Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I just started playing this, rerolled a few times and ended up with a starting group that included Chizuru and Exdeath, so I kept that one. Used the bonus lapis i've earned for another 7 rolls or so, and ended up with Chizuru, CoD, Exdeath, Kefka, and Terra, which I've been just absolutely steamrolling content with. I used the cactuar event to get a couple of them (chizuru and terra) to 5 star, and have the rest at four right now as I slowly farm the sacred crystals for the others.
What, no Cecil? Pfft, time to reroll.

Hero rings are great. But they are of greater benefit to magic based units because of Hyper wrists. But with that lineup you'll have plenty of good homes for any rings you do make.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was looking at the time line, by accident, searching for the reviews on the upcoming three units. Not only does it sound like these three are trash, but I noticed we're missing a pretty significant content update that seems like it was just skipped? Any ideas? Thoughts on the new units?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
All of them are mostly weak. Locke's trust mastery is excellent if you have cloud of darkness (or any phys hitter who uses thrown), but other than that... I'd recommend you skip this event and wait on the next rateup.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Been working on trust mastery past few days. Team's around 20% each by now, but it has to be the most tedious system ever designed. Once finished I'll unlock Ultima, Ultima, Doublehand, Gungir, and Barrage. Really wish I had a Zidane so I could be working on a copy of dualwield, or one of the good weapons that pairs with doublehand like Cecil or Miyuki's TM (doublehand doesnt work with spears like gungir).

Global's first special event can't get here soon enough.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Vorph was talking about using nox to run earth shrine continuously for the 5x friend points event. Something about building in enough delay so you take at least 5 minutes to complete each run and thus never run out of NRG. Seems like the way to grind out TM rewards as well, provided you have a machine you can leave on all the time.

You need 1000 trust increases and they happen like once every 10ish runs? If you complete 1 run every 5 minutes it should only take you 35 days of 24/7 grinding.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im all out of content or anything to do besides Trust Mastery rewards or leveling Limit Bursts. Neither of which excites me in the least bit. I dont understand what the hold up is.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just finished lanzelt ruins, and have "new" bouncing back at grandport... where do I get the 4th esper?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Golem! Thanks
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any tips for BGN-A-3 in Coli? I'm getting trashed by the mahadeva. It's got pretty strong damage output, high spell resist, and tons of hp.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had problems with mahadeva too. HAd to level and awaken rai laswell and Fina to 4* to do it. My party was 5* 50 ish CoD, 5* 50 ish exdeath 4* 50ish Rain Laswell and Fina.

My strategy was blind and power break to keep its damage manageable, and did most of my damage with poison I landed with bio blade.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I had problems with mahadeva too. HAd to level and awaken rai laswell and Fina to 4* to do it. My party was 5* 50 ish CoD, 5* 50 ish exdeath 4* 50ish Rain Laswell and Fina.

My strategy was blind and power break to keep its damage manageable, and did most of my damage with poison I landed with bio blade.
I think that's probably it. I was keeping it sort of manageable with power break, but blind would probably seal the deal. Not sure where I can get Bio Blade from :|

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Bioblaster is easily craftable from a recipe out of a free chest, and has the highest poison application chance at 50%, so you could use that. The damage from bioblaster is magic based, so stick it on a caster if you have one. Recipe is from an earth key looted from a chest in Grandport.

Northerner

N00b
Damn, getting beat on by the BGN-S boss a little here! Vaan/Cecil/Kefka plus Las-Fina-Terra-Rydia and the lack of great melee damage is starting to show. I think I could work it but I'll probably stall for some levels or level up a debuffer/stunner/whatever.

Fun game although content is limited and the extreme grind for TMs and some achievements makes the EQ days look reasonable. No biggie of course, Japan gonna Japan.

Fadaar

That guy
I like being able to rank characters up. Originally got a Vaan at 3 star but have gotten him up to 5 star to go along with the 5 star Kefka I pulled a while back. Next up is getting Fina to 5 star.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I just started a two weeks ago after seeing my email for pre-reg.

Rank 18 with a 4* Exdeath as my leader, can add me if you want: 358,496,896

I really need a healer for my team, using 4* Duane, 5* Garland, 4* Exdeath, 3* Kefka, and 3*Paul/Artemios as my default team. Just got to Lannzelkt Lowlands.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just started a two weeks ago after seeing my email for pre-reg.

Rank 18 with a 4* Exdeath as my leader, can add me if you want: 358,496,896

I really need a healer for my team, using 4* Duane, 5* Garland, 4* Exdeath, 3* Kefka, and 3*Paul/Artemios as my default team. Just got to Lannzelkt Lowlands.
Create a cure and throw it on exdeath (kefka can deal damage) until you get fina.