Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's it like to pull a rainbow?

This Maxwell missions is looking good, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I hope so. What's the reward for evoking Diablos?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well my 3 Rainbows have been Exdeath, Miyuki and my second Chizuru. So feels bad man.

Mine have been the WoL I rerolled for when I started (should have held out for more than just WoL, I was brand newI didn't realize just how amazing the player's choice banner was), Leo on an 11 pull during the Lightning banner (its only in retrospect that I realize how close I came to getting Lightning), and then Elza yesterday morning.

It's a shame Duane is so awful because his model looks pretty cool.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I rerolled a shit ton. My first rainbow was a Kefka on an account I very nearly kept. I was doing some shits and giggles rerolls several days later and got a Lightning. I let my wife pull mah tickets (if you know what I mean), she got me my Elza.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Did a few more pulls and got a Tilith, Garland and Shanlotto. My Elza is maxed - now just need to get the awakening materials. I appreciate the help from the people that added me as it made clearing some of the limited stuff way more obtainable. It's a shame this game doesn't give you more energy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Few posts back Vorph mentioned using CoD in arena with a magic loadout + sunbeam. I don't have dualwield, but I still totally copied that setup, and it's been working pretty well. Mostly because pain in the ass Cecil's can't jump in front of sunbeam attacks, and Lightning's dodge passive doesn't work against it.

Still takes me like 6+ turns to kill teams, sigh...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm using CoD, Lightning, Agrias, Tellah, Refia as my team now. I pretty much do the same thing every time and fights last 2-4 rounds.

Tellah casts Revive if there's a CoD, otherwise uses Boo!
Refia buffs with Embolden.
Agrias does Bladeblitz, Lightning does Area Blast, CoD does Barrage.

It doesn't really matter who Cecil guards, because usually it's only him and whoever he guarded left alive after the first turn. Once the dps has been thinned I take out Cecil with Full Break and Crushing Blow, and unless some serious healing happened the second Barrage usually kills whatever is left. I'm still kind of torn on Barrage vs. Sunbeam. Sunbeam is great the first couple turns since it's 999x2 to almost everyone, but it doesn't have the finishing power of an 999x8 Barrage.

I haven't fought any mega-whale teams yet though, since I'm pretty careful about who I pick fights with. Generally the lowest rank team that's got around a 1.2 multiplier. Just hit rank 7900 with a streak of like 133 or something. I've run into a few full-6* teams, like Lightning/Luneth/CoD/Refia/Cecil, but not the really insane ones that are nothing but Lightning and Luneth.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Early on I was getting a ton of metal gods. But yesterday I only got one and the day before zero. I was planning to buy that 15% magic augment even though it's overpriced. I probably still will but I need those gods to spawn.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind Maxwell gives another +100% bonus karma if you can beat her trial tommorow. I'll probably go back and farm some of the materia with her.

Also a reminder to everyone that the crystal tower event ends tonight. Last chance to clear as much as you can for the great rewards. Also don't forget that after you beat a level, you have to go back into the dungeon (bgn is fine) to claim the special loot from the sealed chests (one chest unlocks per difficulty beat). Those chests have some nice stuff like golden staff, etc, so don't miss out. They're in the first floor through the door in the center.

Last day for the FF3 banner too, so if you didn't get Refia from daily pulls, consider using lapis/tickets to keep trying.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2 metal god stages in 97 runs for me. I'm just glad they both happened after I switched to +400%. I'm doing 3 a day now for the daily quest and should end up with enough karma to buy the trust moogle as my last item. Good point about Maxwell, if she's easy enough to beat first thing tomorrow that will bump it up another 25% for the rest of the event. Sounds like it was nerfed quite a bit according to the people who got to fight her early today, but the hard part will be not killing her too fast before the esper gauge fills, and my teams generally rely on killing bosses in 1-2 turns because I can't survive against any of their major attacks.

Gumi is retarded for not giving us her 6* right away though. By the time it finally happens there won't even be much use for her, so she's basically there to farm this event and then get her TM.

Last 250 pull got me yet another Galuf, so I guess I'm not getting Elza. Even though she's a 5* it's still disappointing because of how easy it would be to get a pair of Gungnirs done 5 Kains at a time.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm using Double hand on my Elza because I only have 1 Dual Wield and CoD with Rising Sun x2 is just better. I'm currently farming Elza's TM to make her as strong as possible, who knows when (if ever) I'll get another Zidane lol.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm planning on going at Maxwell using: Cecil, Refia, CoD, Agrias, Bartz, and a friend Elza (if they're not on Diabolos).

I want friend Elza over something like a whaled out CoD because Elza can apply disease, which works on Maxwell (stacking 10% stats debuff). I'll have my own CoD on Diabolos esper for the mission, which cancels out the holy weakness.

If it turns out she's nerfed super hard and it's more of a problem to not kill her too quickly, I'll just go back and swap out Agrias for Rydia, and have Bartz entrust her (Rydia's limit fills up the summon meter).

Just a reminder that Maxwell has a -100% darkness weakness, and Killer Bow is dark elemental. Any bow user on your team will deal high damage with that (it's why I'm bringing Bartz instead of a higher dps like Kain). Artemios (bow user, innate barrage and mankiller) is another good option, as well as BCLid (ultimate blow, can also apply disease). Sadly my BCLid still isn't leveled...

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm planning a similar group.

Cecil, Refia, CoD, Bartz and Chizuru.

Like you I'll swap Chizuru out for Garnet if I need help summoning Diablos.

fris

Vyemm Raider
TM farming is so tedious . few nights ago, i foegot to switch to my tm team. last night night, maintenance starts just after i start the macro

I need to pick up Diablos still, and only have about half the items from this event i want.

My TM team is currently 2x Cecil, Ludmile, Terra and Luna. main Cecil is 30%, plan to switch to my Delita next. unfortunately i don't have any of the cool passive ability characters.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's incredibly tedious, even using a macro. Some people on reddit say they have finished TM's 100% manual and I just can't fathom doing that.