Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
WoL's 6* is a lot more than a month away unless they radically jump the JP release order. Unreleased stuff between current and the FF1 event includes FF13 next week, Seiken Densetsu 2, two separate FF Zero releases, Dark Fina week, Orlandu week, Final Fantasy 2, and two weeks of Dragon Quest before we get WoL and Garland's 6* upgrades. Assuming that there will probably also be at least two non-event banners like the one last week, I'd say WoL and Garland are two months off at a minimum, and probably more like three to four months off.

Also, Firion jumped past Garland for best 3* base with his enhancements, although that still leaves Garland with a good 4-5 months at the top. Unless budget also includes 'doesnt need DW' in which case yeah nobody is cheaper than Garland. DH actually being optimal for him makes him so much easier to optimize than anyone else.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Why do you keep insisting on using Tilith? Refia > Tilith for now.
Because my tilith is already max lvl awoken, and my refia is 3* lvl 13. I'm not sure what I'd need refia for (over tilith) at the moment either unless you have some insight.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Because my tilith is already max lvl awoken, and my refia is 3* lvl 13. I'm not sure what I'd need refia for (over tilith) at the moment either unless you have some insight.

I don't know if you knew this, but Refia has a chocobo.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
She has far better stats as a 6* unit, embolden, and raise. Raise is a good spell to have. That said, since tilith is max level already you can focus on other areas first. I'd still level Refia at some point though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
She has far better stats as a 6* unit, embolden, and raise. Raise is a good spell to have. That said, since tilith is max level already you can focus on other areas first. I'd still level Refia at some point though.
not just raise, but ARaise/Full Raise, so no need to heal the unit afterwards.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Same, 5x20 lapis. That much lapis per day from arena whether you win or lose seems way too generous for Gumi. I also got a 20 lapis at like 4PM EST too, which was weird.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If only arena wasn't a completely unfun grind. I liked it for the first week, now it's just a chore I feel like I have to do for the pots.

Vorph

I agree, but at least it sucks less now that it's nearly impossible to lose (fighting all 1.5's but avoiding people rank 90+). Really sick of watching that 15 second Meteor animation though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I have Exdeath #2 and Gilgamesh both at 5* 80, which do I push to 6* first?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly this event starting tomorrow is good for mages, so Exdeath may help more. Exdeath is definitely better for arena matches. Gilgamesh is the overall stronger unit though, especially for boss fights.

If the experience for this grind event is good (which I'm hoping it is) then you should promote the Exdeaths, cactuar them to about level ~45, and then use them to grind the event, which over the 1-2 weeks of grinding, should give them a bunch of "free" levels. That's my plan at least, depending how hard the waves are.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The stat pot increases are permanent, and persist through evolutions, so using them early is fine. I prefer to give pots to units to further specialize their roles, instead of trying to balance it all out. For myself, my potions have been going to:

Atk: Cloud
Def, HP: Cecil
Mag: Exdeath
Spr, MP: Refia

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've actually been giving my HP ones to Refia. I figure she benefits the most from the extra HP (even more than Cecil). If she dies than the battle is, likely, lost.

But beside that I allocate my pots similarly.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
alli have are def ones or hp ones, aand i dont have a cecil, ok to slap them on glilgamesh?
or the hp ones on lenne?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Refia (or any healer) dying isn't a problem once you've gained enough friend points to have 2 copies of Camoflauge. With 2 copies, the healer can't be targeted by anything single target, which is about the only thing that tends to kill the healer (they take the least aoe damage thanks to the sky-high spirit stat). Tilith's 6* form only needs 1 copy of camo, since she has the ability as an innate. Make sure to always fuse together your Montana's from FP summons. It's by far the best FP TM.

I wouldn't waste stat pots on Lenna. She's capped at 5* and doesn't have an upgrade in the pipeline. She may be your best healer today, but you definitely want to replace her once you land a better option from summons. Honestly I'm not too sure who the next good healer is. There's obviously Refia, but if you don't already have her, the chances of pulling her from a gold crystal off-banner are extremely slim, and pulling Tilith is not possible at all anymore.

I know we get Yshtola for free from an event later, but that's a long ways off. She's almost on Refia's level (but not quite as good), and she comes with innate dualcast so it saves you a TM grind.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I posted about this shortly before the FF3 banner. The good 6* healers are Rucksack, Tilith, Yshtola, Refia, and Prishe. I didn't know Yshtola was free, so that should be pretty helpful, Rucksack is 4* base and a long ways off, Tilith's 6* upgrade is a long ways off, Prishe is a 5* base and a long ways off, and Refia will probably never be on a banner again.

Farmed like 2/3rds of a medal board before they fixed the participation rewards. Feelsgoodman

Vorph

So this event is so bad that it's hard to even justify doing for the gigantuars if you don't waste lapis on the shitty banner units. Lightning doesn't give a bonus this week either, so I see no point in doing it at all until next week when she should be added with Fang and Hope.

I did do a daily to try to get a banner unit for the hell of it. Gold crystal, and......... 4* Miyuki instead of Snow.