Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So fuck me. Started again a few days ago so didn't farm aurcite for awakening mata for 6*s. I guess I can't 6* my cecil, right?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So fuck me. Started again a few days ago so didn't farm aurcite for awakening mata for 6*s. I guess I can't 6* my cecil, right?

You WILL be able to Awaken Cecil to a 6 star but not during this event. If you Complete all the Giant of Babil Explorations up to Pro you'll get about half the Materials you need leaving him stuck in his 5 star form for now. But during the next event or so you'll be able to get the rest of the materials you need to 6 star him. There was a lot of Halloween stuff data-mined and it seems likely that there will be another King Mog Collections style event going along with it. Odds are we'll be able to buy 6 star Awakening Materials from him then. So just do what you can now and you'll be able to finish in a week or so.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't be surprised if the maze opens up for a few days real soon (and this time, it will be dropping 6* evo materials).

I want cactuar dunes... I have so many units to level, and going from 5* to 6* max is 2 million exp, so Cecil alone needs like 65 cactuars, or like 1000 energy spent solo in the xp vortex.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Guess I'll level all my units, still need to max and awaken chizuru, terra, celes, kain rydia and golbez. Lot of costal exploration...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like elite might be just out of my reach. I'll give it a try in a couple days, don't feel like getting frustrated slamming my head against it just yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sounds like elite might be just out of my reach. I'll give it a try in a couple days, don't feel like getting frustrated slamming my head against it just yet.
Elite's only reward is the TM... I'd rather macro 10% than do it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried ELT with Lightning, Tellah, Exdeath, Kefka, Lenna, and friend Lightning. One rounded the first three before they got to act at all. Fourth was a bitch, died in two rounds but did a bunch of shit that I had to use consumables to fix. Then I got to Golbez and RNGesus fucked me. Everyone but Exdeath ended up dead with him at a sliver of hp and it was too much for a single Thundaga to finish. I should have just reset it, but now I have to wait for a Lightning whale with Excalibur to pop up again.

At least I know I can drop Barwatera and Barthundaga off of Tellah next time. Barfira is the only resist I need.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tried ELT with Lightning, Tellah, Exdeath, Kefka, Lenna, and friend Lightning. One rounded the first three before they got to act at all. Fourth was a bitch, died in two rounds but did a bunch of shit that I had to use consumables to fix. Then I got to Golbez and RNGesus fucked me. Everyone but Exdeath ended up dead with him at a sliver of hp and it was too much for a single Thundaga to finish. I should have just reset it, but now I have to wait for a Lightning whale with Excalibur to pop up again.

At least I know I can drop Barwatera and Barthundaga off of Tellah next time. Barfira is the only resist I need.
How do you reset a fight mid encounter? force close the app before the enemy round ends?

Vorph

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the airplane/force close thing only works in colosseum, not explores.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got my ass handed to me for Golbez...first round he paralyzed my whole team and I couldn't recover. Not sure I'll be able to do this without finding a good Lightning friend, which I don't have many of.

Vorph

You need to bring unicorn horns and have at least one character who is immune to paralyze (jeweled ring) and then you can recover the whole team from it. Be aware that he does it again when you get him under 30% unless you're able to hit both the 50% and 30% thresholds at once.

Murked

I was thinking of leveling Roselia, but not sure it's worth it just to get 10% TM Moogle...although I am a completionist so there's that lol

Vorph

I got a 5* Roselia today out of the rainbow crystal in my 10+1. :( Only got 1 Cecil too, but at least I also got Rosa. Now I've got to hope for more Cecils just from the daily pulls.

Murked

I did 2 10+1's and got 4 Cecil's so I'm happy about that. I now have 5 total so I guess it's time for me to start TM grinding those Excaliburs. My one is at 40% so have a head start.

Vorph

Can't risk doing two 10+1's on this event unfortunately. Getting a rainbow and losing the DK Cecil coin toss is a real bummer but I need to make sure I get a Halloween Fina no matter what.

And the TM is the reason Rydia doesn't get Blizzaga.

Vorph

Well, tried ELT again, this time realizing that my whale Lightning friend has Barrage equipped. "LOL" about sums it up. Killed the first four in one round each this time, then Golbez in two. I did get somewhat lucky in that the friend Lightning resisted paralyze, so I was able to LB with mine and follow it up with another Barrage from the whale.

Now to turn on the TM macro for a week.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well, tried ELT again, this time realizing that my whale Lightning friend has Barrage equipped. "LOL" about sums it up. Killed the first four in one round each this time, then Golbez in two. I did get somewhat lucky in that the friend Lightning resisted paralyze, so I was able to LB with mine and follow it up with another Barrage from the whale.

Now to turn on the TM macro for a week.
I should probably look into setting up a macro.

Also add me, friend list was all inactive ppl