Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

fris

Vyemm Raider
got bored of it lol. should probably still power through for the arena tickets and such but just can't

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you can chain 6 meteors together but the timing has to be absolutely perfect, and if you cast just a little bit too slow you screw up the chain bonuses on all of the meteors.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is abusing the fuck out of the glitch right now. Walk away for 15 minutes and lose 1,000 rank...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got replenishing orbs for like 5 extra fights then they started depleting again. Disappointing, I would have gladly spent the entire goddamn day grinding arena.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not fixed, I just went to clear out my orbs because you said that and they refilled when I got to 2. Seems like the server is dying though, lots of connection errors and very slow loads.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Didn't bother with much arena last month since I started late in the month and didn't feel like grinding it out (plus the terrible skill bans this week). Sounds like this month might be even worse!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Not whaling hard enough! 4x Letter's and Arms + Enhancer/Stellar Shield is more magic than dualwield omnirod + 3x 30% (assuming maxed magic from pots).

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea that would be crazy. I only have 1 Letter and Arms so far, and I think only 1 Ingus left to get another, which I probably won't bother getting.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I missed the stellar shield so im not gonna bother going crazy whale on my lead exdeath. Will definitely grind at least one omnirod so I have 3 high mag rods for chain teams, and the obligatory 30% mags, but my Ingii will probably just sit and rot for a long time.

Think my Elza will be pushing 700 atk in ~1.5 weeks or so. That's when my third round of TMs should finish which will include Maxwell, Hayate, Gaffgarion #2, and most likely a Karl. So Demon Scythe/Gungnir, Black Cowl, Bracer x2, Seal of Destruction, Power of Creation, Tablet of Ruin, DW.

No Ramza for Brave Suit sadly.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea I'm missing a Brave Suit also. My Elza setup that will be done soon will be:

Demon Scythe/Gungnir, Black Cowl, Bracer, Gengi Glove, Bracer, Seal of Destruction, Power of Creation, Lunge Combo, Tablet of Ruin.

Of course that's just for my companion to help people farm...my Gilgamesh will be much higher ATK with Blade Mastery + Sakarafubuki.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
You guys don't use the double attack Lance? Isn't 2x autos with one hand better than 40 more atk from gungir

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Oh god please don't use that lance. I had to re-make my TM grind macro because people that dualwield that lance cause the attack animation to last way too long, so when it picked a friend with that setup, it got out of sync...

As for if it's actually good or not... not really. It does nothing for limits or skills, which is all that really matters.