dry streak was actually broken this past week with Awakened Rain, my first and I also got my third Onion Knight from the 4ex ticket for the fan fiesta thing. Glad to see OK in the upgrade bundle, his enhancements were way better than expected.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
stash.jpg

I'm ready for Hyoh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Good christ man. I don't have anything even slightly resembling that sort of self control.

Im sad we don't have the "mind blown" emote in this forum.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Thanks for the heads up. The new banners look good this week with 2 stepups. I think I might do both. 7* either unit would be great by me. Not sure if I will use tickets.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I am up to 110k lapis and 127 total tickets. I really wish I had not dropped so many tickets chasing A. Rain now, but who knew they would release him again on a banner and 7* him so soon

Molten Core Raider
Gumi's oddball schedule reshuffling is so unpredictable. From reading the update schedule, it looks like Nyx and Awakened Rain were from 7* batch 5 in JP, we're getting them in batch 2 (almost feels like batch 1.5 since we're just plugging the gaps we missed from batch 1).

Regarding weps for Hyoh, what is the best option? Hope to get lucky with his STMR and imbue him with fire/lightning somehow or just equip him with a Tonitrus/Flaming Blade Agni/Dandelga and move on?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 4 Trance Terras. Should I bother with her stmr or enhance / pot / level a second 7 star?

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gumi's oddball schedule reshuffling is so unpredictable. From reading the update schedule, it looks like Nyx and Awakened Rain were from 7* batch 5 in JP, we're getting them in batch 2 (almost feels like batch 1.5 since we're just plugging the gaps we missed from batch 1).

Regarding weps for Hyoh, what is the best option? Hope to get lucky with his STMR and imbue him with fire/lightning somehow or just equip him with a Tonitrus/Flaming Blade Agni/Dandelga and move on?

In the short term Agni is his best option to get damage out asap. If somehow I landed 4 Hyoh I wouldn't even get his stmr, Clouds would be a better option for non elemental.

For the big spenders and/or the lucky rainbow pullers... JP got a collab about a month after Hyoh and one of the rainbows has a fire two handed greatsword with increased LB damage for the units stmr. That sword and a Squall stmr would be the two biggest contributors to increasing Hyohs damage output.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
I have 4 Trance Terras. Should I bother with her stmr or enhance / pot / level a second 7 star?
Two 7* Trance Terras are way better than only one with her STMR. Her STMR is kinda weird, if you burn mana like crazy with a unit like Dragonlord and have limited mana regen options, then maaaaaybe it'd be useful, but I dunno. Two big magic damage chainers would be the better option.

As for Hyoh, I've got an Agni sitting at 50% complete and a 50% trust moogle gathering dust nearby, seems like a perfect match.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Malboro Queen and Twoheaded Dragon reborn this week..... holy shit

I am not ready for these

Dragon trial is meh, it's going to be harder without Eiko 7* friend, but I'm sure it's doable

Malboro queen.... even with every 7* unit available that would be rapetown, so idk, but I'm going to give it a try!

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it's possible we don't get the 7* awakenings this week either (other than rain). That seriously messes up my plans for the malboro trial tomorrow...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The in-game news only shows Rain on the 7* awakening update. I really, really hope they just didn't bother making a news update for all the batch and we're getting it all.

I already have a backup plan for Malboro using 2x Hyoh, but that means not clearing the trial on day one, and who waits until day two for trial clears. I mean, come on :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm still missing my rod of evil...

I just truly despise the party system of this game... having to re-equip everything manually without any type of bookmarking or saving loadouts is fucking dumb.

Molten Core Raider
It was confirmed on a facebook post that we get the next 7* batch after next weeks maintenance. I was hoping against reason they'd slide those in today, but I guess it gives me another week to save gil, this next batch is going to be very expensive.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dragon was trivial as expected. Video: 2Headed Dragon Reborn

I gave one try to Malboro (without the 7* units I was planning) and got crushed. Still gonna keep trying with todays energy, but I may have to wait for Hyoh so I can fit in more support instead.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I admit defeat. Tried Malboro many times, best attempt was phase 2 with one baby dead, but wiped on turn 13 due to forgetting to refresh cradle of horns.

I could win with this team, assuming perfect play for 2 hours (it's slow as shit with 6* dps) but meh, I had enough.

Tomorrow I get my revenge with Hyoh and a new strategy.