Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Honestly though the fastest way to make your team relevant will be getting your Elza to max level. To do that you'll need to get as many BF units as you can (the ones that say bonus like Elza) and run the 8 energy Grand Gaia Chronicles as much as you can. Take the karma and buy up all the Gigantaurs and fuse them 5 at a time to Elza. Buy the mats for her awakening from the same source as well once it becomes time obviously.

Once you max that character you'll have a desired friend unit that can blast through the story on her own when there aren't any farming events going on.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Finished off the 100 win streak arena trophy, so figured I'd start fighting the top teams for more points. First battle was vs 4x Lightning + Cecil. couldn't kill a single enemy due to Lightnings constant dodge passive and all of the shitty Lightnings kept spamming heals, and are immune to mana drain due to auto-refresh. So dumb, but at least losses don't mean anything once the trophy's done.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
25 pulls in, still no bf units.
At least got a delita for consolation.

I've added you too aevry

ramp

Well then, another 11 and got tilth and serial, can finally farm the event.

What TM macro are you guys using now, back to noxious?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After yesterday's 4* Ingus from my welfare and then this bullshit this morning, I'm done with welfare pulls.

BAM SON!!!

S0qIKsE.png

S0qIKsE.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll do welfares until BF is over or until I get an elza, but I'm done using lapis for pulls until the 10+1 guarantees a 4* base for the 11th unit.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WTT 3 Tilith + 2 Karl for Elza PST.

Got my 100 streak done this morning too at least. Only had one real scare, when my phone went from 30% battery on the display to instantly shut off with no warning. I was on the YOU WON screen at the time and this was like #88.

Still only 2 for 70 on metal gods, one 3 pack and one 2 pack. 15%, my ass.

R ramp
for both Nox and MEmu macros.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Arena so tedious sometimes. I fully mana drain Refia and Cecil, lock down Ramza, Lightning, and Elza with paralyze/silence, then decide to start killing the team. Oh look, Refia's mana-free limit break is an aoe status cleanse.... back to square one. Still beat them, but it took 9 long, annoying rounds.

I really need to get a 5* base dps unit so I can just ez-mode aoe burst everything.

Vorph

I guess I'm done with the event. Bought the weapons, guardian materias, 6* mats except for Divine Crystals, elixirs, phoenix downs, tickets, quartz, 70 gigantuars, and I have enough karma to buy the other 30 when I decide who gets them. I might go back next week and get the trust moogle, since it costs approximately 450 NRG if you're running a +400% bonus. Not great, but I'd be gambling on getting at least one more metal god stage to pop (each god = 65 NRG savings) even though I think there's probably a better chance of pulling Elza than there is of getting a 3 pack of them to spawn.

ramp

The difference between running 80/stage or 80+180 is huge, making progress and getting the cactuars out of the way to finally XP up some units.
The 13 energy one still kills me if I use my bonus chars, tried my own CoD + 2 bonus/level unit plus friend erza but can't last long enough to make it work yet, probably lacking some FR resist gear or wrong skill order for now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got 20k karma from a triple metal god this morning immediately after pulling Elza, then a couple runs later got a double. So in ~15 minutes this morning I earned twice as much as I'd earned in the 72 hours since the event started.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If your CoD is Level 100 and you have a level 100 Elza, you can destroy the boss. Just debuff him with Ravaging Blow and Imperil and use Call of the Void on CoD. My CoD hits for 250-280k...with Dual Wield and 2 Rising Suns she kills Vargas by herself lol.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Alright. Finally got into this game (also it made me re-register here, how in gods name did you guys move 3 sites in.. who knows). I've done quite a bit over the last week while travelling. Got semi-lucky in my rerolls and ended up pulling an off banner Lightning to start things out with. Do we have any sort of thread or post dedicated to adding friend codes?

