Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Not just any Rainbow. You want Lightning, Luneth or Gilgamesh.

Ramza, Delita and Dark Knight Cecil are also base 5 star units but they're not as good. They are designed for established players to use to fill certain roles where the 3 listed above will carry you for awhile.

Any other Rainbow can be tossed since they are just upgraded versions of weaker characters. You will eventually pull these and upgrade them yourself.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Against my better judgement I just downloaded this(spent quite a bit of cash on BF). Decided to do some rerolling for better summons because why not. Any specific guys I'm looking for or banner i need to summon from?
5* base unit should carry you a while, so Lightning, Luneth, or Gilgamesh would be my recommendations. If you somehow get both, keep that account! Other units of note: Cecil (paladin) is one of the best tanks, Refia is one of the best healers. Exdeath/Cloud of Darkness are both good units that are now able to get to 6* as well.

There's a lot of commonality between BF and FFBE too.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I would keep it, Lightning is probably the best overall 6*, especially if you have no TM's (which you don't). You could always make another account and re-roll that for something better, but from what I have read some people do that for hours before getting a Lightning lol.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That doesn't really matter, you need to focus on power leveling Lightning when the new event starts on Friday. Until then do the story and try to complete the goals as much as you can. Don't use Lapis for anything but the daily 250 pull. Buy the $3.99 starter pack, you only have 2 days to do so anyways I think and it's worth it.

Continue the story for another 5 tickets you can pull.

Try to get an ExDeath before Friday if you can.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
791,675,201 not a Lightning but I'll still trash Intangir.
thanks a bunch fella, hoping to keep you for a day or teo more, would like to try to get the twin spear off the pro event as well
have my enchancer now. um yeah my group did nothing really to help, rank 14 with enhancer. should help a good bit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
thanks a bunch fella, hoping to keep you for a day or teo more, would like to try to get the twin spear off the pro event as well
have my enchancer now. um yeah my group did nothing really to help, rank 14 with enhancer. should help a good bit

I have like 900 FB exvius friends, so having forum people taking up my real friend slots is no big deal at all.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
613, 138, 968

Maybe not an OP Elza, but lvl 98 with decent equips considering I'm less than 2 weeks at this.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
471 655 020

Just added 10 friend slots for forum goers. I've got a moderate 6* Exdeath.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Both memu and Nox have been crashing constantly for me for the past week or so while macro TM farming. Anyone have any hints to stabilize them? Was using Nox til it stopped working in October and switched to memu which was working fine til recently. I may try installing an earlier version of one of them to see if that helps, although I'm afraid it's a change to FFBE and not the emulators causing the issues.