Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm averaging a bit less than 2 sacreds and a bit more than 1 holy per Pro. It gets really frustrating when you get 0 of each, and the most I've gotten from one run is 3 sacred/1 holy. I've now got enough mats to awaken like 4 Kains and 3 Rydias. Not that I'm going to bother doing that... maybe a couple Kains, but no more than 1 Rydia. Multiple Kains are cool because his jump chains, but without a Dual Wield for each one it seems pretty meh.

More on Halloween Fina, since I didn't realize that they did summer Fina as well as Majin Fina. Summer Fina gained Curaja, Raise, a 30% chance to counter damage with AE Curaga, MP regen exactly the same as Rosa's, a clone of Barwatera, and a 15% charm spell. (Edit: She still has Cura, Curaga, Cheer, etc. too.) The summer units had some pretty nice TM rewards too, even though they were mostly reskinned story units. Unless they really drop the ball this time I think it's going to be worth at minimum a 10+1 and the usual daily pulls.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled for my daily welfare... edge (#1 so 'ok'). Fuck it, blow a summon ticket. Blue crystal and I exclaim to myself "Give me something good for once god damn it!" and out pops PCecil. Woot. I'm done for now.

Now I need to level Agrias, Cecil from 1/40, and evolve them along with Rydia and Kain.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It took me 3 tries but I beat Elite and got the Trust Moogle.

I used a 576 attack Lightning friend with Barrage. The idiot was just showing off his epeen though because he wasn't using Diablos but with that much attack it didn't matter.

The wind chick was rough and wiped me on my second attempt. The first attempt I beat her but she killed my Raise unit and I forgot slot in Phoenix Downs. I learned from those attempts and on my 3rd try I got to Golbez. Round 1 brought him to just above 50%. Second turn i took him to a sliver of health and killed him on turn 3 when only the Lightning was left alive.

I'm so glad to beat that and now I can enjoy some time away from the grinds and focus on Awakening and leveling neglected units.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, what shitty luck!

Sent you a request on your main account.

Uh...so the exact same thing happened again.

Except this time Scarmiglione landed disease on your Lightning, and 3* Maria doesn't have cleanse so I was stuck with it. Because of the reduced damage from disease, barrage+counter wasn't enough to trigger Cagnazzo's second stage. Lilith Rod am mine!

Vorph

Finished the Blood Sword this morning. It's nice to be able to just leave the TM macro going all day without having to interrupt it, or worse not be able to use it at all because I have to log in on my phone to do colosseum. Hopefully by this time next month I'll have dual wield, barrage, blade mastery, excalibur, and rising sun. The tricky part will be getting a second rising sun done before 6* CoD happens since I got another Locke a few days ago.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Vorph Vorph

Do you mind posting a walk through for TM macroing? I'd really like to knock out some but I can't be bothered doing it actively. When I actually play I prefer working on other goals.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Broke my Edge streak with a Rosa this morning. I almost wish she was a 3* base so that capping her LB was a realistic goal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So got Kain to 80, got myself all fired up to take down ELT Babel, set up my party, forget to bring Unicorn Horns along.

Win anyway because the Lightning I brought with me has 630+ atk with Diabolos equipped and while they resist breaks, bosses don't resist Imperil.

Vorph

Thanks. I'll look it over.
Now that I'm back home, I can update to say that the macro has been running for about 23 of the last 24 hours without any problems. I do restart the emu every 8 hours or so though, things start to get weird after a while. I've seen spell effects start to go missing, it's pretty laggy overall, and if I don't restart before doing my daily summon when it's been running overnight it always crashes. Also even with 30+ free material slots that shit fills up a couple times a day.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Today I've been running Wolfsfang Peak with Lenna and my level 40 three star Cecil. I'm nearly to his level 3 limit break. I think I'm just going to Awaken him after getting level 3. It's just too damn tedious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The obvious answer is to just pull another Cecil and use him until you're done maxing the LB on that one

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I love Cecil. Finished maxing mine, and I've set him up as a pure healer/tank with all spirit gear. That lets me run 4x dps in the other slots, and he's the perfect unit in a 4x mage team since turn 1 he can focus, then tank/heal the rest of the turns.

pic.jpg

Vorph

I've heard that 3* Cecil should get to LB 7 or so by the time you get Excalibur. If you could guarantee a LB every run you could get him to LB 14, but unfortunately it's more like 25% of the time. Hopefully we get the maze again soon, I got my 3* Lenna to LB 5 from the last one.

I still haven't pulled a second Cecil yet though. No idea wtf I'm going to do if the last day rolls around and I only have one.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I need a good person to friend me so I can clear event pro. Keeping getting to the 4th boss, but since I have no units with raise, I'm usually on rough shape by them. Dat 60mag rod...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need a good person to friend me so I can clear event pro. Keeping getting to the 4th boss, but since I have no units with raise, I'm usually on rough shape by them. Dat 60mag rod...
I used a tellah friend and cleared it NP. Raise the first boss, each other boss was dead in two rounds. I'm skipping elite.