Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The enchanted maze is going on right now too, which is a good source of materials / cactuars / gil snappers

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Take any of this with a grain of salt until it's officially confirmed, but some of the things being posted from leaked gumi stuff is interesting.

Trance Terra's enhancements are supposedly in the next batch coming up along with all four of last years halloween units (and they're really powerful). An upcoming global exclusive banner for all four FF4 elemental archfiends (Cagnazzo, etc). No Golbez upgrade though.... sigh

Interesting read, assuming it's actually legit.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Take any of this with a grain of salt until it's officially confirmed, but some of the things being posted from leaked gumi stuff is interesting.

Trance Terra's enhancements are supposedly in the next batch coming up along with all four of last years halloween units (and they're really powerful). An upcoming global exclusive banner for all four FF4 elemental archfiends (Cagnazzo, etc). No Golbez upgrade though.... sigh

Yeah I saw that, I just hope they leave Ayaka as a single 5* banner.

Tiphares

Golden Squire

Supposedly this week is another Arianna Grande event. Then next week is Kingsglaive, followed by the story event (Ayaka banner).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait until we get ten flavors of Arianna so she can do a 10 man trial with just her and her dopplegangers.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Okay. So it looks like Sheraton has 100% resist to earth and dark. No light resist for a change. Looks like Agrias/Orlandeau will be effective. For the missions: I have DKC to debuff dark and deal dark damage. Looks like both Timothy (40%) and 9S (50%) can debuff earth. I guess it is enough for EV to deal earth damage. Not sure if I will bring one or both. I maxed Timothy LB for 59% full break, and 9S I did not level his LB yet.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You can just cast Imperil from Diabolos or something to give him -20% to all resists and then use earth/dark damage. I'll be doing that, and Bioga from Diabolos, and Stoneja from EV (or one of Titan's melee earth hits on my dps).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm so over this fucking raid. I understand the desire for them to not have a one-shot kill on it, but the debuff shit is bullshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran Into a WoL with 100% light resist also wearing Noctis TM... so free mana every time he was attacked. It was sort of odd.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
PSA a_skeleton_03 made a mobile-games channel on the Fires Discord. I'll be in there all the time.
[bcolor=rgb(18, 8, 0)][/bcolor]

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tiphares, preciate the friend accept, your char is a beast. I used her to clear SotE Pro and got some really nice upgrades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting tired of this maze, but my 9s is at 24/25 LB, so close. Have spent all my nrg at it since it popped up and have still yet to get a perfect run. I think how far you get is decided as soon as you enter and which door you pick doesnt really matter imo