Edit: Also my start / code for whatever it's worth -

Code: 032, 688, 578

Lightning, Refia, Cecil, Vaan, Arc

Seems decent enough to build around. Still might try pulling a Luneth to go with it though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Maxwell trial coming out Friday, which rewards her as a free unit if you win with the mission bonuses. She's a 5* base dps that goes to 6*, but it's unknown if her 6* form is active yet or not. Even as a 5* unit, she's better than most of the other 5* options (and she's free with a great TM). The trial is time limited, so you have to clear it within the 5 days it's available to get her.

New banner too with Dark Cecil, CoD, Gafgarion, Garland, and Duane. Overall strong banner except for the Duane troll. Garland's 6* form is a ways off, but it's good once it comes out, and he may not get a rate-up on his promotion event since he's getting a banner this week (similar to CoD and FF3). I'm going to try to pull at least one Garland myself.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Garland's 6* form is a ways off, but it's good once it comes out, and he may not get a rate-up on his promotion event since he's getting a banner this week (similar to CoD and FF3). I'm going to try to pull at least one Garland myself.

Thats why this banner is garbage. I already have 3 CoDs and Duane is trash, so I think I have to pass on welfare pulls for this one, which is really shitty if garland isn't going to be on the FF1 banner now.

I think Firion is better until Garland gets his enhancements, and then Firion is better again once he gets his enhancements, so I can live without Garland.

Vorph

Firion really needs DW though. I've got three Firions at 5*-80 and another untouched 3*, but I doubt I'll ever be able to really use more than one of them. Of course, he can wield any weapon so there's TMs from Abel (82 ATK dagger that grants DW) and Camille (90 ATK water element sword that clones itself to your offhand) to consider, since unlike Gilgamesh (Genji Glove) they are only 3* instead of 5* base and should be much easier to acquire than Zidane. Abel is probably 4-5 months away and Camille 5-6 months though.

Definitely going to try to pull at least one Garland during this banner. I've already got a Bartz to supply him with DH, and getting 1 Bartz per Garland should be much easier than getting more Zidanes. Assuming Bartz and Exdeath are on a banner for their 6*, that is. I'd still like a Gaffgarion for his TM but I won't keep pulling just for that.

I wonder how much Gumi will nerf Maxwell's trial for GL. Only the biggest whales could possibly stand a chance against her at full strength right now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Garland is exceptional if you have Bartz, so I'd for sure try for one. I love me some comparisons, so here's how Luneth, Garland, and Firion compare to each other if you assume that by then we each have Dual Wield and Doublehand available. No other TM's were included, and this assumes by then we've had the events to give us:
Sword of Edrick (125 atk neutral greatsword from DQ collab)
Genji Blade (107 atk katana from Gilgamesh trial)
10% atk recipe (next week, probably).

Luneth damage w/ Cut Through: 62,721
Garland damage w/ Dark Spiral: 51,941
Firion w/ Fin Briar: 39,764
Garland (post-enhancements) damage w/ Dark Spiral: 84,052
Firion (post-enhancements) damage w/ Fin Briar: 76,215

Those values are vs neutral resist against 500 def. If you add in Garland's -75% dark resist debuff, you can bump his numbers a lot. Firion's numbers also go way up when his special killers are active (which is often).

Specific equipments:
Luneth: Sword of Edrick, Enhancer, Dark Helm, Black Belt Gi, Hero Ring x2, 10% atk x4
Garland: Sword of Edrick, Dark Helm, Black Belt Gi, Hyper Wrist x2, Doublehand, 10% atk x3
Firion: Sword of Edrick, Genji Blade, Dark Helm, Black Belt Gi, Hero Ring x2, Dual Wield, 10% atk x3

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'd like a Garland so I'll do daily pulls for him. I already have CoD though. But Garland sounds really good especially since I have 2 Bartz for Doublehand. Overall not a great banner for long time players.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This BF banner has been super generous to me. I decided to use tickets to get a Karl for his TM, which I did, but I also got a DK Cecil and Garland which basically makes the next banner useless to me.

Vorph

Heh, I'd have been raging if I pulled a rainbow and DKC popped out instead of Elza. At least it was an actual 5* base though.