Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sorry for the double post...

But what should I be doing now that I've cleared most of the content?

Are there any abilities or thing I probably missed? I know I don't have the hero ring recipe yet. I've got the 4 known espers. I'm going through all the earth keys I've stashed until now. Is there specific gear I should craft?

Noticed I'm missing earth keys: 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20 - 23
Those in the game yet?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Should be able to answer all those questions.

Me, personally, I'm gathering magicite to level Ramuh.
Yep, went through and got the rest of the keys I can. Just working on quests (some of the "Kill X rare spawns" quests can suck it).

I'm gathering mystic ore to 5* my second exdeath (first is at 5* lvl 70), but not sure who to prioritize after that...

Any recommendations?
4*
Exdeath #2 - 60
Fina - 38
Rain - 56
Lasswell - 54
Garland - 48
Shantotto - 33
Shadow - 1
Rydia - 21
Cyan - 35

3*
Anastasis
King Giott
Vivi x2
Penelo x2
Kain x2
Clyne x2
Anzelm x2
Luna
Bedile x2
Magitek Terra
Kenyu
Ollie
Carrie
Russell
Galuf x2

2*
Rizer
Leah
Wedge
Biggs
Montana

Any of those I should get rid of?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Don't really get rid of anything. At least not the friend summons. Just keep enhancing your friend summon units to get heir tm rewards, and make sure you combine them into their basic forms and manually awaken them. This gives you free unit awakenings for the trophy.

As for units.

Exdeath
Exdeath
Garland
Fina
Laswell

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I agree with that suggested team. I'd also maybe max out a Kain when you have the spare time. FF4 was the first unit upgrade event in japan, so he should be one of the first units to get a 5* upgrade, and his 5* form is better than Lasswell (with a good spear... not sure when the first strong spear is available to us).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Talking about Kain made me take another look at him, and his 5* form is actually kind of incredible. His character is really built around spears (most of his passives require a spear equipped) but when holding a spear, his base attack is 157 and his jump attack deals 672% damage over 2 turns (so 336% damage per turn). Compare that to Chizuru who has 144 base attack, and barrage only deals 320% damage per turn (randomly targetted). In Japan, Chizuru's 6* upgrade came 2 months after Kain's 5* upgrade, so for 2 months, Kain will be superior to Chizuru.

Now I'm glad I've been working on Kain's trust mastery (90 atk spear). He's up to 28% trust! Maybe I'll finish it up by the time his 5* upgrade comes around and he can carry my team until all the 6* units start releasing and he fades back into obscurity again.

Zynth

N00b
You also avoid a round of attacks with jump. I've also been grinding Kain's TM and pretty much anyone with a weapon. I'm actually somewhat on the fence about whether I should continue working on Exdeaths TM over another weapon.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So looks like the notable things for this island are two silver chests (MP+10% and Bug Killer recipes), flame rod recipe so that you can outfit a full group of Kefkas with proper weapons, a free black belt gi, and a 48 atk spear. Plus Ramuh.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The rod recipe is what stood out for me as I am drowning in mages. Exdeath, kefka, golbez, with chalupa and laswell as my only two physical attackers.

Also, word of caution. If any new people are attempting the trial fights, white dragon and chimera demon, and you die. Do not tap the middle of the screen to flip through the Game over message. You stand a good chance of blowing 100 lapis on a party resurection, like I did. I got the force armor but that surprise sucked =(

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some more new content being added along with a gravity rod. Maybe I'm spoiled from Exdeath, but I don't use gravity that often. It's not reliable on bosses, and I don't have trouble with trash clearing.

Vorph

Doesn't matter, the rod is 35MAG and the next best one is only 26. Not sure if we'll be able to farm mats though; it may be limited to only one craft. I hope not though, I'm still hoping for my 4 Kefka team all with identical stats.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Doesn't matter, the rod is 35MAG and the next best one is only 26. Not sure if we'll be able to farm mats though; it may be limited to only one craft. I hope not though, I'm still hoping for my 4 Kefka team all with identical stats.
I think it's limited to two from what was posted, but might only be one...

Beginner level gives recipe for Void Vessel (dark damage item).
Intermediate level gives Rod recipe and Massive Stone.
Advanced level gives 100 Lapis and Massive Stone.

Rod requires Massive Stone, Void Vessel, Demon heart, Litrock, and Earth's Core.

No quantities listed, so it could be 1 massive stone, a couple of each of the rest, or it could take both massive stones. The demon hearts will be a drop from cutpurses/etc in the zone.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Looks like someone on my friends list sure has some spare money to burn:

pic.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some champs totally negate each of those fights. You probably dont have it ez-mode. Js..

Vorph

BGN S-5 boss. It's not too hard if you can field 2 Curas, Barthundara, and some solid dps.