Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Charlotte is worthless. At 5* she just doesn't have the HPs to tank anything that you would actually want a tank for.

To give you an idea, my Cecil died on Antenolla, and thats with 1k higher base HP and 40 higher base defense. He was around 6k hp, defense in the upper 400s, and emboldened. Antenolla would tear through Charlotte like tissue paper.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I'm planning on using Embolden for the bonus Defense + Aura Ball to keep all of Antonella's pieces at a permanent -30% Attack. Think that will make a difference?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Antonella is a lot less threatening with weaker teams amusingly enough. Each of the pieces of the boss has hp thresholds, and high dps teams of veteran players likely trigger multiple hp threshold nukes at once, which is why she does massive damage in return. If you take it slow, maintain 100% uptime on debuffs, and single target everything, it should be fine. There's a bunch of F2P videos of people clearing it with no TM's and full 3* base units (though they all have an OP whale friend to do most of the work).

Edit: Also FYI, Chamber of Crystals is up in the vortex, and all 3 ranks have new missions. It's worth clearing them all once for your free 150 lapis.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
lol @ the arena list...
pic.jpg

Where's mine...

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I really want to awaken my Noctis to 6* but sadly I used all of King Mong's cheap mats during the Lightning event to awaken Exdeath and CoD. I'll have to wait for next week's Mog event. In the meantime I'll probably just spam the Maze. I don't have any 2* Espers yet but I feel like the Maze is more important so I can cap out my team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my noctis to 6*, and also blew 45% worth of moogles on zidane to get him to 99.1%... so I'm manually trying to grind out the last .9%

edit: Yeah, the point of Maze is that it's 10nrg for 35k experience (better than vortex, not better than explores), drops awakening mats, can ultimately reward SQ, and is relatively fast. I don't know why but I love the shit out of maze. Maybe because the 35k xp can go to any unit and I can farm it with my TM squad.

Also, I'm letting my kids pick which door I go through. So they can to participate a little bit. And they love seeing me capture the enemies.

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuuuuck, have Noctis ready to awaken, realize I'm 6 calamity gems short and I didn't buy out all the 6 * mats from the last event.

Fuuuuuuuuck. Can't really awaken anything else either without burning the rest of the mats.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finished DW manually and slot gilg2, put DW on gilg1 and straightened out his gear. Should hopefully finish up noctis with maze. It's really fucking dumb how amazing DW is and how hard to get it is.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's really fucking dumb how amazing DW is and how hard to get it is.

Gilgamesh's damage with Divider while dualwielding vs 500 def and no other TM's: 98,561
Gilgamesh's damage with Divider using doublehand (closest comparison) vs 500 def and no other TM's: 45,320

Seems balanced.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm late to this party guys,don't really play mobile games much. I saw this thread nearly had 100 pages so I gave it a download. Holy shit this is the game I've been wanting to play since the late 90s.

I did a play through without knowing anything a couple days ago. Rerolled starts this morning to get a favorable starting draw. After the first area my party is: Lenna, Exdeath, Cecil, Noctis, Chizuru. I have some other notable mentions from Google searches. Would this group be good going through the game? If not who should I look out for to swap out with my party?

Sorry if this sort of post is frowned upon, I read back 15 or so pages and wasn't getting much information on comps. I gather having a comp like tank, healer, melee dps, black magic, debuffer is suggested not sure what qualifies as a debuffer/support so I went with another melee dps.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can do any content in the game with that group once they're fully awakened and you have the gear to support them. Lenna is arguably the best 5* healer, and definitely the best 5* healer that isn't event exclusive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just faced a quad Noctis team in arena. Remember folks, never challenge names in moon runes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yay for another troll Rainbow. Fucking Snow. I'm now zero for 3 on Rainbow crystals. I won't count my first Rainbow since it was pulled before 5 star bases were a thing.

Really sucks though. I feel like the only person without a 5 star base while everyone else keeps getting them.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking at my friend list you'd think that Noctis was a daily login reward.

No luck here though, other than getting another Zidane as a consolation prize.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
20 tickets and 2 11 pulls, no noctis or rainbow, highlight a zidane and my first chiz.
Lots of them on the friendlists, this is a good month for Gumi.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
fucking lol @ them giving 6* awakens to two of the shittiest units in the game. There is nothing they can do to make Medius anything but garbage, and the same is probably true of Cerius.